SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:17 am

Sundy wrote:So many different pools :crazed
The girls who do the pedestrian.tv recaps always joke about Nick only being able to do aqua sex, maybe that's why so many pools  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:18 am

Sundy wrote:So many different pools :crazed

I have an idea - someone (I can't remember who, sorry) got the address of the bach pad when Brooke punched it into the navman in her car.  I can't find the post - help!  If we get the address and look it up on realestate.com.au or similar, we'll get pics of the pool and spa.  The spa may be seperate from pool, with a different background.  Can then compare to Brooke's SC background.

ETA:  I found it!  Presenting exhibit A: Bach Pad pool and spa:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 6gesRvs

Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 14cf5d10

Source: TenPlay

Brooke's SC looks like they're in the bush/wild, but it would have been so cold in WA at night in May, I just can't see it happening on her HTD.  So maybe it is at the Bach Pad and the angle is just different to the other girls?  Maybe they ran out of fairy lights? Perhaps Osher was meaning the "Bach first" was the spa element, even though it's attached to the same pool Britt swam in?  dizzy

IMO it's possible Nick is standing or sitting on the rear edge of the spa and the greenery we see is that bush off to the right rear.

Thoughts...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:39 am

Looks like Sophies spa but minus the tree and fairy lights Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 992c1910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 F7cc1e10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:40 am

Agreed - it's a match - so Sophie is the "first ever" in the spa then, not Brooke?  Damn.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:45 am

Imo Brooke’s scap is f3 date and I thought it was in some waterfall..first I thought it was a outdoor shower lolbut probably a waterfall feature or something??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:45 am

I'm sure it's just camera angles, and she's got a low lying strapless bikini, but she looks a bit naked in that pool shot. 

Something is going to have to go majorly wrong on either her hometown or F3 date to make this believable, regardless of whether Nick boots her or she walks.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Imo Brooke’s scap is f3 date and I thought it was in some waterfall..first I thought it was a outdoor shower lolbut probably a waterfall feature or something??

Yeah it does look like it's in the bush doesn't it.  All I can say is I hope they had wetsuit pants on out of shot because they would have been absolutely freezing.    Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f62c

ETA:  A thought just occurred.  Maybe Sophie's been quiet on SM and keeps getting papped looking "pensive" because she's ashamed of something yet to be aired and is dreading it.  

If the producers got in her ear and told her to invite herself to his place for a spa that won't go down well with the public IMO - she'd come across as skanky and desperate IMO.  

Oh dear.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:20 am

Any kind of skank backlash will only be short term if Nick and the F1 are not together. It would be about a week of trash before the bigger drama overtakes it. 

To be honest, I'm not sure what the casual viewers opinion is at this point as I only discuss the show in online groups like this that are overinformed laugh out loud so maybe the casual viewer thinks that Brooke is the F1, and Nicks One True Love, so maybe she would cop some backlash from those people, but most comments I see are similar to here, that they are disengaged from the season and they expect that Nick and the F1 are split.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Bobette wrote:Agreed - it's a match - so Sophie is the "first ever" in the spa then, not Brooke?  Damn.  laugh out loud

she visited his bedroom and had a breakfast with him... rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:02 pm

I do not see the xmas lights behind Brooke. For me it looks like the bush or definitely outside. It is IMO not the kind of date you would have for hometown, so for me it is F3/F2/F1

Do I think she is F3 for sure? nope
Do i think she is F1 for sure? nope

I give 1% she is laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:06 pm

i photoshopped the pic and it does not look like a spa?

it looks natural to me.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Image110
my sc -source tenplay

and this does not look like a spa at all

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Image110
my sc

I am not sure where they are but they put some candle behind and in the left corner is a table that we can see quickly. Nick has lot of water on him so could be under a waterfall as suggested nearby a romantic setting.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 19910
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:24 pm

so bear with me who did not join this forum in april but during the show....

I kept the “damaaaaa” because it was interesting to see Britt grinning big

at one point, nick is VERY upset. So something major happened that shook his world.

I could not hear everything booke said at the end. I think it is "doubtful to change that" but i am not sure

the interesting part is both brooke and sophie are talking to nick while britt does not and probably said it during one ITM and edited here

the only kiss we see at the end is nick with his fishy mouth kissing brit on top of the lighthouse when they could have used the first date kissing in the pool

as a matter of fact, it seems that the edits were a bit too much to hide britt IMO

those are my thoughts.

I do not change my mind and still think Brit is F1 though and would be very shocked if brooke is F1.

nick1 from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF