SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:54 pm

Just Looking wrote:Last 2 SC can't be Cass and Nick dinner as he is wearing a different shirt

The names are above the pics @Just Looking - last pic is Nick & Cass; the one above it is at Sophie's.  

The question mark next to Sophie's pic is because I didn't get a pic of them in the same shot but by process of elimination I think it must be.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:07 am

In the add for tonight's ep where Britt confronts Cass she is wearing a red dress and in the pap pics of brooke leaving Britt is wearing a red dress, i can't tell if the same? Would she wear two red dress's in a row?? Maybe Cass and Brooke leave tonight?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:08 am

Bachbee wrote:In the add for tonight's ep where Britt confronts Cass she is wearing a red dress and in the pap pics of brooke leaving Britt is wearing a red dress, i can't tell if the same? Would she wear two red dress's in a row?? Maybe Cass and Brooke leave tonight?

I don't think we've seen Brooke's pool scene yet though.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:13 am

Zaynab wrote:
Bachbee wrote:In the add for tonight's ep where Britt confronts Cass she is wearing a red dress and in the pap pics of brooke leaving Britt is wearing a red dress, i can't tell if the same? Would she wear two red dress's in a row?? Maybe Cass and Brooke leave tonight?

I don't think we've seen Brooke's pool scene yet though.

Cass goes tonight and Brooke's water scene will be part of her HTD, IMO. The dress Brooke is wearing in the pics published by DM when she's leaving is different to the one she wears at tonight's cocktail party.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:25 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Scree130
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Scree131
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Scree132
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Scree133
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Scree134
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Scree135
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Scree136
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Scree137

Souce tenplay

Last edited by Bachbee on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Not sure where sophie's hand is in the car laugh out loud

My observation from SCs of next weeks eps is that the body language between Nick and Britt is not good, Nick holds her around her shoulders and leans into kisses with his shoulders only, Britt has her hand on his chest like she is pushing him away and they sit apart on the lounge looking tense, Nick is leaning away and Britt is facing her legs forward and crossed. It is completely opposite to his body language with Sophie where he leans into the kiss with his whole body and they are pulling eachother forward, when talking about her falling head over heels they are facing eachother knee to knee and he is leaning in... i would love to hear a body language experts opinion on this laugh out loud
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:36 pm

Sophie and nick final 3 date reminds me of Matty and Laura’s
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:37 pm

Bachbee wrote:Not sure where sophie's hand is in the car laugh out loud

My observation from SCs of next weeks eps is that the body language between Nick and Britt is not good, Nick holds her around her shoulders and leans into kisses with his shoulders only, Britt has her hand on his chest like she is pushing him away and they sit apart on the lounge looking tense, Nick is leaning away and Britt is facing her legs forward and crossed. It is completely opposite to his body language with Sophie where he leans into the kiss with his whole body and they are pulling eachother  forward, when talking about her falling head over heels they are facing eachother knee to knee and he is leaning in... i would love to hear a body language experts opinion on this laugh out loud

Amateur body language opinion: He wants to have sex with her.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Doesn't mean she's F1 though. I often see more physical chemistry with the F2 - not sure if it's because kissing is a good way to avoid awkward silences in conversation or whether they're just keen to "get it while they can" before entering a relationship with the F1 but that's what I've noticed.

TBH I don't see a connection between Nick and any of the girls at this stage. IMO the early heat with Britt has fizzled and Sophie's spa session seemed staged and false to me. At this stage I'm really hoping he picks no one although unfortunately I don't think that's how it will play out.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Not sure where sophie's hand is in the car laugh out loud

My observation from SCs of next weeks eps is that the body language between Nick and Britt is not good, Nick holds her around her shoulders and leans into kisses with his shoulders only, Britt has her hand on his chest like she is pushing him away and they sit apart on the lounge looking tense, Nick is leaning away and Britt is facing her legs forward and crossed. It is completely opposite to his body language with Sophie where he leans into the kiss with his whole body and they are pulling eachother  forward, when talking about her falling head over heels they are facing eachother knee to knee and he is leaning in... i would love to hear a body language experts opinion on this laugh out loud

Amateur body language opinion: He wants to have sex with her.   Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Doesn't mean she's F1 though.  I often see more physical chemistry with the F2 - not sure if it's because kissing is a good way to avoid awkward silences in conversation or whether they're just keen to "get it while they can" before entering a relationship with the F1 but that's what I've noticed.  

TBH I don't see a connection between Nick and any of the girls at this stage.  IMO the early heat with Britt has fizzled and Sophie's spa session seemed staged and false to me.  At this stage I'm really hoping he picks no one although unfortunately I don't think that's how it will play out.

imo the girls that end up f2 and f3 are the winners anyway - especially now they get more opportunities and they get a chance to go on BIP or become the next lead laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:09 pm

ahem... still pretty green in australia in May eh? :yes:  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2498057887

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 23610
my sc - recorded tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 23710
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 23810
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 23910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 24010
my sc - recorded tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 24110
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 24210
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 24310
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 24410
my sc - recorded tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF