SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rolly wrote:So ready to close this book. I wanted to love it but just didn’t. Everybody deserves to find their person so I wish that for Becca and Garrett. I have no interest in following them though. Now watch me run into them in Costco. giggling

Me too. She doesn't condone Lincoln's actions but doesn't have an issue with Garrett's likes. The worse part is she bought his explanation, or is he really that dumb. There is something wrong with him IMHO. He had no idea what it means to like a post, he wasn't even reading the posts he liked, he was just liking them, he doesn't agree with them. Am I to really believe this? Why run out in the middle of the night to delete the sword link off of IG right after the FRC. He looks at her and then tries to just repeat what she says. I'm glad they found each other and I'm glad they are happy.  I wish them both good luck and hopefully a wedding thread for them.

https://twitter.com/Variety

I love this interviewer for straight up asking him if he thought one of the Parkland School shooting survivors was a crisis actor.

Personally, I can’t even imagine sitting next to my fiancé while he would need to answer that. Yikes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Here is a quote from that Vanity Fair article.
I never looked into it or read the comment or tags, until [Kufrin] brought it up and talked to me and said, ‘Garrett, you can’t do that. You’ve got to read what you’re supporting and liking and not just take a picture for what it’s worth because people are tagging things and putting things below it that are associating it with an image, whereas other people are reading into it.’ Just because you’re not reading into it, doesn’t mean others aren’t. So she helped me see all sides.” wrote:
And another:
No, I don’t believe that David Hogg is a crisis actor. That was another thing I had to educate myself on, and [Kufrin] helped me do that. I initially didn’t even know what a crisis actor was, so that’s a part of me growing and just being more educated in what I’m actually supporting and liking.” wrote:

She is engaged to an imbecile. Jmo
Source

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Will we be getting a Becca and Garrett couples forum?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 pm

mercieme wrote:
albean99 wrote:I changed my post. I thought I had heard that they said L.A. but it was just California. Sorry about that. Embarassed

It's been coming for a while, but I don't care for Rachel much anymore. She took pretty much that whole recap and made it about her. Watch out Rachel, your bitterness is showing. She'd have been angry if a former Bachelorette had done that to her, don't you think? Rolling Eyes

I didn't particularly like either ring but I tend to like simpler rings than all of the recent seasons. Maybe they could scale back a little on the ring bling. Becca seems happy and that's who matters.

LA is not a rumor......source is People Mag.

“Now, the couple will spend some time traveling before moving in together in Los Angeles.”
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-future-garrett-yrigoyen/?utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine

I don’t know why a couple trying to make a new relationship work would move to LA? Makes no sense to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:10 pm

@Rolly....me thinks Becca wants to get a PR IG in LA. I started suspecting LA after she was interviewed on the “Straight up with Stassi” podcast at the beginning of the season and she mentioned LA as one of their options because she already has a lot of friends there which I assumed meant the show producers.

But ofcourse there is shilling which most of them rely on.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Garrett has (rightfully) taken a lot of heat (and hate) for his IG choices. It’s a really safe bet that he isn’t the first contestant to have this type of IG activity but he is the first to be called out on it. If someone did a deep dive on contestants from the past few seasons I wonder how many have as offensive or even more offensive posts or “likes” on their SM accounts. It’s brought a lot of good awareness out actually and an understanding of how seriously some people take SM activity.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Here is a quote from that Vanity Fair article.
I never looked into it or read the comment or tags, until [Kufrin] brought it up and talked to me and said, ‘Garrett, you can’t do that. You’ve got to read what you’re supporting and liking and not just take a picture for what it’s worth because people are tagging things and putting things below it that are associating it with an image, whereas other people are reading into it.’ Just because you’re not reading into it, doesn’t mean others aren’t. So she helped me see all sides.” wrote:
And another:
No, I don’t believe that David Hogg is a crisis actor. That was another thing I had to educate myself on, and [Kufrin] helped me do that. I initially didn’t even know what a crisis actor was, so that’s a part of me growing and just being more educated in what I’m actually supporting and liking.” wrote:

Source

There goes that whole wants to be equal ad nauseam line...or maybe she found her equal?

Meow.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
And another:

Source

There goes that whole wants to be equal ad nauseam line...or maybe she found her equal?  

Meow.

It remains me of a conversation that a mother has with her 10 yr old son. So 50/50? On what planet?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
And another:

Source

Meow.

It remains me of a conversation that a mother has with her 10 yr old son. So 50/50? On what planet?

Ya, that’s what I thought ... like talking to a child. My question ,... is he that moronic ...or is he playing stupid to downplay the situation??? Either way .... becca got herself the booby prize this season :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:04 am

I feel bad for Becca, She wants to make this work so bad.  She will give it her all.

But she will out grow him. And she will resent him  IMO

I see no future.   Thats why they are moving to LA. So they get a future.  

I really truly wish I am wrong.  I do think she will stick it out until spring though.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:25 am

The guy has apologized, not once, not twice, but probably 30 times with all of these various media outlets. He may not have the perfect answer (but if he did people would say he was reading right off a PR script) but this isn't the end of this discussion for them, just because it's the end for us.

Like they keep saying "growing and changing" you can't expect someone to go from mindlessly liking memes as recently as 6 months ago to fully understanding, explaining why he liked each picture, and why each individual like is bad. That isn't reality.

Reality is their next weeks, months, years, what have you learning about each other as a couple, dealing with politics & social issues privately, getting through them or not. But I don't think we deserve any further explanation. All IMO.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:39 am

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.”

Garrett should have taken that advice .... Becca too ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz