SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:19 am

Hahahaha. My typo. Dosresting should have been disrespecting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 am

I don't mind her as lead. They could have gotten someone different, but then I think she is doing fine even if it is a little off the norm.
As a person I don't know her and never will so I don't have an opinion of her as that. I just have to go by what I read and what I see. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:26 am

Sundy wrote:Hahahaha. My typo.  Dosresting should have been disrespecting

LOLOL I think we've all learn to read it as it's supposed to be not as has it is. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:45 am

LoveDovez wrote:If she did what was said she should just say hey I'm human I made a mistake and move on, but she hasn't done that because IMHO she knows she is guilty of doing it and if she denies it she knows Grant will hit the media like a storm with proof that she did.

word Exactly this, IMO.

I don't dislike Ali as Lead as much I thought I would (in fact I find her OTT lustfulness quite entertaining laugh out loud).  It just irks me the way she's presenting herself as one thing (wholesome lifestyle, ready to settle down, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth) when her recent history suggests something quite different.  I wish she'd ease off the perfect facade, own her past and just be real.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Presenting herself as one thing and being another is exactly what Sophie did Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633 And yet Sophie got praised for it. So Ali isn't any different in that regard. Sophie was even said to be so real but was super fake and good at manipulating audiences and putting on a facade. So to me, not much difference between either one. I do buy that Ali wants to be in a relationship more than Sophie did. So on that part she gets some props.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Watching the SD, Ali went there to tell Taite he was her single date. I noticed she was wearing pink and Taite was in pink too. Definitely felt like that was planned.

I can hear the producer saying, you got anything in pink? And Taite responding, only my pajamas. And the producer saying that will do since he won't be going anywhere anyway laugh out loud 

Just a way to have that awww imagery, his date was stolen vibe (like the Bette account tweeted who feels sorry for him). Considering Ivan and Jules are next to leave, then Taite with a SD next week and then Todd's SD?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
they have every right to question her, IMO.

Then she has every right to question them too and their pasts.  She never dated them nor they her. It's her past. They have pasts too. How about if everyone's pasts get put on blast on the show. Everyone takes a lie dectector. Everyone has ALL their exes come out and tell everything wrong they all did. She nor they don't owe anything to the public about their pasts.

I get that, but unfortunately that is part of the show. If they don't want their past dug up or used as a plot point they should stay off of reality tv!
They can bring up anything they want on reality tv and she can answer it however she wants. I have no problem with that. It's tv. Par for the course. I was saying that if it's going to be said that guys have a right to question her then she has a right to question them too. I am speaking about relationships in that context not reality tv.

Jordan had cheated before he went on JoJo's season and there's been plenty others. Including Grant who's been accused of cheating on his ex-fiancees before he went on Paradise. I was talking about relationships and people's pasts. Of course they are fodder for public consumption when on tv. My point wasn't about that. It was that the idea that Ali is the only one on the show with a past and thus they are on moral high ground is extremely improbable. jmo

Bobette wrote: she got engaged to him on national TV

Not sure why this is getting stated when it is false. Ali did not get engaged to Grant. The ONLY engagement on BIP was Sam and Tara.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Presenting herself as one thing and being another is exactly what Sophie did Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633 And yet Sophie got praised for it. So Ali isn't any different in that regard. Sophie was even said to be so real but was super fake and good at manipulating audiences and putting on a facade. So to me, not much difference between either one. I do buy that Ali wants to be in a relationship more than Sophie did. So on that part she gets some props.

I disagree with that comparison on many levels but the biggest difference for me is that Sophie owns everything she's done in the past - stripping for Playboy, getting plastic surgery, choice of partners etc etc, and is able to laugh at herself.  

Ali on the other hand IMO presents an image of someone who thinks very highly of herself, blames other people for breakups, denies having obvious cosmetic procedures, and lives in a fantasy land of faked perfection and #inspirationalwanktags.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Presenting herself as one thing and being another is exactly what Sophie did  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633  And yet Sophie got praised for it. So Ali isn't any different in that regard. Sophie was even said to be so real but was super fake and good at manipulating audiences and putting on a facade. So to me, not much difference between either one. I do buy that Ali wants to be in a relationship more than Sophie did. So on that part she gets some props.
I disagree with that comparison on many levels but the biggest difference for me is that Sophie owns everything she's done in the past - stripping for Playboy, getting plastic surgery, choice of partners etc etc, and is able to laugh at herself.  

Ali on the other hand IMO presents an image of someone who thinks very highly of herself, blames other people for breakups, denies having obvious cosmetic procedures, and lives in a fantasy land of faked perfection and #inspirationalwanktags.

Sophie said she was for babies and marriage etc. Faked a relationship and even got Jan to push for her when it was totally fake (imo and from insider knowledge) Ali has said the same about marriage, babies, etc. Neither one am I convinced about.

Ali has said she has fake boobs, has had botox and fillers (she's admitted to all that), never got engaged to Grant, but I do agree she lives in a fantasy land  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633  I think Sophie lives in one too. Hers is just bogan-celeb one but it's fake for her own reasons. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote: she got engaged to him on national TV

Not sure why this is getting stated when it is false. Ali did not get engaged to Grant. The ONLY engagement on BIP was Sam and Tara.

I mis-spoke.  (You see, I am a person who can admit it when they make a mistake Hugesmile )

They did not get engaged.  It was a commitment ceremony and she received a promise ring.  However IMO, Ali was clearly disappointed, wanted to be engaged, and would definitely have accepted if Grant had proposed.  

My point is, they were clearly meant to be in a committed relationship when she cheated. Allegedly.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Just wanted to make sure that facts were being stated, especially when media like to pull from this thread (and do no fact-checking) and there are many who may not know and believe it was an engagement when it wasn't. The rules for the forum are stick to facts or have IMO if they're not.

I do agree though she'd jump at it. But then again maybe not since for this show it's not really a done thing and they lived in different countries. I was shocked that Sam and Tara did (and the mess thereafter which was worse than Ali's and Gran'ts imo). I don't see Ali getting engaged on her season either but I do think she wants to have all that (even in a delusional way laugh out loud )

I do think Ali's intention to go on the show (outside of every other reason they do it) is to be in a relationship. I don't believe that was the case whatsoever with Sophie - rather that Sophie had zero intention of being in a relationship. Not that it makes Ali any better (and personally I like Soph) but I do think even with her shady ways Ali is more sincere (if I can use that term loosely laugh out loud ) in finding someone on this show than Sophie ever was.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Understood.  I have edited my post to ensure lazy journalists are not confused by my scandalous engagement accusations. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

I actually would not at all be surprised if this season ends with an engagement.  She'll want the complete fairytale ending IMO.

I definitely agree she wants to come out with a relationship and expect it will last at least a year while they enjoy the attention.

That's another difference between Sophie and Ali for me - Ali needs the show for "fame" and will milk it IMO.  Sophie didn't.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie