SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Sundy wrote:Looks like Sophies spa but minus the tree and fairy lights Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 992c1910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 F7cc1e10

Also minus the glass protection and minus the little wall where the wine is located

Lot of minuses IMO  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f60f

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:54 pm

In NSW where it is filmed, there are pretty heavy restrictions around pool fences. It wouldn’t surprise me if they took the fence down just to film so that it didn’t ruin the aesthetic for filming. But guaranteed normally the bachelor mansion and Bach pad would have fences around their pools because otherwise their owners are breaking the law and are subject to hefty fines.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:31 pm

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:Looks like Sophies spa but minus the tree and fairy lights Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 992c1910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 F7cc1e10

Also minus the glass protection and minus the little wall where the wine is located

Lot of minuses IMO  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f60f

This is definitely the same pool IMO. The wine is sitting on the back wall of the spa (the water level is just lower than the daytime pic) and I see one of the glass fence panel joins to the left above the plant.  They just added bits and pieces for set dressing IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:04 pm

And for me it is not. The tree foliage are not matching. They are fron the ground with nick-Sophie and on the other way too high. This takes years to grow like this and the tree would be way too difficult and too much trouble to handle. Then removing the security barriers would be difficult to obtain from administration considering the number of people on set.

For me it is not a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:

This is definitely the same pool IMO. The wine is sitting on the back wall of the spa (the water level is just lower than the daytime pic) and I see one of the glass fence panel joins to the left above the plant. They just added bits and pieces for set dressing IMO.

HEA wrote:And for me it is not. The tree foliage are not matching. They are fron the ground with nick-Sophie and on the other way too high. This takes years to grow like this and the tree would be way too difficult and too much trouble to handle.  Then removing the security barriers would be difficult to obtain from administration considering the number of people on set.

For me it is not a match.

@HEA They often bring in pot plants and fake foliage for visual interest.  That hedge behind them with the fairy lights is not growing there naturally - it's probably either plastic, or a real one sitting in a planter box.  It is 100% the same pool/spa, IMO.

ETA:  Wait, are you saying the real estate photo doesn't match the Nick/Sophie pic, or the N/S pic doesn't match the Nick/Brooke pic?  Because I agree the Brooke shot appears to be in the wild - I said so upthread. Not sure what you are disagreeing with here.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:44 am

Doesn’t take long to remove a pool fence. Just need a power drill. And they could easily obtain a permit for its temporary removal from the local council at the same time as applying for a permit to film there. I think every location filming they do requires a permit to film there so really it would be just as much of an effort to get a permit to have a pool fence down for 1-2 months as it would to get permission to film in a park.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheriden Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:01 am

HEA wrote: Brooke's SC looks like they're in the bush/wild, but it would have been so cold in WA at night in May, I just can't see it happening on her HTD.  So maybe it is at the Bach Pad and the angle is just different to the other girls?  Maybe they ran out of fairy lights? Perhaps Osher was meaning the "Bach first" was the spa element, even though it's attached to the same pool Britt swam in?  dizzy

IMO it's possible Nick is standing or sitting on the rear edge of the spa and the greenery we see is that bush off to the right rear.

Thoughts...?

The Bachelor Mansion is in Oxford Falls which has a waterfall and pool nearby.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Upper-gledhill-falls
https://www.ellaslist.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/upper-gledhill-falls.jpg

There are also nearby National Parks and properties with pools. A few rock pools are in the Northern Beaches area where Nick lives so he'd know the best places.
Cheriden
Cheriden

Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheriden Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:53 am

@Bobette The Bach Pad pool pics date back to 2011 when the house was sold. Some are 2014 and 2018, no doubt for rentals, as it is now.
It is obvious the Production team tizzied it up, as they did with the Mansion. This satellite view is supposedly 2018.

As the property has almost 7 acres of quite flat land, I wouldn't be surprised if other Group activities were filmed there. The Mansion has less land and is more sloping.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 29906973357_456ebf31e5_m
Cheriden
Cheriden

Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:51 pm

I am really struggling with the screencap of Brooke and nick in the waterfall (?). I’m struggling to place it in the upcoming episodes that we have left. If Brooke is F3 this scap can only be HTD or F3 date right? That cap doesn’t look like a relationship fizzing out to me. At this point I’m thinking if must either be from HTD, she walks out at F3 or she is not F3 at all.

I think we also have a big question mark over the timing of the f4 rose ceremony. It very well may have been 18/5. That could place F3 dates on 19,20,21 with rose ceremony on 21/5. New Cal is only 2.44 minutes flight from Sydney so they could have flown on 22/5. It’s not impossible that it was all done and dusted on 27/5 imo. The storyboard for Brooke hasn’t peaked yet and that is confusing me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:19 pm

@Sundy I can't remember off the top of my head, but it might have been something to do with Osher's facial hair, or movements, or Nicks families movements that had us placing the FRC later. You could definitely be right though.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:48 pm

If I remember correctly it was the dates the top three girls were back on SM as being the clue to the FRC. I’ve forgotten the exact dates but I thought Brooke was back around the 27th and Sophie and Britt were back a few days later.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:01 pm

Cheriden wrote:@Bobette The Bach Pad pool pics date back to 2011 when the house was sold. Some are 2014 and 2018, no doubt for rentals, as it is now.
It is obvious the Production team tizzied it up, as they did with the Mansion. This satellite view is supposedly 2018.

As the property has almost 7 acres of quite flat land, I wouldn't be surprised if other Group activities were filmed there. The Mansion has less land and is more sloping.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 29906973357_456ebf31e5_m

Yes there's no doubt in my mind Sophie's screencap is of her in the BachPad spa - so it must be her who goes there next ep.  I checked back to Britt's swim and it looks like that was shot in the mansion pool so I guess that's why Osher is able to say Sophie's swim a "bachie first".

I'm waiting to see whether she's invited or pulls a bold "unscheduled" midnight visit as US contestants have occasionally done in the past.  That would require the audience to believe that Nick kept the spa adorned with wine and fairy lights 24/7 though which is a bit of a stretch.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF