SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:10 am

Katiebelle wrote:Love this!   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 thumbsup
You crack me up @Bobette.    rotfl

Hi @Katiebelle - great to have you on board! smileyyay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:32 am

I am not watching Ali's season. I find her fake and painful in her not wanting to fall in love quickly. I'm guessing that rule went out the window when she kissed Bill on the first episode. Ali is a seasoned campaigner when it comes to finding men who she calls 'bad boys'. This reminds me of Sophie, she said she wanted a down to earth, normal man, which of course is why she choose Stu.

Ali's season is shaping up to be the worst rating in Bachelor history. Her debut episode notched up a new record - the lowest rating of any Bachelor or Bachelorette first episode.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:47 am

@Enough - thanks for the stats re: premiere viewers.   yes

Seems a lot of viewers made good on their promise to boycott then!  Hopefully the low ratings don't kill off the show entirely but might force TPTB to re-assess their thought processes for choosing a Lead, especially off the back of the Nick debacle.  

IMO they need to abandon the celebrity experiment entirely and, if they go with a returnee Lead, make sure it's someone who is actually POPULAR with the public, not just easy for them to manipulate (which IMO is why they chose Ali).

Osher described her as "our most beloved bachelorette" at the start of ep 1 and I almost choked on my tea.  Either they meant it literally (she's THEIR most beloved meat puppet) or they're completely out of touch with audience opinion IMO.

I'm no fan of Ali's either but enjoyed her first episode and she's got some decent guys IMO.  She may claim to be a "good girl" but the season preview suggest things will get pretty steamy - which I'm fine with after Nick's lukewarm effort!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:40 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:34 am

....and we are back
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:36 am

Single date straight up. Charlie gets the first date
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:37 am

Osher seems to be in a good place lately. laugh out loud

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:38 am

Bill doesn’t steal the date off Charlie because he doesn’t see him as a threat
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:38 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 am

Paddy is an absolute tosser. I hope he can ‘fit’ up his own backside and disappear
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:42 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:43 am

Ali and Charlie are playing twister 60 metres above street level. Ali packing it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie