SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:28 pm

The thing is, today Becca and Garrett are just out there being happy to be together. They aren’t getting nasty or clapping back when some not so nice things are being said. Just two people doing their best to get through some press and making the most of it. And you know what? I really don’t think they care. Did you see Becca dancing to “I wanna dance with somebody?” on Garrett’s Instagram? Or Garrett broing out with Ryan Seacrest? Just straight up joyful today.

Now, they do care about their families and friends. And it seems they have their full support. Both families got together this weekend, and hung out at the Safe house, how cute is that? I enjoyed her sister’s post most of all. Because at the end of the day this was Becca’s journey. It was her love story. She lives with those decisions. She clearly loves Garrett. Maybe the way he shows his love is more important to her than how he forms a sentence. And Emily recognizes how unconditional that love is on his end. And IMO selfless. There’s so much there that we don’t see and aren’t privy to, whether it’s his journal which we learned about today or Becca crying at the airport after seeing his sister and nieces. I think they are completely themselves around one another. Good and bad, and all that in between. That bodes well for the long term. All this talk about challenging her, sure that’s a part of it, but this is a girl that just really wanted someone to love her fiercely. And she got it. I really believe that.

Today I’ve seen that happiness. And it’s made me happy to see.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachfan218 Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:The thing with Rachel's article is, Becca's season was inherently boring. All the drama took place off the show. Idk how they could show Garrett too negatively if he was seemingly well liked, and everyone counts him as one of the more genuine contestants. Bryan had a completely different edit, even her own family had doubts. And Becca did go through some sh*t, only hers was last season. Imagine compounding an already brutal post finale last season with something dramatic and brutal again? Wasn't gonna happen. Rachel had a flawless transition into Bachelorette, Becca did not. Hard to compare. I agree with having to watch her finale live, though. That was messed up.

This is a good point. With all of the craziness that happened with contestants on Becca's season outside of the show, I kind of forgot how disastrous that breakup scene was on Arie's season. Tptb would be cruel to have Becca go through something just as rough again. I just wish they asked Garrett some deeper questions... that wouldn't necessarily make Becca look bad IMO.

ETA: I also think Rachel's finale setup was not well received by many, so maybe the franchise learned from their mistakes and won't do that setup again. It sucks that Rachel had to be the experiment but it is what it is!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:38 pm

FLChica wrote:Many of the jewelry companies that advertise on TV and/or print ads have explained the meaning of the three stone ring - for years. But it's awesome that GG can regurgitate info on the ring.  🐒

IMO, I don’t think the fact that he didn’t know the meaning of a three stone ring is something that can be held against Garrett.  I’m an over-60 woman and I’ve never heard that meaning before. Of course I don’t give two hoots about diamond rings.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:44 pm

That ring was awful in my opinion. There are many different 3 stoned styles for Past Present Future rings ... and they are gorgeous ... that one... not so much.

I know why Neil brought it with him to show the F1 and F2 ... it hadn’t sold in the PAST ... and he hoped a dufas in the PRESENT would choose it ... and he’d never design one like it in the FUTURE

Epic fail for Neil Lane IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@bluwavz interesting read. In particular I enjoyed this quote:
Yep, according to ratings about one million viewers less than Rachel’s season. I guess the love story doesn’t matter that much .

Maybe it was the landmark decision to cast Rach as the Bette.   First African American Bachelorette. So those extra viewers could have come out of that community. I didn’t watch her season but as I stated yesterday, I have a lot of African American friends and they did. Whatever though because per Rachel, that extra mil didn’t see her love story and the 1 mil less for Becca did. Jmo

Rachel's season actually dropped quite a bit in ratings. Jojo/Kaitlyn both had a 1.97 demo/~6.8 million viewers. Rachel, in comparison, had a 1.58 demo and ~5.892 million viewers. And demo is way more important than viewers. Becca's is just that following that downward trend, as Rachel, Arie, and now Becca, all had the lowest rated seasons at their times. I don't think it has anything to do with the lead, more so just a new standard for the show.

IMO.

Here are recent stats comparing this summer season to last summer.
Lnk

1.42 or down in the 18-42 demo by 9.99%
5.720 million viewers or down by 2.92%.
This is compared to last season.
IMO fairly significant.
Last night’s three hour show drew in roughly one million less viewers than the FRC a year ago.
Link
The Bachelorette” was, however, down from the 2.1 and 7.57 million viewers that last year’s finale and “After the Final Rose” special had scored.

I'm not disagreeing that it's a downward trend, just that it's a much smaller drop than Rachel faced.

For comparison, these are the averages for the last four 'ettes. 

• Kaitlyn 1.97 demo (up 13.17%) / 6.86 million viewers (up 1.44%) 
  • Jojo 1.97 demo (down .19%) / 6.825 million viewers (down .51%) 
  • Rachel 1.58 demo (down 19.80%) / 5.892 million viewers (down 13.67%) 
  • Becca 1.45 demo (down 8.52%)  / 5.787 million viewers  (down 1.78%) 

It is definitely a drop, but just not as significant as Rachel's was from Jojo's and Kaitlyn's (who did roughly the same). And, like I said, it's the third straight main franchise season to have a ratings drop from the previous season (Rachel, Arie, Becca). Maybe it's just the leads that they're picking and a new flashy Bachelor might be able to stop or even turn around the downward trend. But, right now, it does seem to be occurring regardless of the lead. 

IMO. 
https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/bachelorette-season-14-ratings/

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Or maybe it’s on the way down the drain. It’s had a good run. All things eventually end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 pm

@Kashathediva I think that's where it's heading too!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:37 pm

So ready to close this book. I wanted to love it but just didn’t. Everybody deserves to find their person so I wish that for Becca and Garrett. I have no interest in following them though. Now watch me run into them in Costco. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:42 pm

I changed my post. I thought I had heard that they said L.A. but it was just California. Sorry about that. Embarassed

It's been coming for a while, but I don't care for Rachel much anymore. She took pretty much that whole recap and made it about her. Watch out Rachel, your bitterness is showing. She'd have been angry if a former Bachelorette had done that to her, don't you think? Rolling Eyes

I didn't particularly like either ring but I tend to like simpler rings than all of the recent seasons. Maybe they could scale back a little on the ring bling. Becca seems happy and that's who matters.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:That ring was awful in my opinion.  There are many different 3 stoned styles for Past Present Future rings ... and they are gorgeous ... that one... not so much.

I know why Neil brought it with him to show the F1 and F2 ... it hadn’t sold in the PAST ... and he hoped a dufas in the PRESENT would choose it ... and he’d never design one like it in the FUTURE

Epic fail for Neil Lane IMO

Don't sugar coat it, NV. rofl

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Rolly wrote:So ready to close this book. I wanted to love it but just didn’t. Everybody deserves to find their person so I wish that for Becca and Garrett. I have no interest in following them though. Now watch me run into them in Costco. giggling

Me too. She doesn't condone Lincoln's actions but doesn't have an issue with Garrett's likes. The worse part is she bought his explanation, or is he really that dumb. There is something wrong with him IMHO. He had no idea what it means to like a post, he wasn't even reading the posts he liked, he was just liking them, he doesn't agree with them. Am I to really believe this? Why run out in the middle of the night to delete the sword link off of IG right after the FRC. He looks at her and then tries to just repeat what she says. I'm glad they found each other and I'm glad they are happy. I wish them both good luck and hopefully a wedding thread for them.

https://twitter.com/Variety

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:48 pm

albean99 wrote:I changed my post. I thought I had heard that they said L.A. but it was just California. Sorry about that. Embarassed

It's been coming for a while, but I don't care for Rachel much anymore. She took pretty much that whole recap and made it about her. Watch out Rachel, your bitterness is showing. She'd have been angry if a former Bachelorette had done that to her, don't you think? Rolling Eyes

I didn't particularly like either ring but I tend to like simpler rings than all of the recent seasons. Maybe they could scale back a little on the ring bling. Becca seems happy and that's who matters.

LA is not a rumor......source is People Mag.

“Now, the couple will spend some time traveling before moving in together in Los Angeles.”
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-future-garrett-yrigoyen/?utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz