SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:17 pm

In terms of the grey suit/goodbye SC. Ali’s eyes are very red, imo she has been crying before this moment. This is not a little sob, zoom in and look at the redness of her eyes. I’m not entirely convinced that this is the rejection speech. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:26 pm

sprout wrote:In terms of the grey suit/goodbye SC. Ali’s eyes are very red, imo she has been crying before this moment. This is not a little sob, zoom in and look at the redness of her eyes. I’m not entirely convinced that this is the rejection speech. JMO.

I think there has been a lot of manipulation this season so I don't even trust the editing of the ads.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Popcorn For All wrote:
sprout wrote:In terms of the grey suit/goodbye SC. Ali’s eyes are very red, imo she has been crying before this moment. This is not a little sob, zoom in and look at the redness of her eyes. I’m not entirely convinced that this is the rejection speech. JMO.

I think there has been a lot of manipulation this season so I don't even trust the editing of the ads.

Yes, I agree. Don’t know what to think anymore! Looking at the time and thinking it must be nearly time that DM post another spoiler article.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Yeah I had wondered about that before when we were discussing the SC and first sleuthing because she definitely is crying and has the red eyes. Even was speculated that it may be a SC and Osher shown there perhaps talking to her afterwards. They've definitely tried to be more tricky this year Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 4256136633

Then again Soph's eyes looked red when she was saying goodbye to Jarrod so it could be Ali when she cries gets red eyes quickly

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 D0Vmg8T
Bobette's SC from Sophie's finale tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Sophie’s makeup wasn’t doing her any favours imo. Makes her eyes look even redder!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:47 pm

@sprout laugh out loud very true
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:11 pm

@sprout posted a preview of Ali at FRC in the episodes thread and looks like Ali may be upset before the guys arrive at FRC, so maybe that's why her eyes are red and when she is with guy in grayish/Todd

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5043p384-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-episodes-2-sleuthing-spoilers#1362536
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@sprout posted a preview of Ali at FRC in the episodes thread and looks like Ali may be upset before the guys arrive at FRC, so maybe that's why her eyes are red and when she is with guy in grayish/Todd

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5043p384-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-episodes-2-sleuthing-spoilers#1362536

I can see her crying through the whole thing - crying because she knows she'll be hurting Todd, crying when she does hurt Todd, crying because he'll be lovely about it and it'll make her feel even worse, and then crying with happiness when she chooses Taite.

Someone get this woman a sponsorship deal with Visine, STAT.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Bobette wrote:Can I just say:  All three blue suits above are ugly IMO.  I don't understand the stylists on this show at ALL!

I agree @Bobette. I've never seen a blue suit that I liked. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking