SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:23 am

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I really feel like Becca just let “her Ryan” go home right here. I normally don’t question leads’ final choices, cause whatevs, but Blake is so genuine and real; in that Ryan/Chris S./JP kinda mold. So rare for this show. Don’t eff this up tptb. Make him the lead.

Ugh this 100x. We need an effusive, romantic, wears his heart on his sleeve Bachelor who will leave with thr love his life come hell or high water.

Basically when you write a post, I pretty much already know I’m gonna co-sign it. laugh out loud 

Yes. Usually this type ends up the F1. (See: Ryan, Chris... JP and Roberto to a certain extent.) We usually don’t get this rare opportunity to put someone like this in the lead position! Because A. We hardly get this type cast to begin with and B. When they are, the lead is usually smart enough to pick them.

CAST THIS MAN!!!! I’m ready to start an add campaign, people laugh out loud who is with me??!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:26 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Dj9c7C7X0AAQKn1
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Is it weird that I want to punch Blake's journal in the face? #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/FXMDtA0GVd
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:28 am

obviously Gareth talking about her dad on every conversation he had with her during the season... he knew perfectly that would put her on a constant emotional level which is always a nice trick for the woman to find him sweet and kind and adorable..... If you make a woman cry, then she is already half in luv with the guy in my opinion.

so making comparison to her dad when she knew nothing about him and discussed only few hours with him.... she has major daddy issues.

Yes I understand the sorrow to loose a father. But marry him, have kids, spend few years with the guy and THEN you can make a better comparison. Saying it when they are not even living together is plain stupid.

Becca reminds me of Ali. She was put on a pedestal and promised by prods to become famous, moved to Cali, tried the fame, failed and fell down on earth a couple years later.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 am

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I really feel like Becca just let “her Ryan” go home right here. I normally don’t question leads’ final choices, cause whatevs, but Blake is so genuine and real; in that Ryan/Chris S./JP kinda mold. So rare for this show. Don’t eff this up tptb. Make him the lead.

Ugh this 100x. We need an effusive, romantic, wears his heart on his sleeve Bachelor who will leave with thr love his life come hell or high water.

Basically when you write a post, I pretty much already know I’m gonna co-sign it. laugh out loud 

Yes. Usually this type ends up the F1. (See: Ryan, Chris... JP and Roberto to a certain extent.) We usually don’t get this rare opportunity to put someone like this in the lead position! Because A. We hardly get this type cast to begin with and B. When they are, the lead is usually smart enough to pick them.

CAST THIS MAN!!!! I’m ready to start an add campaign, people laugh out loud who is with me??!
What do we want?! Blake for bachelor! When do we want it?! Now!!

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:31 am

So, I did not watch Becca's season, but what did Garrett "like" on IG that was so controversial?

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:31 am

Totally agree @HEA

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:32 am

@HEA....i missed you this season gurl...trust you are doing well bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:32 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Dj9fJYZV4AAZpgF
Ohhhh crap, I hope they have an ambulance waiting instead of a Reject Limo. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/eRQPTmijd4
thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Dj9gD2JUUAA6KTL
Ok if Blake does become the Bachelor can we PLEASE have that finale somewhere cold? Thanks in advance. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/QAFhiJNd7h
thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Dj9g1eAUcAA_IZ8
I sincerely hope one of the enterprising @BachelorInterns sells this sob towel on eBay. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/PFIp0aC5FX
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:34 am

mercieme wrote:@HEA....i missed you this season gurl...trust you are doing well bestbud!

bestbud! hope you had fun!!! thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:34 am

I'm on board for Blake as Bach! I feel like the show personally owes me after Arie!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:38 am

I hope if it is Blake to do not see another BenF season...

Ben was so devastated at F2...... and became such a jerk during his season that I just could not watch more than a couple of episodes..

BenF looked very genuine although pissed off at the finale LMAO.

At least Blake was more classy. So there is hope I may watch his season

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:39 am

Aria wrote:I'm on board for Blake as Bach! I feel like the show personally owes me after Arie!

I’m a lifer with this stupid show. In all of that time, I’ve been legitimately excited about two bachelors. That’s it. This franchise owes me. laugh out loud 

I’m still also totally ok with Peter and Ben 2.0 as choices too. But Blake is my #1.  I’ll be super disappointed if it’s Jason. He’s just same ole, same ole to me. Nothing exciting there, and I feel like I already know how this would play out for him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz