SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 24510
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 24610
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 24710
my sc - recorded tv

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 24810
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 24910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 25010
my sc - recorded tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 25110
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 25210
my sc - recorded tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:31 pm

I see a very upset man. Could not say properly "I can walk you out" without emotion. The "F" word when she left.
If I was F1 and still be with the guy (which is a 1% probability) I would seriously ask myself if I was second best...

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 25310
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 25410
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 25510
my sc - recorded tv

Last edited by HEA on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:33 pm

what I find interesting is that Sophie is AGAIN the last one to be seen on the teaser.

respectively Sophie, Brooke and Brit

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 24411
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 24711
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 24911
my sc - recorded tv

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:33 pm

so imo it looks to me like brooke gets picked up on a motorcycle then onto some hot kiss under a waterfall, sophie in a convertible car driving to the skydiving date, and britt gets picked up in a bus then to the lighthouse??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:33 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:so imo it looks to me like brooke gets picked up on a motorcycle then onto some hot kiss under a waterfall, sophie in a convertible car driving to the skydiving date, and britt gets picked up in a bus then to the lighthouse??

The bus looks like an ice cream truck to me. cantstopl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:37 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:so imo it looks to me like brooke gets picked up on a motorcycle then onto some hot kiss under a waterfall, sophie in a convertible car driving to the skydiving date, and britt gets picked up in a bus then to the lighthouse??

The bus looks like an ice cream truck to me. cantstopl

Yes, the delicious Messina Gelato, it says 'Messina' on the ice cream truck :yes:
https://gelatomessina.com/
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:54 pm

Have to disagree with the opinion that Nick just wants to sleep with sophie and that their Spa scene was forced. I see Sophie as the whole package for him.. Caring, Motivated, Fun, Sexy and their personalities don't clash, He seems the most relaxed with her and Brooke. If anything is forced between them it is the Sophie not being able to open up hurdle. Britt is too High strung for him and if she is F1 i can see why they are no longer together. JMO
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Call me old fashioned, but I have a problem with a woman who can wear skimpy bathers and put on a very passionate display of affection on national TV and say they can't open up. What I saw in the spa was a steamy show where Sophie didn't hold back.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Look at the look on Nick's face as he is saying goodbye to Britt. That's serious feelings right there.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Untitl10

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:08 am

I see little difference with Brooke imo

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 256710
My sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF