SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:05 am

The GD in Episode 6 has 10 men. No Daniel.

So in Episode 5, Ivan gone in double date and Daniel gone in RC

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:19 am

@spangler  yes agree that Ivan leaves on DD. Bill is in Ep 6 with F10 and agree, the wrestling is with 4 guys (Taite, Bill, Paddy, Charlie) so likely he is one of them and the other guys part of the GD or something else sporty or Todd on SD Ep7 (which is speculated as an option). I don't see Bill leaving before Paddy does and thought he'd be closer to F5 so will sleuth in SC and filming thread to see what matches with E7 & 8 episode descriptions
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:24 am

Enough wrote:The GD in Episode 6 has 10 men. No Daniel.

So in Episode 5, Ivan gone in double date and Daniel gone in RC

Daniel is on the GD in Ep6. He's in the BTS pics and sleuthed (see below where GD is and click on "here" and it will show the bts pics)

The other contestant that is not in F10 other than Ivan is Jules. 
So Jules will leave in RC 

AllAboutLove wrote:Next week's Ep 5 & 6 (updated the Filming Schedule)

- still need to figure out who gets SDs in Ep 5 & 6 
- confirm DD (2on1) with Bill and Ivan is in Ep5 or 6? 

Episode 5 (Wed Oct 24)  *12 men remaining*
Synopsis: Ali has made no secret that she sees children in her future. Wondering who will be her perfect match, she invites the Bachelors on a group date to discover how they bond with little ones.
DD 2on1 = Bill and Ivan (Ivan not in F10 so leaves either on this date or at RC - is it possible it may happen in Ep 6?)
GD (filmed July 19) = 6 men (Todd, Taite, Charlie, Dan, Peter, Rob) parenting theme group date at Galston; challenge involved the suitors demonstrating their parenting abilities with a bunch of kids. First the suitors had to put together a kids bike as the anxious youngsters waiting impatiently for the moment to ride their new bikes. Next Ali refereed while the guys played a game of football with the kids (here)
SD/Other? 
RC = 10 men remaining ?

Episode 6 (Thurs Oct 25)  
Synopsis: With Ali keen to change her ways and not fall in love so fast, she decides she needs some help to see who is being true to their word and who is telling her what she wants to hear.
SD =  Taite or Todd or ??? (whoever is on this date is also on the GD if 10 men remain in previous ep)
GD (filmed July 24) = 10 men (Taite, Todd, Bill, Dan, Rob, Charlie, Daniel, Peter, Danny, Paddy) on group date where she gets help from her sister and friend who rate the men ; Ali's sister and friend at the bette mansion (here, here)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:34 am

Episode 4 - video to watch as well as links to videos  in the Viewing Links thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:54 am

Just watched the ep and realised Nathan wasn't even talking about the staircase rumour!  He was referencing the "threesome" rumour, which Keira admitted was a lie she (and probably Ali IMO) came up with to make Grant look even worse than he is, and "protect" Ali from the anticipated backlash of the actual rumour.   

So the cheating has still not been addressed! What a clever piece of evasive script writing - make it look like Ali "set the record straight" and sent the offender home, when a) it wasn't even the right rumour, b) she didn't address it, c) I bet Nathan wasn't the only one and d) they have every right to question her, IMO. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:38 pm

they have every right to question her, IMO.

Then she has every right to question them too and their pasts. 

She never dated them nor they her. It's her past. They have pasts too. 

How about if everyone's pasts get put on blast on the show. Everyone takes a lie dectector.

Everyone has ALL their exes come out and tell everything wrong they all did.

She nor they don't owe anything to the public about their pasts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
they have every right to question her, IMO.

Then she has every right to question them too and their pasts. 

She never dated them nor they her. It's her past. They have pasts too. 

How about if everyone's pasts get put on blast on the show. Everyone takes a lie dectector.

Everyone has ALL their exes come out and tell everything wrong they all did.

I get that, but unfortunately that is part of the show. If they don't want their past dug up or used as a plot point they should stay off of reality tv!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I get that, but unfortunately that is part of the show. If they don't want their past dug up or used as a plot point they should stay off of reality tv!

I agree @Sprite and it's not like the ex in question is from her distant past - she got engaged took part in a commitment ceremony and exchanged promise rings on national TV, then cheated on him within weeks.  Allegedly.  

And she's never denied it.  And text messages have been produced which seem to prove it.  And she hasn't denied writing them.  So it's fair to bring it up, IMO.  

All she needed to say was "I've made some mistakes but I'm moving forward" and I would have been cool with it.  Everyone makes mistakes!

But to skirt around the issue, kick someone out for discussing it, and then imply that she was the victim because "he's a party animal"? Nup. no

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:03 am

I actually, surprisingly felt a little sorry for Nathan last night. I’m sure he wasn’t the only one gossiping. Admittedly they shouldn’t be dosresting anyone but I think it is unrealistic to think that it wouldn’t be raised. I actually probably think Paddy’s ‘fit as f’ comments are equally as offensive but that seems to have passed the sniff test
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:46 am

Sundy wrote:I actually, surprisingly felt a little sorry for Nathan last night. I’m sure he wasn’t the only one gossiping. Admittedly they shouldn’t be dosresting anyone but I think it is unrealistic to think that it wouldn’t be raised. I actually probably think Paddy’s ‘fit as f’ comments are equally as offensive but that seems to have passed the sniff test

@Sundy same.  It reminded me of when Brett got kicked off Bachelor in Paradise.  To me it seemed Nathan wasn't sure if she was serious or not, nor what he was allowed to say in reply to her questions.  

IMO Nathan was a scapegoat and by sending him home they can say the issue has been "dealt with" and portray Ali as some kind of empowered goddess when really IMO she just can't handle the truth.

I'd say a fair few of the guys were involved in the discussion, probably including some of her favourites judging by the guilty looks being thrown around at the cocktail party. Funny how only Nathan went.

The fact that Nathan was almost immediately confirmed in the media as being on BiP is also suspicious to me.  Not sure if it was TPTB's way of appeasing him, or the public, but I thought it was interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:34 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I actually, surprisingly felt a little sorry for Nathan last night. I’m sure he wasn’t the only one gossiping. Admittedly they shouldn’t be dosresting anyone but I think it is unrealistic to think that it wouldn’t be raised. I actually probably think Paddy’s ‘fit as f’ comments are equally as offensive but that seems to have passed the sniff test

@Sundy same.  It reminded me of when Brett got kicked off Bachelor in Paradise.  To me it seemed Nathan wasn't sure if she was serious or not, nor what he was allowed to say in reply to her questions.  

IMO Nathan was a scapegoat and by sending him home they can say the issue has been "dealt with" and portray Ali as some kind of empowered goddess when really IMO she just can't handle the truth.

I'd say a fair few of the guys were involved in the discussion, probably including some of her favourites judging by the guilty looks being thrown around at the cocktail party. Funny how only Nathan went.

The fact that Nathan was almost immediately confirmed in the media as being on BiP is also suspicious to me.  Not sure if it was TPTB's way of appeasing him, or the public, but I thought it was interesting.

It is very interesting. I felt bad for Nathan, too. Ali should have dug deeper and found out how many and which of the men was talking with Nathan about it and sent them all home if that was what she felt she had to do. He surely wasn't talking to himself.  Plus it seemed weird at how little he was allowed to say.

IMHO Ali has handled this all wrong. If she did what was said she should just say hey I'm human I made a mistake and move on, but she hasn't done that because IMHO she knows she is guilty of doing it and if she denies it she knows Grant will hit the media like a storm with proof that she did.

IMHO she isn't gonna stay with the one she picks anyway so it shouldn't be a big deal. cantstopl   One thing they can't say about her is she didn't test the merchandise. She's like a vacuum cleaner..

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:08 am

IMO. Ali is just impulsive. She was impulsive with how she addressed the issue (but I kind of liked her sass), she’s impulsive with the guy she likes (hence the reason she just kisses them straight away) and probably the reason she falls in love so quickly. No pause button. I don’t love Ali as a lead and thought they could do better but I also don’t hate her as lead.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie