SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kure24 Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:39 am

bluwavz wrote:

What are some things that's never happened before, has one of the final 2 ever rejected a lead, has a lead only brought 1 person to meet their parents, has a lead ever not proposed, has a lead ever been rejected by their f1, or maybe production skipped mtp etc

As for the idea that Colton lost his virginity and that's what RS is talking about, I guess that can be it but I feel like the producers were gonna make it seem like he lost his virginity with one or all of his final 3 girls anyway.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:56 am

Yes to all, I believe, plus a Bachelor lead as never picked an "African American"...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:16 am

Topazgold wrote:Yes to all, I believe, plus a Bachelor lead as never picked an "African American"...

This is true but idk if RS would make a big deal out if it if that was specifically the only thing, has the bachelor (not the bachelorette) ever picked their first impression rose recipient.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:21 am

RS makes a huge deal out of everything imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:RS makes a huge deal out of everything imo

Yeah it seems like it, I just looked on twitter and a couple of people suggested that RS tweet could be in response to Colton mentioning he had a date Tuesday, and RS did tweet 29 minutes after Colton did.

Last edited by Kure24 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:37 am

@Kure24 Did Byron give Mary the First Impression Rose? If not, thinking back (there's been too many) I don't think so. Hmmm...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:45 am

Kure24 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:RS makes a huge deal out of everything imo

Yeah, I just looked on twitter and a couple of people suggested that RS tweet could be in response to Colton mentioning he had a date Tuesday, and RS did tweet 29 minutes after Colton did.
I was thinking that Colton’s tweet was very odd thing to tweet out regardless if he’s alone or with someone because it has a sense Spoilers to it. I think it’s possible RS’s tweet is related to Colton’s.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 am

Topazgold wrote:@Kure24 Did Byron give Mary the First Impression Rose? If not, thinking back (there's been too many) I don't think so. Hmmm...

Couldn't have, since she didn't even show up until the third or so episode.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:27 am

sanlee088 wrote:Hey guys! Just popping in to say that perhaps Colton lost his virginity to his F1 girl on the fantasy date...that would be something that hasn’t happened before. That is certainly something I thought might have happened when they showed Chris Harrison asking Colton about it in the first trailer.

The phrasing RS uses of “that’s a first” makes me think it’s about his virginity.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:36 am

For someone who has held onto their virginity for that long, I have a hard time believing he would decide to take that next step on a reality tv show. He is the one who has said he wants it to be a special moment, is the fantasy suite really a special moment? No, not in my opinion. If I was him I would wait until after the show ends. I guess it’s not impossible but I would be shocked honestly if it’s announced that he slept with any of the women.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:04 am

Aria wrote:
Topazgold wrote:@Kure24 Did Byron give Mary the First Impression Rose? If not, thinking back (there's been too many) I don't think so. Hmmm...

Couldn't have, since she didn't even show up until the third or so episode.

True. And, I'm not even sure they had First Impression Roses back then. The first instance I can find of it on the wikipedia pages are Andy Baldwin's season (#10). No FIR is listed from season 1, 2 or 9. There is no breakdown for seasons 3 through 8 to even look at.

Also. Byron's season (he was #6) had 2 bachelors to start. The girls had to vote on the guy to continue on.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:06 am

Well it was just a thought. Unless he feels that his F1 is the special one....but I do see what you’re saying. At the same time, I have a hard time wondering what else could be a first on this show since everything else imagined has happened.

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom