SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:01 pm

Bobette wrote:@Popcorn For All right you are.

I forgot Charlie was first because we had Rob as "first date guy" for ages pre-show (paparazzi pics were released in the media stating it was her first date).  Charlie never an F1 contender then if 1st SD but that's been obvious for other reasons too IMO.

Exactly, Charlie was never a contender, he thought he was though, precisely because he was given the first date, isn't that ironic? Charlie definitely did not do enough research...not the one that matters. Charlie said he stalked Ali, but he obviously didn't learn much about  what the first date means or he would not have been very happy ;) hahahaha Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698 laugh out loud

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:09 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:19 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

To be honest, I don't think the 'cut that out' means something bad....I think they are exaggerating to attract the public's attention. What do you think?

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:22 pm

Popcorn For All wrote:Rob didn't have the first date, Bobette, Charlie got the first date. That is why to me he was the real F1, Robb got the second date just as Lee and I believe also Sasha did.  

Going to quote myself because I don't think the trend for second date/Ep3 SD exists anymore specifically for BetteAU. 

I think a lot of the line of thinking and sleuthing how things happen for past Bette seasons and applying it to this one is not accurate anymore and TPTB have changed on how they're doing things. I think a lot of this is more planned and thus Rob just like Luke was never going to make it to HTDs and both eliminated Ep7 (more than a coincidence imo). TPTB were going to have Apollo last year and Todd this year in finale week and with HTDs at minimum. That was their plan imo and always was going to be.

It's interesting because bts pics sleuthing pre-season I recall @Bobette posting (for Luke on Sophie's season) and Rob this season that Ali's BL was not that into him. Honestly although Ali "said" a lot of things, her BL to me wasn't that into him, literally no tongue when kissing Rob. The ones with tongue? They're looking like they're F4 (Taite, Todd, Bill, Charlie). Very telling imo  :yes:

AllAboutLove wrote:I looked at some past bette AU season stats and I think TPTB have changed the edit/format for Bette AU: 
- Seasons 1 and 2, Ep3 SD = F1 (Sasha, Lee)  
- Seasons 3 and 4, Ep3 SD = eliminated Episode 7 (Luke, Rob)  

I think if there was an early planned F2 that it was Charlie for this season, just like with Jarrod (both first date, similar edits, etc). But I think Ali was totally off Charlie and the only other viable option was someone different from her usual type (so Todd, just like MattyJ).  

If Todd wasn't on the show I bet Charlie would have ended up in the F2 spot (maybe Bill). I think TPTB and even Ali were thanking their lucky stars Todd was on the show.

I think even if she wasn't in love with Todd she was glad he was there and he wasn't stressful for her like so many of the other guys were. He made it all about her and focused on her and that's how he will no doubt lead to/confirm foreshadowing of heartbreak and slow burn like Matty J did. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:29 pm

@AllAboutLove IA, body language is a huge tell IMO.  When I go back and read our pre-season observations with only pap pics to go on they're usually spot on.  Doubt only seems to creep in when they try to bamboozle viewers with the edit.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 pm

@Bobette you were on the money back then  yes  It's definitely edit and things that change and make it seem like there's more. Same thing happened with Luke last year who was Ep3 SD. And guess what, he was questioning too of Sophie like Rob and things got awkward and he left at Ep7 just like Rob did. Totally planned that way imo. 

I'm convinced TPTB have changed their script, if one will for their Bette show. I can no longer say Ep3 SD is F1 when 2/4 seasons Ep3 SD gets eliminated Ep7 and long before HTDs/Ep10. That pattern tells me they have shifted things intentionally  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette you were on the money back then  yes  It's definitely edit and things that change and make it seem like there's more. Same thing happened with Luke last year who was Ep3 SD. And guess what, he was questioning too of Sophie like Rob and things got awkward and he left at Ep7 just like Rob did. Totally planned that way imo. 

I'm convinced TPTB have changed their script, if one will for their Bette show. I can no longer say Ep3 SD is F1 when 2/4 seasons Ep3 SD gets eliminated Ep7 and long before HTDs/Ep10. That pattern tells me they have shifted things intentionally  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 4256136633

Totally agree.  We must stay ever vigilant.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:40 pm

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698  definitely staying ever vigilant  :lookout laugh out loud (amazing how pre-season sleuthing is more reliable than the show itself - harder to be tricked by edits)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:Rob didn't have the first date, Bobette, Charlie got the first date. That is why to me he was the real F1, Robb got the second date just as Lee and I believe also Sasha did.  

Going to quote myself because I don't think the trend for second date/Ep3 SD exists anymore specifically for BetteAU. 

I think a lot of the line of thinking and sleuthing how things happen for past Bette seasons and applying it to this one is not accurate anymore and TPTB have changed on how they're doing things. I think a lot of this is more planned and thus Rob just like Luke was never going to make it to HTDs and both eliminated Ep7 (more than a coincidence imo). TPTB were going to have Apollo last year and Todd this year in finale week and with HTDs at minimum. That was their plan imo and always was going to be.

It's interesting because bts pics sleuthing pre-season I recall @Bobette posting (for Luke on Sophie's season) and Rob this season that Ali's BL was not that into him. Honestly although Ali "said" a lot of things, her BL to me wasn't that into him, literally no tongue when kissing Rob. The ones with tongue? They're looking like they're F4 (Taite, Todd, Bill, Charlie). Very telling imo  :yes:

AllAboutLove wrote:I looked at some past bette AU season stats and I think TPTB have changed the edit/format for Bette AU: 
- Seasons 1 and 2, Ep3 SD = F1 (Sasha, Lee)  
- Seasons 3 and 4, Ep3 SD = eliminated Episode 7 (Luke, Rob)  

I think if there was an early planned F2 that it was Charlie for this season, just like with Jarrod (both first date, similar edits, etc). But I think Ali was totally off Charlie and the only other viable option was someone different from her usual type (so Todd, just like MattyJ).  

If Todd wasn't on the show I bet Charlie would have ended up in the F2 spot (maybe Bill). I think TPTB and even Ali were thanking their lucky stars Todd was on the show.

I think even if she wasn't in love with Todd she was glad he was there and he wasn't stressful for her like so many of the other guys were. He made it all about her and focused on her and that's how he will no doubt lead to/confirm foreshadowing of heartbreak and slow burn like Matty J did. 

jmo

That makes sense, but IMO she was the one doing the chase, she was quick to kiss him though, so the other possibility is that he was the one who wasn't falling for her and thus, his body was tenser when they had physical contact. Ali may have been hoping but as I see it, he is the one who didn't seem invested enough and she was the one needing reassurance. IMO he was going to make it to the top 4. I do think she really liked him. It is interesting though, to read different points of views. To me Ali was more into him than he was into him and his mouth didn't really respond well to hers. I will go and check later when I come back from the sauna/steam room Smiley I am going to go before the show starts and then I intend for us to have cheese and wine while watching tonight's episode... I hope it is fun. Who do we think will have single date, today?

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698  definitely staying ever vigilant  :lookout laugh out loud (amazing how pre-season sleuthing is more reliable than the show itself - harder to be tricked by edits)

Oh I didn't know that emoji existed - it's perfect!  cantstopl

Pre-season is when the magic happens IMO.  Matty's season was a prime example.  I remember us both saying it was forked from the very first BTS pic of him & Laura.  He just could NOT hide it.  An undesirable Lead quality but great for sleuthing. Hugesmile

Popcorn For All wrote:Who do we think will have single date, today?

100% Charlie IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Bobette wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:Who do we think will have single date, today?

100% Charlie IMO.

That is what I thought too but it just occurred to me that Bill hasn't actually had a proper date designed for him by Ali, what he did is steal a date and then went on the type of date that no one wants to go to (elimination date), so perhaps today Bill will finally have a date that suits him? Technically it could be argued that is truly Bill's first single date in essence, don't you think? question

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:50 pm

I don't see Bill as a real contender TBH - he's mainly there as Charlie's adversary IMO. So with limited episodes left I doubt they'd "waste" another date on him considering he's already had the stolen one plus the two-on-one with Ivan but TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie