SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:22 pm

@wandb When you say last weekend, do you mean Sept 22nd??

Thanks for sharing!! clapping! That must have been the night portion of the date.

Do we know who would have had a date that weekend if it's the 22nd?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wandb Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@wandb When you say last weekend, do you mean Sept 22nd??

Thanks for sharing!!  clapping! That must have been the night portion of the date.

Do we know who would have had a date that weekend if it's the 22nd?

It was last Saturday the 29th

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:06 pm

@wandb thanks! I'll add that to the filming schedule!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:52 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:37 pm

sdmom wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Well there's an 80% chance she won't be the F1 as most of the seasons have shown. Of course she's a blonde.

CMIIW, but none of the Bachelor’s FIR is f1, correct?

I am excited they are possibly going to Asia. I hope they go to Japan. They’ve never been there right? The culture, the food... amazing! Or they can head to Singapore, where the Crazy Rich Asian was filmed.

Haha, I called it!

Lucky girls. Heading overseas in ep 4. Hope we get to see more of Asia. Still hoping for Japan.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:03 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:08 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Thailand again?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Seriously??!! This is the second season in a row that they've been to Thailand. Is this going to start becoming a regular thing?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:40 pm

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-alum-becca-tilley-says-colton-underwood-was-1000-percent-chosen-because-hes-a-virgin

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:15 am

Update from RS:

And we’re back. It’s been a while since we had much of an update on “Bachelor” and as I told you, that’s sometimes to be expected once international travel starts. It’s hit or miss. Sometimes you get pics and videos no matter where they are (Arie I had pictures and videos from Italy, Rachel I had pictures from when they went overseas as well), and sometimes you don’t. Doesn’t mean I don’t know what’s going on. But we’ll save that for later. When we last updated, there were 15 women who left LA and went to Singapore. Then they went to Thailand for episode 5. I am not 100% confirmed on this, but I believe they are wrapping up episode 6 in Macau, China. Episode 7 will begin filming this weekend, as I suspected, in Denver. So more stuff will definitely get out this weekend and I would think almost every date will be made public at some point. If not, better for me. You’ll have more surprises once I release the final four and all the spoilers later on. Remember Arie’s season how almost every date was spoiled in real time, then when I released the episode-by-episode spoilers you all bitched that there was nothing new in it? That’s because so much of it was spoiled as it was happening. That won’t be the case this season. Outside of the group date in Singapore, exactly zero other dates have gotten out during their international travel in episodes 4-6. So there will be a lot you’re hearing for the first time once I release the episode-by-episode spoilers.

One issue that’s come up quite a bit, and I mentioned this back when I tweeted out the pageant connection between Hannah Brown and Caelynn Miller-Keyes, is that Miss North Carolina is this weekend. Caelynn is the current titleholder. It is normally the case that the reigning titleholder is at that event to crown her successor. From what I’m being told, Caelynn will not be there this wknd to do that. Yes, she’s still on the show. Which makes complete sense. I can’t think of any contestant in the history of this show who has been allowed to leave filming due to a prior commitment, then return. Not to mention, I’m guessing most of the people attending Miss North Carolina this weekend are well aware of Caelynn being on the “Bachelor” and she get bombarded by people asking. Considering she’s still in the middle of it, no way they’d let her do that. We’ll know 100% for certain if she showed up after this weekend, but from what I’m being told, she won’t be there. Miss Alabama isn’t til mid-November, and that’s when Hannah Brown would have to appear for hers. But filming is ending right around that time. So unless Hannah is Colton’s final choice, she’d be able to be there for hers. Just call me Pageant Steve.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom