SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:10 am

I think I visited the northern territories without even going by googling every beaches possible and waterfalls and airboats laugh out loud

So happy I found Mindil beach in Darwin! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613 :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:13 am

Bobette wrote:The lantern is on the front so that is the view looking forwards, not the back section in the Scap, but I included it to show the brass knobs which are v similar IMO.  I added another pic to my original post showing the curved mudflaps which also match IMO.  

Hobart though....?  That's a real head scratcher.  scratch

Tasmania? question affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:14 am

I am not sure if the carriage ride would be HTD. Wouldn't Todd be standing closest to the carriage if so instead of Ali who looks like she came from the carriage and is running towards him.

Makes me think it's more likely 2nd or FD. The carriage SC has lots of foliage behind and no city so it could be part of the Cinderella SCs where there is foliage and Ali is the one taking him on that date to dress up as her prince.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:15 am

HEA wrote: Tasmania? question affraid

Yeah exactly.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698  

The complete opposite end of the country.  No idea what they would be doing there.  Shame because the carriage is otherwise a good match IMO.  

AllAboutLove wrote:I am not sure if the carriage ride would be HTD. Wouldn't Todd be standing closest to the carriage if so instead of Ali who looks like she came from the carriage and is running towards him.

Makes me think it's more likely 2nd or FD. The carriage SC has lots of foliage behind and no city so it could be part of the Cinderella SCs where there is foliage and Ali is the one taking him on that date to dress up as her prince.

Yeah I'm thinking Cinderella and Fencing go together and are Todd's second date.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:17 am

A 2nd date was also my option. Prods would want us to believe Todd is F1 before hometown which I am sure she will be welcomed with open arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:22 am

Prods love to include sport at hometowns... football per se.

Fencing would require more time in dressing though but feasible. Can be episode 9 2nd date

Cinderella on the other hand could be F3 I think.

Carriage for me smells hometown. She does the monkey jump typical with HTD

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:24 am

@Bobette that was our early speculation - either 2nd SD or FD (leaning towards FD unless they do two SDs or Taite's water is SQT).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:28 am

HEA wrote:Prods love to include sport at hometowns... football per se.

Fencing would require more time in dressing though but feasible. Can be episode 9 2nd date

Cinderella on the other hand could be F3 I think.

Carriage for me smells hometown. She does the monkey jump typical with HTD

WA is not exactly known for horse and carriage tours though.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

IMO the whole "Prince Charming" theme is led by production and I doubt Todd would voluntarily include it in a "view into my daily life" home visit. Definitely not his usual style as per his IG - he lives a very low key/normal life IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:31 am

Yeah... Cinderella works well with carriage Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887

But he welcomed her with one... she may not have arrived with one on the dirt....

ETA: prods would make sure to help him to find everything since they scripted and planed activities in all the big cities imo..... no way prods did not know he would arrive in knight at meet and greet...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:37 am

HEA wrote:Prods love to include sport at hometowns... football per se.

I posted early on that fencing won't be HTD because the SC is at sunset and they never have activities late at night (so I was leaning to more likely it is in Ep9 or Ep11)

Unless the sun set in August in Perth is earlier in the day? around 4pm or so? Any Aussies know what time the sun usually sets there? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:38 am

I am pretty sure we shall have 2 second dates. Taite is a sure thing and imo Todd

Prods would never pass a same date bill vs Charlie if possible .. and Daniel the sweating almost mute

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:39 am

HEA wrote:Yeah... Cinderella works well with carriage Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887

But he welcomed her with one... she may not have arrived with one on the dirt....

How do we know Todd welcomed her with a carriage?

My point is that if Todd had the carriage then he'd be by the carriage and she'd be running towards him towards the carriage not away from the carriage.

Because she is running away from the carriage towards him it makes me think she came with the carriage.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking