SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:17 am

this is a man who is nervous to meet his future in laws IMO

( l know she is not F1 but at that time they did not know know IMO that it would end sooner than expected IMO )

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 25810
my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:30 am

For me regarding the body language (which I learn in my job when I did recruitment for many years. not an expert but I know a little Hugesmile )

Sophie: very into her physically

Brit: not into her emotionally

Brooke: into her as an equal

that is what I see and everyone can see different which is totally fine. And this would totally go with Nick saying: love should be chosen from the heart and not from the head... his body is expressing his feelings IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:40 am

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 26110
source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 26010
source

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:45 am

Interesting about the hands- I noticed he does this with Britt as well
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:10 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Interesting about the hands- I noticed he does this with Britt as well

so someone needs to find a pick now laugh out loud

to be honest, I never doubted that Brit was into Nick. I think she was. And I think she fell hard for him. It is obvious in the way she is avoiding his eyes when she is emotional, the way she looked at him when he is not looking, the way she went for kissing him. So for me, it is never really a question if she was into him. she was.

My doubt comes from Nick. Did he like her? sure! she was part of his top 5 and he spent 2 SD with her and 1 one-on-one with. So he knows her enough to like her. But I do not see the emotional connection with her. They do share daddy jokes and kisses are nice but again I do not see an "in love" guy with her. Yes, we all remember the way he jumped on her at the zoo date right? But for me, it was so forced and not natural. Again great on paper. And I kinda agree with one member here, I am not sure intellectually they are that compatible. I look at the backstage paps pictures and I see a guy who is not into her at all and is a different guy in front of cameras. my gut feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:34 am

Here are the sc from finale. Sorry, not as clean as usual. Made them from my iPad.

The body language is interesting on camel. They are both falling but his instinct is to watch the camera, not Brooke. The hand on shoulder not waist for me is “good pal”, same he would do with a guy. They both laughed at something they saw.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 0dfd6410
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8a2bfd10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 De49ec10
My sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:25 pm

So out of the 3, Brooke got the most intimate and another Tim tam moto date. I wonder where the mirror is? The symbolism is interesting: mirror to the future... and obviously did not happened but was real at that time imo

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 A4d8c210
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 17165610
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Ffd88210
My sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Sophie had her hand on him.... but not Nick. Seeing nick and Sophie kissing but on a set up place.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 06798510
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 7f225010
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 00c2c710
My sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:45 pm

Who will he chose?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8d7bf510

Pic of Sophie in pink dress

Face of Britt

My sc

Last edited by HEA on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:57 pm

The only 2times I saw him very emotional were at Brooke departure and there at FRC. Many will think it was because he wa nervous to pick F1 or reject F2. I think he was sick to just be there. I think he did not want to do any of it.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 599dcb10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Eafbf910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8fc4e310
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 74702210
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 49445310
My sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 am

So over all the media theories so thought would have a look at the NC tides. Sorry don’t know how to bring screenshot over. 31st May low tide at 3.02pm and 1st jun 3.36pm. Sunset on both days 5.17pm. IMO N leaning over is at low tide. What time is usual for F1 to turn up at frc? IMO the first shot N is facing the wrong way but might be wrong due to the structure on the left. Not sure how they got this aerial shot as only trees and sea? Also shot maybe earlier in the day given shadows?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:54 am

Loulou wrote:So over all the media theories so thought would have a look at the NC tides. Sorry don’t know how to bring screenshot over. 31st May low tide at 3.02pm and 1st jun 3.36pm. Sunset on both days 5.17pm. IMO N leaning over is at low tide. What time is usual for F1 to turn up at frc?  IMO the first shot N is facing the wrong way but might be wrong due to the structure on the left. Not sure how they got this aerial shot as only trees and sea? Also shot maybe earlier in the day given shadows?

Ooh like your thinking.  I think in past seasons they start the FRC much earlier than mid afternoon.  I know someone else here will be more knowledgeable.

ETA the shadowing suggests it is mid-afternoon also.

Last edited by Agent99 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF