SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:49 pm

FWIW, Becca commented she's a lucky woman and there's many comments with users tagging other users saying their SO does the same. I'm not saying that it's not disgusting or childish or that people (probably Becca) find this funny. I mean, Becca did take the picture.
I think by now it's clear that Garrett is not like other F1s. This could be a good or bad thing depending on your views. He's not everyone's cup of tea, and I don't think it really phases him.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 pm

He is talking about making fart noises as a joke. Would I ever do that? Nope. Would I post what he posted? Nope. But do I appreciate the fact that 5 months in a F1 is still authentically himself and not on a mission to portray himself in a certain way? Sure do. And while bathroom humor isn’t really my thing, there are plenty of people who find it hilarious, and I also can appreciate the fact that the people who find such humor in the gross and mundane things in life probably have quite a bit more fun.

You do know that Tanner and Jade have literally posted pictures of the other one on the toilet, right? I would kill my significant other for that, so of course I cringe in embarrassment when I see it. But still, IMO, to each their own. If the other is okay with it, that is their decision. We all go to the bathroom. They just don’t have the same inhibitions. Doesn’t make them trash or classless IMO. **edited**

*edit*So Becca made a list of the people she’s slept with? I wouldn’t exactly call that abnormal for girls her age. And they were talking about getting a booger that was hanging out of the other’s nose while out in public not sitting around with their fingers up each other’s noses. Would I have shared the Garrett’s confession if that had happened to me? Hell no. I probably would’ve taken it to my grave. Lol. But he’s one of many people in bachelor nation that has shared something like that on Kaitlyn’s podcast. So, while I may die of secondhand embarrassment, I can still appreciate the realness and the fact that they are comfortable enough with themselves to divulge that kind of stuff and not care what people think. JMO.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 pm

To me it doesn't matter what other people have done or said, my opinions of this couple are on their behaviour. He doesn't have to act like anyone that I like, or pretend he's anyone different than he is. No one should.

He's proving to me, he's not someone I would ever want to date, hang out with, neither one of them. Some people like that he has no issue's posting those types of posts, if Becca thinks it's funny, that's all that matters.

I think it's ridiculous and disgusting that one would find the need to post that info. He acts like a 5 yr old IMHO, not the first time, and she is no better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:00 pm

I am not impressed with their “realness” and I do not admire their base classlessness. IMO, They are not special or endearing in any way. I consider them outwardly attractive, tacky, unremarkable, garden variety trash, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:13 pm

@Chgohighlife oh yeah, the Missouri native in me won’t use the words. It’s my opinion and most definitely imo offensive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Okay I don't particularly like Garrett but I don't really see the big deal about his IG post. I think he's just trying to be funny? no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:32 am

whit90 wrote:I really do not understand Garrett with his latest IG post. Is he really that disgusting that he makes a post on how he farts and what his face looks like. Sorry but IMO this is the most disgusting couple in recent years. He acts like a child not a man. To think Becca thinks this is funny is so tasteless JMO

The post wasn't about how he farts but how he makes fart noises with his mouth and how his face looks while doing so. Potty humor is not my thing either but got to keep the facts straight that he is not talking about actually farting.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:13 am

Minney wrote:
whit90 wrote:I really do not understand Garrett with his latest IG post. Is he really that disgusting that he makes a post on how he farts and what his face looks like. Sorry but IMO this is the most disgusting couple in recent years. He acts like a child not a man. To think Becca thinks this is funny is so tasteless JMO

The post wasn't about how he farts but how he makes fart noises with his mouth and how his face looks while doing so.  Potty humor is not my thing either but got to keep the facts straight that he is not talking about actually farting.  
Yeah, that Gross Garrett never fails to impress - what a catch! IMO. When you said "Becca thinks this is funny" @whit90, I thought you meant his gross behavior in general. I checked out Gross Garrett's IG and he literally does the dam* thing for her.  

Gross Garrett's post reveals he makes the fart noises at "now expected times" for her... like on a crowded elevator. He "will even hike a leg up to make it more realistic."  Just keeping the facts straight.  yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Personally, I like wit and dry/wry humor. It’s what I find funny especially when it’s taken me a second or 2 to get it. 
All orfice humor (poop, fart, burp) is in a different category. IMO people that find that funny need to find each other so they can relate rather than be with someone like me who would be rolling my eyes and  contemplating flight mode. 
IMO this humor niche is authentic to Becca and Garrett... likely 1 of the things that makes them a good match.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:47 am

Looks like they might be moving to LA. Bachelor producer  commented on becca’s latest post that she is counting the seconds and she can’t wait. Then Becca responded “same”. The bachelor producer is Megan who lives in LA. And also one of the former bachelorette contestant named Chris also left a comment and he lives in LA.

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 254zpu8

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 Eb97c9
BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 9zt107BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 XgicucBachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 Oaw2uvBachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 2pqw5k8BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 30szzauBachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:14 am

No, they are moving to Carlsbad which is in San Diego county,

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:38 am

It will be interesting to see how things go for them once they officially move in together and have their own place.

It’s been six months since their finale and it seems like they’ve been traveling a lot and haven’t had the opportunity to settle in where it’s just the two of them on a regular basis in one place on their own. Most people, IMO, can have a good time traveling with friends and family constantly. I like Becca, so hopefully it works out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom