SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:53 am

From the edit and seen so far, my early F5:

Taite
Rob
Todd
Charlie
Bill 

Not necessarily in that order but I can see those 5 making F5
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:From the edit and seen so far, my early F5:

Taite
Rob
Todd
Charlie
Bill 

Not necessarily in that order but I can see those 5 making F5

Completely agree. And every time they used Ali saying love it was a screen grab of Tood or Taite
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove - I'm still watching the episode now but notice Taite also has a high pitched voice, which probably explains why TPTB figured they could get away with putting that bit in the promo.  I think the only person we can rule out is Charlie.  laugh out loud

@Bobette laugh out loud I didn't hear Taite's voice yet so I agree they knew they could get away with it. Definitely rules out Charlie!

@AllAboutLove I'm now thinking the voice might be Osher??? question Reminds me of the trailer for BiP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:46 pm

every time they used Ali saying love it was a screen grab of Todd or Taite
@Sundy ooo that says a lot already Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633

I'm now thinking the voice might be Osher??? question Reminds me of the trailer for BiP.
@Bobette yes agreed it's just as feasible it's Osh

(for others wanting to see SCs of FRC they're posted in SM sleuthing thread)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Thought last night’s episode was a bit on the meh side.  I don’t dislike Ali, but she just isn’t inspiring or aspiring to me.  I liked Rob more than I thought, so he is probably F2.  Sorry girls, but I just don’t get the Todd love laugh out loud  He and Bill were much of a muchness to me, kind of bland.  Charlie just looks like a sleaze and spouts crap that he thinks Ali wants to hear and Taite actually looks a bit like a halfwit.  Hopefully he talks at some stage but that weird smirk is a offputting laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Just tried to watch the ep on tenplay as I was out last night, but it was glitchy as f*ck, kept repeating the ads about 10 times in each break, I will now refuse to wear Maybelline, eat Red Rooster or go on a Carnival Cruise on principal laugh out loud

So I managed to get through all the limo enterences before it kicked me out and made me go back to the start, so I only have impressions up till then. 

First impression is that I’m liking Ali so far, she’s reminding me of why I liked her on Tim’s season. She also seems to have a good handle on who the idiots and drama boys are, so we can be sure she has their number, and the only reason they’re hanging around is as producers picks.

Lookswise, I’m liking Todd and Robert. I noticed during the M&G that there were a few ITMs of her talking about guys that were recorded later, presumably to give more time to guys who go far, I can’t remember who though, and tenplay makes me want to cry, so I can’t go back and check it. She’s wearing her night 1 dress, but her hair is blown out smoother, the ones from that night her hair has more waves in it.

Taite did not have an F1 entrance IMO. He was mid montage and didn’t get any special music, and if Sportsbet wasn’t all over him I would say F2 for sure. The only thing in his favour is that just before he came in, Ali had a voice over saying “you never know where love is going to come from”. Did he do any other F1 ish things later in the CP, like defusing a stupid situation?

I felt sorry for Ben. He was clearly cast so that someone could make a Honeybadger joke, and once that was done he was outta there  laugh out loud I’m assuming Nathan will be the one kicked out for gossiping as they made a big deal about him saying to her that he hadn’t been following anything about her, yet making it clear to us that he had been.

ITA with what a lot of others have said about Charlie being an early front runner who will flare out around F4/5. See you on Paradise, Charlie!

From the pre season promo, her body language is hottest with Todd and Taite, so based on that and Sportsbet I’m going Taite F1, Todd F2 and next Bach, Robert F3
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:00 pm

I agree and liked Ali a lot more as lead than I thought I would Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633 The episode overall was really fun to me and it was entertaining, made me laugh, and even the not so nice guys weren't that bad to me at all. Sleuthing pre-season made me more invested too because I wanted to see how the contestants would be on screen versus what had been sleuthed about them. So far I have not been disappointed and yep I love Todd and that's not going to change any time soon laugh out loud I liked Robert too and more than sleuthing and of course sweet Dan and his lamb. I so much enjoy the Bette to Bachelor and I got what I wanted from the premiere - something to laugh at and with and just enjoy the cheesiness and the silliness as well. A bit of romance in the forecast and I am good Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633 Easy to please laugh out loud After the dud of Nick's season Ali's already is better for me and I look forward to the rest of the season yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:20 pm

handwave Kia ora!

Hi everyone! It’s been a while but I do love the Bachelorettes.

I did occasionally pop in for a look during Nick’s season but I found his shtick got old very quick and I just couldn’t connect with any of his ladies except poor Cassie - as they way she was portrayed just broke my heart.

Anyhoo - I haven’t been following these threads and haven’t read any posts so until I have a chance to catch up with your posts I’m pretty much unspoiled - didn’t see her in the original Bach or BOP either.

So far - I like her - refreshing and honest. As for her guys... well... all I can say is yum yum! Some dream boats mixed with some silver foxes! I do like me a silver fox.

So... my thoughts are...

Charlie - gorgeous! Would definitely turn my head. Thought he was sweet and loved how nervous he was. Reminded me of when I first meet my husband who was full of nerves.

Robert - any guy that makes his own Passata gets a big tick in my book. Might be a little young?

Dan - I love lambs! And he seems like a very genuine guy.

Todd - Dreeeeeaaaammm Boat! Delicious. Hope he stays for a while so we can see him with his shirt off. Again - might be a little young.

And the 2 silver foxes - Danny and Damian. Liked both but especially Damian. I loved how he pulled Paddy aside and asked him to tone it down. At this stage he is probably my fave.

My only concern for Ali is that she will be blinded by all the lovely gorgeousness of these men as there are so many dishy ones there and that she won’t try to dig deeper than the surface of these guys. Initial attraction is important but to have a successful relationship that can last you really need to get to know and understand the person behind the pretty face.

Looking forward to chatting with you all in the coming weeks. Saw we had a few new posters that joined in Nick’s season so a big haere mai (welcome) to you!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Todd's voice sounds like the voice at FRC saying 'goodbye' ?!!!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2262203523

Yes it does but that's a good thing IMO - I said from the start I didn't want her picking someone I liked!

I want Todd to be MattyJ'd but I don't know if my heart is ready for it  :tissuebox

It's definitely going to be MattyJ'd and the only thing that will make it up to me is another season of Todd as lead. Nothing but the best for Todd  Praying

Laura is 500% more suited to Matty than Georgia ever was IMO, just like future Mrs Todd will be hand picked especially for him by TPTB when he has he own season which is totally going to happen please please let it happen thanks [*draws breath*]

Love this! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 thumbsup

You crack me up @Bobette. rotfl

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:28 am

@Katiebelle great post and so glad you're posting with us! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:52 am

Well I enjoyed the show and thought Ali was pretty good so far. She had a good presence and was somewhat self deprecating. She also looked lovely. 
My impression on a few guys so far for night one:

Charlie... good impression, confident, wordsmith (so he says all the right stuff to Ali) I wondered about his follow through in past relationships. 

Rob... Mr. Perfect indeed
Ivan...kind of goofy and I’m not talking about his dance skills. 
Nathan...party guy. Roxbury guy, what is Love, baby don’t hurt me laugh out loud. Definitely there to partyyyy and meet new buds.

Bill... Mr. Beautiful. Hmmm, I’m not sure yet, not about his beauty but about his shtick. I did wonder for a second that he was transgender and would’ve believed it. I like him but there’s something there.

Taite...was quiet, very low key but producers were sure to put the camera on him for those subliminal signals. I’m wondering if he’s the guy she kisses next episode. 

Dan... I will have to see more from him as the season progresses. I’m thinking he’s too serious for Ali and he might be more of a friend. He had more chemistry with the lamb than with Ali

Paddy... producers wet dreams. DRAMA!!! Wanker and a Harry Potter’s Draco. PerFIT azz 

And then there’s Todd...
I like him and I think the producers LOVE him. But not nearly enough laugh out loud. I’m sure it was their brilliant idea for Prince Charming in knight armor to walk up to stars in her eyes Princess Ali. All of Australia heard her “Oh wow” moment laugh out loud. Poor thing! The both of them that is. 
How is it that they made a big deal of Todd trying to get in the car and then all of the squeaking innuendos. Not such a squeaky clean edit.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I agree and liked Ali a lot more as lead than I thought I would Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633  The episode overall was really fun to me and it was entertaining, made me laugh, and even the not so nice guys weren't that bad to me at all. Sleuthing pre-season made me more invested too because I wanted to see how the contestants would be on screen versus what had been sleuthed about them. So far I have not been disappointed and yep I love Todd and that's not going to change any time soon laugh out loud I liked Robert too and more than sleuthing and of course sweet Dan and his lamb. I so much enjoy the Bette to Bachelor and I got what I wanted from the premiere - something to laugh at and with and just enjoy the cheesiness and the silliness as well. A bit of romance in the forecast and I am good Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633  Easy to please laugh out loud After the dud of Nick's season Ali's already is better for me and I look forward to the rest of the season yes

I prefer Bette too, and I think Todd would be a good Bachelor (well, based on first impressions anyway...) but just wait, TPTB will use the fact that Ali's season won't rate as well as Nick's did as reason to cast another 'celebrity' lead. People need to watch Bette! Apparently the ratings weren't good.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie