Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:03 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 11587
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:31 pm

@bluwavz wrote:

What could they possibly show us on March 11th with no MTP and LCDs?? Will they just keep stringing out the TBCs?
luvstx
luvstx

Posts : 2292
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:19 pm

@luvstx wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:

What could they possibly show us on March 11th with no MTP and LCDs??  Will they just keep stringing out the TBCs?

Tuesday night is ATFR and supposedly it's 1 hr. ,so it's going to be interesting to see how they put a Monday night 2 hr show together with so many of the usual segments being cut .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2193
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 64
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:29 pm

@Jolena wrote:
@luvstx wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:

What could they possibly show us on March 11th with no MTP and LCDs??  Will they just keep stringing out the TBCs?

Tuesday night is ATFR and supposedly it's 1 hr. ,so it's going to be interesting to see how they put a Monday night 2 hr show together with so many of the usual segments being cut .

i wonder if after colton runs after cassie they do a MTPs in usa? and then maybe video them on shvs?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3543
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:13 am

So cute!
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Dyoba6oXcAE3QDV
Colton Underwood @colton
A great pic!  yes
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Dyrj0nYXgAAaY22
Colton Underwood @colton
When you know how #TheBachelor ends pic.twitter.com/dlsGzBU1hE
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Hugesmile Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 9969
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:17 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 DyrnmrQW0AAAsOB
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Everything’s coming up roses for @ABCNetwork’s #TCA19 with #TheBachelor @colton! pic.twitter.com/mDat8J87C5
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Dyr_exNUUAAB6q3
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
.@colton's looking dapper at the ABC #TCA19! pic.twitter.com/lcli7KcSzc
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 9969
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:09 pm

@Maddy wrote:So cute!
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Dyoba6oXcAE3QDV
Colton Underwood @colton
snipped..


Twitter

https://twitter.com/colton

Was it Cassie's vid that showed she loves cats? We know he loves dogs.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 1f49c



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52761
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:21 pm

RS seems to think that the ATFR on Tuesday, March 12 will be 2 hours long. How are they going to come up with all of this footage with the ending that has been predicted?

suzq

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:12 pm

Any rumor about when WTA will air? Given certain steps in the process will apparently not happen, is it possible WTA could be early?


“Show a girl you don’t care and she’ll chase you. Show a woman you don’t care and she’ll replace you”. 
notarose
notarose

Posts : 8643
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:18 pm

@notarose wrote:Any rumor about when WTA will air? Given certain steps in the process will apparently not happen, is it possible WTA could be early?

apparently WTA is on after the fantasy suite episode so 5 march??they will probably get the girls opinion on cassie and get them to talk about cassie decision to leave and what they think colton will do etc etc

ETA god i hope the girls are nice about it and don't cause more drama for cassie and colton hmmm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3543
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:10 pm

I get this feeling that TPTB are going to smear & attack Cassie on ATFR? We all know how mean they can be when they don't get out of a contestant the ending results that they want. If spoilers and clips of season previews are correct and she left the show (good for her for keeping it real) but im sure they are NOT happy. They want engagements at the end of these shows or the DRAMA like they did with Jason, Arie ,Juan Pablo not confessing his LOVE for Nikki, having Nick call Andy out on ATFR (which imo was to embarrass her, among other stunts they have pulled off to create drama. Unless this ending was set up by the producers to get footage of Colton chasing after her or have a live engagement on ATFR like they did with Arie and Lauren.I just can't see TPTB leaving this at : She got cold feet, left the show, wasen't ready blah blah and now they are dating. I would hope for something as honest and natural as that if that was indeed the case here but I don't see it with this wacky producers . JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2193
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 64
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:25 pm

@Jolena wrote: I get this feeling that TPTB are going to smear  & attack Cassie on ATFR? We all know how mean they can be when they don't get out of a contestant the ending results that they want. If spoilers and clips of season previews are correct and she left the show (good for her for keeping it real) but im sure they are NOT happy. They want engagements at the end of these shows or the DRAMA like they did with Jason, Arie ,Juan Pablo not confessing his LOVE for Nikki, having Nick call Andy out on ATFR (which imo was to embarrass her, among other stunts they have pulled off to create drama.   Unless this ending was set up by the producers to get footage of Colton chasing after her or have a live engagement on ATFR like they did with Arie and Lauren.I just can't see TPTB leaving this at : She got cold feet, left the show, wasen't ready blah blah and now they are dating. I would hope for something as honest and natural as that if that was indeed the case here but I don't see it with this wacky producers . JMHO

I agree...i little worried for Cassie here :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3543
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum