SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:59 am

Ali is no doubt the thirstiest Bette imo and that of many recappers the Bette show has had so I don't really look at her kisses (note: those with no tongue) as that meaningful on her part. Girl likes to pash laugh out loud 

I think it's easy to say if Rob hadn't done this or that he could be in the F4 or more. But to me, the biggest clue was Ali's friends say "NO" to Robert. That wasn't just their opinion, imo, it was part of the overall plan/script. I think Rob was never going to go further (same as last season Luke who also got second date did last year and both sent home the same time frame).

The bottom line is if the lead is really interested it doesn't matter what the guy does. Sasha/F1 left the show and said he was thinking of not even returning and they stopped filming her season for a few days because SamF was so distraught. Again, if the guy is someone the lead really wants, they will do everything to keep him there :yes: jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ali is no doubt the thirstiest Bette imo and that of many recappers the Bette show has had so I don't really look at her kisses (note: those with no tongue) as that meaningful on her part. Girl likes to pash laugh out loud 

I think it's easy to say if Rob hadn't done this or that he could be in the F4 or more. But to me, the biggest clue was Ali's friends say "NO" to Robert. That wasn't just their opinion, imo, it was part of the overall plan/script. I think Rob was never going to go further (same as last season Luke who also got second date did last year and both sent home the same time frame).

The bottom line is if the lead is really interested it doesn't matter what the guy does. Sasha/F1 left the show and said he was thinking of not even returning and they stopped filming her season for a few days because SamF was so distraught. Again, if the guy is someone the lead really wants, they will do everything to keep him there :yes: jmo

All fair points, but the tears...if she continues crying this way when she eliminates others then I will believe she wasn't that into Rob, but to me her tears were sincere. Also, if initially Rob was going to have a second date , aren't usually those with second dates top 4 on The Bachelorette? Second dates in The Bachelorette are precious because The Bachelorette is shorter than The Bachelor and may not direct us to the winner but they surely indicate the one of the top 4. I still think that Rob was, if not the favourite one of her favourites and she definitely wanted him as top 4 otherwise why planning a second date for him? There are so many question marks for me. It is good to read your and Bobette 's respective views though, even if you don't share mine Smiley

Anyway, I am moving away from Rob now, he is gone and now I cannot wait to see who goes on a single date today Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:50 am

No it's not typical that the Ep3 SD is in F4 for Bette. Luke was Ep3 Sd as posted and literally was eliminated the exact same episode (ep 7) that Rob was. So it could be said that getting Ep3 SD is a sign you won't be in F4. Bette can't be compared to Bach, totally different format, filming schedule, etc.

That said I am sure Rob will be just fine and that they were having conflict so early on when you're in a bubble is a very bad sign.

Charlie has been sleuthed to be on the SD (boxing) this episode which I am not keen to see at all. Not sure if there is more than one SD but if so I'd expect it to be Taite.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:51 am

For anyone wanting to watch last night's episode, Episode 7 (Wed Oct 31) I embedded the ep video in the Viewing Links thread and there's links to more vids just in case Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4916p12-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-viewing-links-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1359116
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:42 am

7 guys remaining. Predictions for who goes home tonight. What's everyone thinking?

There's no SCs for Paddy or Dan on any dates, Daniel got some SQT but it was awkward edited. If there's 2 going home tonight to have 5 left for Ep 9 (HTD/F4 is Ep 10) then Paddy, Dan or Daniel to be eliminated this ep?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:No it's not typical that the Ep3 SD is in F4  for Bette. Luke was Ep3 Sd as posted and literally was eliminated the exact same episode (ep 7) that Rob was. So it could be said that getting Ep3 SD is a sign you won't be in F4. Bette can't be compared to Bach, totally different format, filming schedule, etc.

That said I am sure Rob will be just fine and that they were having conflict so early on when you're in a bubble is a very bad sign.

Charlie has been sleuthed to be on the SD (boxing) this episode which I am not keen to see at all. Not sure if there is more than one SD but if so I'd expect it to be Taite.  

@allaboutlove I think I may not have posited my question correctly. I wasn't talking about a contestant having a single date on  episode 3 being top 4. I meant to say something entirely different; what I noted was that contestants who in the Australian version of The Bachelorette had 2 single dates have always been top 4, the same does not occur on The Bachelor. Basically, since Todd's date would have been Rob's date, it means that Rob was going to be the first contestant having a second date, thus, likely to have always been top 4 as it has been the case in all previous seasons of Australian Bachelorette.

PS: prediction for tonight? Paddy goes?

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:21 am

Paddy > Daniels IMO.  They need Paddy for his chat so if two go tonight I think it'll be the Double Ds.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:32 am

Bobette wrote:Paddy > Daniels IMO.  They need Paddy for his chat so if two go tonight I think it'll be the Double Ds.

Two eliminations? Double Ds? Oh now, the Daniels are nice. I have had enough of Paddy. Shouldn't things started to get more serious at this point? I definitely want Dan to stay longer than Paddy.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:52 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
Bobette wrote:Paddy > Daniels IMO.  They need Paddy for his chat so if two go tonight I think it'll be the Double Ds.

Two eliminations? Double Ds? Oh now, the Daniels are nice. I have had enough of Paddy. Shouldn't things started to get more serious at this point? I definitely want Dan to stay longer than Paddy.

Exactly.  Todd will give us all the nice we need from here to the FRC so the D's days are numbered, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:12 am

I finished watching the episode and omg Charlie is off his rocker. He is constantly bobbing his head like a pigeon and licking his lips I'm honestly starting to wonder if he is on something  Suspect

Todd. What a beautiful soul. I loved how Ali said he was the only one of all the guys on the GD to ask her how she is doing. On their SD she said how kind and caring he was. That he really saw her, the Ali on the inside and no one sees that. It was honestly one of the best and most emotional moments of the entire show so far. I could see her being blown away by him. He made her feel special and valued and honestly I feel like it's because of Todd that she came back and was confident in who she was and what she wanted. He is such a gem of a man and so tender and caring and she's lucky he was there imo  beatingheart  

Cocktail Party with Charlie bad mouthing again off his rocker. Just watching him he has lost the plot completely. What a tosser. Wish she'd sent him home already but I reckon she wasn't able to given she was sending Rob home no doubt TPTB had their storyline with Charlie. Crazy to me how it's not Taite who is affirming of Ali but Todd who is the one who lets Charlie know he trusts her to do what's right for her (you'd think Taite the bff to Charlie would be letting Charlie know to cool it). Todd truly is the voice of reason like you said from the beginning @Sundy and at the end part of the RC... wow, the way Todd was so concerned for Ali while the other guys were focused on each other, there's Todd focused on Ali. Seems like that's been the theme the whole season  :yes:

Not looking forward to Charlie's SD no no but I am ready for him to self-implode and go home  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 4256136633 Sooner than later.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I finished watching the episode and omg Charlie is off his rocker. He is constantly bobbing his head like a pigeon and licking his lips I'm honestly starting to wonder if he is on something  Suspect

Todd. What a beautiful soul. I loved how Ali said he was the only one of all the guys on the GD to ask her how she is doing. On their SD she said how kind and caring he was. That he really saw her, the Ali on the inside and no one sees that. It was honestly one of the best and most emotional moments of the entire show so far. I could see her being blown away by him. He made her feel special and valued and honestly I feel like it's because of Todd that she came back and was confident in who she was and what she wanted. He is such a gem of a man and so tender and caring and she's lucky he was there imo  beatingheart  

Cocktail Party with Charlie bad mouthing again off his rocker. Just watching him he has lost the plot completely. What a tosser. Wish she'd sent him home already but I reckon she wasn't able to given she was sending Rob home no doubt TPTB had their storyline with Charlie. Crazy to me how it's not Taite who is affirming of Ali but Todd who is the one who lets Charlie know he trusts her to do what's right for her (you'd think Taite the bff to Charlie would be letting Charlie know to cool it). Todd truly is the voice of reason like you said from the beginning @Sundy and at the end part of the RC... wow, the way Todd was so concerned for Ali while the other guys were focused on each other, there's Todd focused on Ali. Seems like that's been the theme the whole season  :yes:

Not looking forward to Charlie's SD no no but I am ready for him to self-implode and go home  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 4256136633 Sooner than later.

Oh, you just watched it All About Love! I didn't know you watch it later Smiley I thought you too watched it yesterday! Yes, I agree about Todd. I obviously don't know him but in my opinion he isn't just a talker, he seems like a nice soul. How nasty was Charlie? He is a pretender! How did he do that to Todd? I liked a lot Todd's responses. He confronted Charlie sharply and wisely. Todd's arguments sound logical and equanimous, but logic and equanimity are concepts that in my opinion, Charlie doesn't understand or experience often... :S  

Oh, today I will be watching the show an hour later than NSW does.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:34 am

And we are on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie