SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:I think it looks like Manly....

IMO it's Coogee since that's where he lives.  Makes no sense to travel 45 mins to another beach when he has this on his doorstep.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Birb2oS

Source

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:I think it looks like Manly....

IMO it's Coogee since that's where he lives.  Makes no sense to travel 45 mins to another beach when he has this on his doorstep.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Birb2oS

Source

Yes, Bobette, I agree imo that is not Manly. I haven't been to Coogee for I originally came from Sydney, but I believe this is Coogee as I used to live on the Eastern Sydney suburbs many years ago so  I used to go to the Eastern beaches very often and we still have family in Bronte (which is super close to Coogee but nicer) and also family living in Cremorne/ Cremorne Point (North Sydney), and Manly and the Northern Beaches don't look like this one at all. The Eastern suburbs and Northern suburbs are both very nice but also different.

May I just add that this photo posted by Charlie is a very bad one! Not a good shot! Hehehe

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:57 pm

sprout wrote:I have relatives in Ballarat - when I visit I make sure I bring extra coats as I can’t stand how cold it gets there! I think Ali in red is possibly Ballarat or Melbourne, so Taite’s home date. JMO. 

I'd think if she went to Ballarat then she'd see Taite's family? Doesn't Taite live in Melbourne? He'd have his HTD there then I'd think if his family in Ballarat didn't want to be a part of it. Or... they changed their mind and he was in Ballarat already? Or perhaps something else! 

Definitely will be interesting for sure if it's Taite's HTD :stirthepot:uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:58 pm

Popcorn For All wrote: Yes, Bobette, I agree imo that is not Manly.
snipped
May I just add that this photo posted by Charlie is a very bad one! Not a good shot! Hehehe

It's a screencap from a video of his apartment @Popcorn For All - follow the Source link to see the full thing.

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:58 pm

Bobette wrote:It's a screencap from a video of his apartment @Popcorn For All - follow the Source link to see the full thing.

Thank you, I shall do that, Bobette! Smiley

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sprout wrote:I have relatives in Ballarat - when I visit I make sure I bring extra coats as I can’t stand how cold it gets there! I think Ali in red is possibly Ballarat or Melbourne, so Taite’s home date. JMO. 

I'd think if she went to Ballarat then she'd see Taite's family? Doesn't Taite live in Melbourne? He'd have his HTD there then I'd think if his family in Ballarat didn't want to be a part of it. Or... they changed their mind and he was in Ballarat already? Or perhaps something else! 

Definitely will be interesting for sure if it's Taite's HTD :stirthepot:uptonogood

I concur, All About Love ! I would love for this to be Taite's HTD, it will reinforce what I already believe: He is not really that into her, and wasn't really serious about her plus I somehow don't think their families have much in common. If she still chooses him it would show me how clueless she truly is when it comes to relationships :headbanging

If she didn't go to Ballarat, then this could be in Melbourne, it could be somewhere in Brunswick, but they could have also gone somewhere close to the Yarra Valley or even close to the Mornington Peninsula. There are also vineyards all across Victoria and close enough to Melbourne . I go to Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula about 4 times a year but I haven't been everywhere, of course, and I am thinking of the trees, I wonder where I have seen them before. Can we see if we can find those trees? The ones behind Ali? This one is a hard one but I am excited about sleuthing it Smiley

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:10 am

If Taite's family don't even show up to HTD that's not just a typical bad HTD for F1. Especially not one edited to be that way. That's his family not wanting to meet the lead at all. Unless there's a real reason they can't be there other than not wanting to it doesn't just look bad for the lead and possible F1. Especially given the Ali rumors that his family would have known about affraid :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:13 am

Just putting it out there tha Ballarat is generally bloody freezing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:19 am

Taite Nona is not in Melbourne but north country, it is on his IG...

I am thinking his mother refused to meet her. Maybe she told taite from start since scandal started before taping and maybe taite knew from start that his family would not meet her and therefore she met his 3 besties we see with him on IG all the time only?

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:24 am

Sundy wrote:Just putting it out there tha Ballarat is generally bloody freezing

True, it is almost as bad as Shepparton but there have been some good days there this last winter.

Oh, ladies, Taite's parents may have been overseas for holidays, it looks like they were in Indonesia, but would they have been still there in July? Hmmm.... look what his mum tagged on the 28th of May:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjToJvOnWY2/

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:26 am

HTDs would have been mid to late August IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 am

Bobette wrote:HTDs would have been mid to late August IMO
Thanks for that info, Bobette! It means that she was Melbourne not during the harsher weather but still very cool according to this source it is closer to Spring! Smiley

Winter (June – August)
In winter, average temperatures range from 6.5 - 14.2°C (43.7 - 57.6°F), and snow falls in the north-east of Victoria, known as High Country. The weather is frequently cold and cloudy, and nights can be accompanied by frosts. Heavy rain is rare at this time of year.

https://www.australia.com/en/facts-and-planning/weather-in-australia/weather-in-melbourne.html

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking