SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:20 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Wow, Colton's really putting it out there with his new Instagram story.  

"Love Never Fails"
1 Corinthians 13:8
I can not find this. Can this be brought here or is it private?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:22 pm

Jolena wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned yet and thought it belongs here but Colton and I'm presuming Cassie will be on GMA, Live with Kelly and Ryan, and The View Wednesday March 13.

If you go here and scroll to the 13, you can find that out : https://abc.go.com/schedule

ETA: He'll also be on AOL Build that day too https://www.buildseries.com/

Thanks for this info.  
AOL Build? Never heard of that show. I clicked on the link I don't see anything pertaining to Bachelor appearance .
You gave to scroll through the Up Next appearances. He's scheduled March 13, 8:30 PM.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:31 pm

just me wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Wow, Colton's really putting it out there with his new Instagram story.  

"Love Never Fails"
1 Corinthians 13:8
I can not find this. Can this be brought here or is it private?

He shared it on his story but it’s expired now so it’s no longer there. They expire after 24 hours.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 D1RyTBNVYAA5jfB
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@colton talking about the fence jump and his breakup with @CassieRandolph during an interview with @glamourmag this week. "I will say; love is messy, it's not always meant to be the prettiest thing" #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/mufuN3R3qr
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 D1LYtchV4AAs3yr
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Portugal is the perfect place to fall in love...and jump fences. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/7xPJTl0FWT
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:13 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 D1RyTBNVYAA5jfB
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@colton talking about the fence jump and his breakup with @CassieRandolph during an interview with @glamourmag this week. "I will say; love is messy, it's not always meant to be the prettiest thing" #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/mufuN3R3qr
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton/media/grid?idx=0

Does Chris Harrison actually answer the last question rather than Colton?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:18 pm

I have so much respect for Colton's answer re Kirpa and Katie. And imho it's clear from his answers, that he snd Cassie have already talked this through. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I have so much respect for Colton's answer re Kirpa and Katie. And imho it's clear from his answers, that he snd Cassie have already talked this through. Jmo.

I must've missed this interview. Where did you read it? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Jolena wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I have so much respect for Colton's answer re Kirpa and Katie. And imho it's clear from his answers, that he snd Cassie have already talked this through. Jmo.

I must've missed this interview. Where did you read it? TIA
Here is the full interview.
https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-colton-underwood-on-fence-jump-cassie

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:04 pm

I'm kinda hoping if cassie is wearing a ring that it came later. Even a few days after the fs date would seem odd to me, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Sorry to interrupt...but how long are each of the two shows this week?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:16 pm

luvstx wrote:Sorry to interrupt...but how long are each of the two shows this week?

The shows on Monday and Tuesday are both 2 hours long.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom