SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:29 am

The thing is, why would they bring back the Ali not to be the Bachelorette market (minus the option to be if she IS the Bachelorette, which was there before filming) and then add two new completely new markets relating to her replacement, if there wasn't something going on?  

If it's all BS and she's still Bette, Sportsbet will have to refund a tonne of bets.  Why would they go to all that trouble just to troll Ali, who's theoretically not even in the country right now?  It doesn't make sense.  Where there's smoke there's fire.  She may not have quit, but something's up, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:40 am

Yes, Sportsbet would definitely go to that trouble to troll imo. They've trolled before and they have a clear disclaimer that bets are void if Ali is the bette. Sportsbet had Osher as a bet before with a disclaimer. I don't take anything Sportsbet does seriously when they have a disclaimer like they did with Luke in the winning spot last year when he didn't even end up near the top 8 dizzy and they had a disclaimer about intruders. They trolled me good last year with that one laugh out loud But no more. If there's a disclaimer, I'm not falling for it Sportsbet!

If there was any legitimacy to the idea Ali had quit it I'd think it would be the headline on all news with paparazzi photos of her back home etc. So far there is zero evidence that they stopped filming or that Ali is no longer the bette - especially when it's finale filming week and Osher has a clean shaven face as recently as last week (TEN doesn't have the money to change anything imo).

I think it's nothing more than trolling and storyline to hype up talk about Ali before her finale shots or media talk about her and her F1 (will he/won't he stay with her?) and then it's back to her alleged cheating (I can see Sportsbet betting on that too) because what else is there to hype up talk than controversy - it gets audiences talking and that's always a win compared to apathy  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Betting for Ali's season has disappeared completely.  Might just be temporary glitch but thought it was worth noting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Looks like I was correct that Sportsbet was trolling and Ali definitely filmed her season and it will be airing soon (likely after Nick's season ends). The lack of SM didn't surprise me at all either. It's been the case before and I've noticed TEN seems to do things in alternate seasons (meaning not much media during S2 and this season and very similar filming schedule).

Looking forward to some REAL odds for Sportsbet regarding the season and men and not more trolling (If you're reading Sportsbet, the trolling is boring but you guys do it for the hype and it works - I see you SB laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:39 pm

600,000 viewers?  rotfl

Wow.  Talk about low expectations.  They'll be lucky to even get that though, IMO....

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 OnONAfW

Source

ETA: I wonder if that air date is accurate? Does Bette usually air Mon/Tues?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:41 am

Date confirmed for premiere Wed Oct 10th.

Are there any other bets for this season on Sportsbet? Hopefully the odds for the men (location, age, etc) will be up soon and their names and winning odds.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Date confirmed for premiere Wed Oct 10th.

Are there any other bets for this season on Sportsbet? Hopefully the odds for the men (location, age, etc) will be up soon and their names and winning odds.

Not yet but you know I'm watching like a hawke.  :detective  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:07 pm

Sportsbet know where it's at! rofl

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.marieclaire.com.au/bachelor-episode-15-semi-final-reactions?category=News

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:33 pm

laugh out loud Sportsbet is full of it unless they state the odds for F1... which I am waiting for. Hopefully soon! 

If Todd gets the winners odds fave I will lock him in  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CatLover Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Date confirmed for premiere Wed Oct 10th.

The only bets I saw for this season so far are for how many people will watch the premiere, the state of origin of the winner, and the age of the winner.

The Bachelorette Premiere Viewers
Settled as per 5 City Metro figures from Oztam
Over 1,000,000 Viewers 6.00 900,001 to 1,000,000 Viewers 6.50 800,001 to 900,000 Viewers 3.00
700,001 to 800,000 Viewers 4.00 600,001 to 700,000 Viewers 5.50 600,000 or Under Viewers 7.00

Age of Winner
Settled on age as per tenplay.com.au/
25 or Under 16.00 26 to 28 2.00 29 to 32 3.00
33 to 35 7.50 36 to 40 10.00 Over 40 14.00

Winner's State of Origin
Settled as per tenplay.com.au/
Victoria 2.20 New South Wales 2.75 Queensland 7.50
Western Australia 10.00 South Australia 12.00 Tasmania 16.00
Northern Territories 21.00 Australian Capital Territory 31.00
CatLover
CatLover

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:12 am

Hmm that is interesting. Victorian and 26-28. Sounds like Taite.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:17 am

Thanks @CatLover thumbsup

Not looking good for my early F1 pick Perth boy Todd with those odds.  laugh out loud

26 to 28 is a very narrow age band for favourite so I'll be interested to see how many 26/7/8 year olds we have.  

Also the fact that they've omitted hair colour makes me think that might be too much of a giveaway. question

Max bets would give us a clearer picture if anyone with an account is willing to check?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Idlemess
Agent99
CatLover
ReneeM
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Sprite
LeapofFaith
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters