SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:07 am

Todd is totally my cup of tea. Heck, the whole pot of tea laugh out loud My favorite part of this season is knowing (imo) Todd doesn't end up with Ali. Yay!!!  

Ali comes across way younger to me than Sophie and more around 28 yrs old (I'm not even talking maturity wise - just her whole vibe). I don't get an age difference with Ali and any of the remaining guys like I did with Sophie who seemed closer to 40 to me. Georgia in contrast came across older than her age as lead (many commented back then she seemed older than MattyJ who was actually older than her and Todd comes across older than MattyJ imo). 

I definitely see Ali picking her usual type which is totally Taite. I think she tried to change that (which she said she tried) but I don't think it would work anyway with Todd. Reminds me of Georgia who tried with MattyJ and on her season even said he wasn't her usual type. Same thing with Todd imo. 

Even though I think Ali picks Taite her type, I think Ali's picker is off. She reminds me of Sam Frost in that she picks the wrong guys, then wonders why it doesn't work out after the lust fades and a long-distance relationship with a guy who wanted to win at the time but ultimately isn't wanting to be committed/moving. I honestly can see the same thing happening this season (even though I think Taite's the only viable option). 

Taite reminds me sooooo much of Sasha  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 4256136633 Alpha male all about lust and very little substance imo. I never got good vibes about Sasha and I don't get good vibes about Taite but I definitely see Ali picking Taite and did before the show started.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:52 am

Bobette wrote:No doubts here!

Even disregarding Sportsbet, Taite's a clear F1 IMO based on Ali's body language when she's around him.  The fact that he's not getting a classic F1 edit with the long chat on night 1 etc could indicate that TPTB are finally realising they need to mix things up a bit.  Other aspects are still classic F1 edit.

I think her second choice would actually have been Rob but he "blew it" by questioning her.  We saw with Nathan that she'd sooner get rid of people than admit uncomfortable home truths, and has behaved the same IRL regarding the cheating rumours.  It's classic "bury your head in the sand" behaviour.

IMO Todd is not her usual type and despite what she may say, she has not made enough character changes to choose against type. Leads never do, IMO.  Yes it would make a better story for her to choose the nice guy but IMO she hasn't learned ANYTHING and I think that will be the storyline.  

She'll pick the bad boy and the audience will recall her sayings she WOULDN'T do that, and call her an idiot/hypocrite.  TPTB won't care because they'll have the audience's hearts breaking for the F2 and that's what they want.  They can safely throw Taite & Ali to the wolves while they start planning Todd's season (IMO).

IMO Taite's mother liking mean comments about Ali is probably exactly what it looks like - she doesn't like her.  I can't imagine her being happy about Taite moving to Adelaide, and I have my doubts that will happen (they can then blame the breakup on "distance" in 9-12 months time).

Taite still 100% F1 in my mind.  :yes:

Hello Bobette! I am ex Vogue! Guardian Angel Praying was very kind anc changed my username so I am now Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 am

@Popcorn for All 2pop I love it laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:56 am

@Popcorn For All Welcome back and great name Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 4256136633 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:03 am

I looked at some past bette AU season stats and I think TPTB have changed the edit/format for Bette AU: 
- Seasons 1 and 2, Ep3 SD = F1 (Sasha, Lee)  
- Seasons 3 and 4, Ep3 SD = eliminated Episode 7 (Luke, Rob)  

I think if there was an early planned F2 that it was Charlie for this season, just like with Jarrod (both first date, similar edits, etc). But I think Ali was totally off Charlie and the only other viable option was someone different from her usual type (so Todd, just like MattyJ).  

If Todd wasn't on the show I bet Charlie would have ended up in the F2 spot (maybe Bill). I think TPTB and even Ali were thanking their lucky stars Todd was on the show. I think even if she wasn't in love with him she was glad he was there and he wasn't stressful for her like so many of the other guys were. He made it all about her and focused on her and that's how he will no doubt lead to/confirm foreshadowing of heartbreak and slow burn like Matty J did. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:35 am

@allaboutlove and @Bobette, you are probably right, and I am most likely wrong about Taite, but IMO something isn't 'fitting' there. If Taite is the F1, then this season will be historical when it comes to the portrayal of the F1 on episode 1 so we must take note of that, I guess. Also, isn't the F1 usually portrayed as a kind or nice person, sometimes even charismatic? IMO Taite isn't portrayed positively.

I do stand for one thing though: I do believe Rob was initially her F1 and not Taite. I think that Ali liked Bill but not more than she liked Todd and  the reason why IMO  Alil gave Bill the wild rose was firstly because did  not want to be too obvious about Rob, and secondly because she didn't want to wait too long in order to go on a date with Rob and that is why he had the second date (just as Sasha and Lee did in the past). I am also keeping in mind that Rob was also going to have the first second date. IMO this means that  Ali wanted to reassure him but during that conversation and as much as Ali was willing to ignore it, his heart just wasn't there, it was obvious to her and perhaps also to the producers, Rob, IMO wasn't sure about his feelings for Ali anymore, I think he knew that his feelings had stopped growing.  Also, after what happened with Nick, the producers probably didn't want to have Rob walking out, it would have broken her, so she made the call right on time. Just look at the scene, the one in the beginning of the episode, yesterday. When Ali kisses Rob he doesn't really kiss her back with tenderness, he was cold then and even colder during the group date. It obviously broke Ali's heart but I think she found solace in Todd and now she also likes Taite. There is one more thing, Ali told Rob that she was already falling for him so IMO if Rob was more reassuring and behaved differently he was going to be Ali's F1.

Anyway, I am happy to read opinions different from mine though otherwise the discussion wouldn't be as exciting and stimulating as it is now that we all can make conjectures Smiley Smiley Smiley I welcome your opposing views because they make it fun for me here Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1377737533 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1377737533

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:59 am

@Popcorn For All I'd love a surprise ending just for the surprise itself and to watch  :yes: I much prefer Todd to Taite just personally but can't see Ali choosing him over her type that is Taite.

Ali seems the type who'd fall in love with almost anyone, something she has admitted herself, so I don't think there's any "true" F1 from the getgo this season. I think she's the type to fall hard and fast and then crash and burn so it's no surprise to me the ones she liked early on have already crashed and burned/will crash and burn (Rob, Charlie, Bill). 

I think the show's format/length made it so she was forced to take her time and tests those relationships and it wasn't there with the initial interests she had. As a sleuther for me it's easy to support the ending/edit/personal perspective but in a bubble like that away from sm/media and locked down, even stockholm syndrome can happen and Ali likely wanting to jump many bones laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:03 pm

@Popcorn for all For me the main thing against Rob being Ali's intended F1 IMO is that he got the first date and that's the kiss of death for the AU show (1st date contestants have never won). If she told the producers she was keen on him they would have saved his date for ep 3 or 5 IMO.

I do however think Rob "ranked" higher than Todd and could have been F2 if he didn't challenge her. IMO she wants someone to make her feel like a princess and realised he wouldn't. I think the same could be said for Charlie - IMO she was keen on him until he started giving her "advice".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Is it just me or did anyone else get the feeling that if Rob hadn’t of fallen over that Todd would have been MOT?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Sundy wrote:Is it just me or did anyone else get the feeling that if Rob hadn’t of fallen over that Todd would have been MOT?

@Sundy, quoting myself from upthread:

Bobette wrote:...snipped
But yeah, she flat out admitted she had Rob in mind for Todd's date and all the guys she's taken on SDs look similar - tall, dark and hirsuite - so Todd was nowhere near the top of her list IMO.

I actually think if it was up to Ali, Todd may have been MOT, but TPTB stepped in for their own purposes.  IMO they knew she'd pick a bad boy and they'd get an even-more-heartbreaking-that-Matty J ending.

So yep, I agree 100% Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1377737533
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Bobette wrote:@Popcorn for all For me the main thing against Rob being Ali's intended F1 IMO is that he got the first date and that's the kiss of death for the AU show (1st date contestants have never won).  If she told the producers she was keen on him they would have saved his date for ep 3 or 5 IMO.  

I do however think Rob "ranked" higher than Todd and could have been F2 if he didn't challenge her. IMO she wants someone to make her feel like a princess and realised he wouldn't.  I think the same could be said for Charlie - IMO she was keen on him until he started giving her "advice".

Rob didn't have the first date, Bobette, Charlie got the first date. That is why to me he was the real F1, Robb got the second date just as Lee and I believe also Sasha did. @Bobette PS: and Rob also got the 'sneak kiss' just like Snezana did ( I didn't watch that season but apparently it happened).

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:52 pm

@Popcorn For All right you are.

I forgot Charlie was first because we had Rob as "first date guy" for ages pre-show (paparazzi pics were released in the media stating it was her first date).  Charlie never an F1 contender then if 1st SD but that's been obvious for other reasons too IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie