SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:47 am

@sdmom @Astrobach

You can watch the episode here as well:

natik wrote:Episode 3:

http://buzova.online/3-seriya/

(Don`t be afraid you need to click on the play button and at first you will see some advert)

The links are all in the episode links thread Smiley
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:04 am

I am a bit behind and saw the first half of the second episode. I have just a few impressions.

I liked the gondola competition. It was silly and fun. Andrei is not her cup of tea. I don't think she is into him physically at all and although they seemed to get along well during the first half of the date, I think she was just looking for an excuse to cut it short.

The surprises from the men...she seemed very appreciative.

The roses from Evgeny$$ were ok. Something any man can give any woman without much thought or effort.

Denis...I loved that he cooked for her and she seemed very impressed, although I don't know if she even tasted it.

JM...now that one I was impressed by. He actually noticed that she was sore from the first ceremony and got something. That shows that he is observant … or maybe producers assisted? … but I thought that was very specifically aimed at her. I don't think that she is into him either, but the thought was there.

Sergei did the video presentation. I'm with you @Natik...that seemed kind of calculating....and then I read that he does this on a regular basis, so not original and not really specifically geared for Olga. She was really moved, but I still don't see anything between these two.

A few other random thoughts/questions...

Does she have hair extensions or is that her hair? She plays with it a lot and I find it very distracting/annoying.

She keeps bringing up Sasha to the other guys. I find it rude and it bothers me that she is focusing on a guy who couldn't even bother to show up vs the guys who are there for her. It is insulting to them. Big Evgeny is noticing and so are the other guys, but I don't think the rest of them suspect the level of her interest like he does.

As for big E, he is certainly a charmer and knows how to turn it on. While I like him in the sense that I think he would be good company, I don't think I would trust him in a relationship.

So far I don't really see it with anyone, but I know the second half is more interesting. I will comment more after I watch that.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:20 am

@Sprite She keeps bringing up Sergei to the other guys. I find it rude and it bothers me that she is focusing on a guy who couldn't even bother to show up vs the guys who are there for her. It is insulting to them. Big Evgeny is noticing and so are the other guys, but I don't think the rest of them suspect the level of her interest like he does.

Are you meaning Sasha ( Alex, blue eyes) ? I think she brings him up much more than the twin Serghei... she does have a ‘thing for him’ ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:25 am

Sprite wrote:I am a bit behind and saw the first half of the second episode. I have just a few impressions.

I liked the gondola competition. It was silly and fun. Andrei is not her cup of tea. I don't think she is into him physically at all and although they seemed to get along well during the first half of the date, I think she was just looking for an excuse to cut it short.

The surprises from the men...she seemed very appreciative.

The roses from Evgeny$$ were ok. Something any man can give any woman without much thought or effort.

Denis...I loved that he cooked for her and she seemed very impressed, although I don't know if she even tasted it.

JM...now that one I was impressed by. He actually noticed that she was sore from the first ceremony and got something. That shows that he is observant … or maybe producers assisted? … but I thought that was very specifically aimed at her. I don't think that she is into him either, but the thought was there.

Sergei did the video presentation. I'm with you @Natik...that seemed kind of calculating....and then I read that he does this on a regular basis, so not original and not really specifically geared for Olga. She was really moved, but I still don't see anything between these two.

A few other random thoughts/questions...

Does she have hair extensions or is that her hair? She plays with it a lot and I find it very distracting/annoying.

She keeps bringing up Sergei to the other guys. I find it rude and it bothers me that she is focusing on a guy who couldn't even bother to show up vs the guys who are there for her. It is insulting to them. Big Evgeny is noticing and so are the other guys, but I don't think the rest of them suspect the level of her interest like he does.

As for big E, he is certainly a charmer and knows how to turn it on. While I like him in the sense that I think he would be good company, I don't think I would trust him in a relationship.

So far I don't really see it with anyone, but I know the second half is more interesting. I will comment more after I watch that.

She liked their surprises.
The only thing I didn’t get is that she really brought Sergej‘s trick. She was very touched by it and felt like he made it from the heart. But it was so manipulative.

No it’s not her hair she has hair extensions I guess that is the reason why she is playing with it. Plus I think she is doing it when she is nervous or feels insecure or not comfortable.

I think you mean Sasha (blue eyes). That is one point the viewers are criticizing the most. I don’t get it either why she is so hang up on him. He literally hasn’t done anything to let her swoon like this over him. It’s like she is under a spell or something. The viewers are getting nervous that she might have choose him over the guys who are there to fight for her for real. They are annoyed by her fixation for Sasha. They want to see her happy with a good man but Sasha is simple bad news to say the least.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:36 am

@natik I am also curious if you have seen more in advance than what is shown on TV each week, are there spoilers before the show airs like here? Apart from SM I mean...
And one quick question, I heard Marina and the guys say « OPA «  which resembles the Greek when they cheer. Except this one seems more like a «  oups, sorry... » is that a thing / word? That happens when Sasha is trying to give a hug to Olga at the fencing date, and she recoils and pushes him away. But then she whispers something to him and he seem to say yes to some demand or question...
Thanks for clarifying. beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:10 am

Astrobach wrote:@natik I am also curious if you have seen more in advance than what is shown on TV each week, are there spoilers before the show airs like here? Apart from SM I mean...
And one quick question, I heard Marina and the guys say « OPA «  which resembles the Greek when they cheer. Except this one seems more like a «  oups, sorry... » is that a thing / word? That happens when Sasha is trying to give a hug to Olga at the fencing date, and she recoils and pushes him away. But then she whispers something to him and he seem to say yes to some demand or question...
Thanks for clarifying. beatingheart

„OPA“ Russian people are saying either if something happens unexpected or if something is surprising or funny. It depends on the situation.

There are no spoilers in a way you used to of the US or Australia shows. The Ukraine and Russian producers are managing it pretty good to keep it all in secret. All you get is a preview plus an extra snippet from the new episode and some pics. After the episode is out some crew members are posting backstage footage from that certain episode. But they are not doing it before.

I saw a backstage video how they were filming Olga and Denis during their date. I am gonna bring it over later you might find it really interesting in terms of body language regarding those two.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:30 am

@Astrobach @Natik Yes, I mean Sasha. I changed it. Thanks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:36 pm

I finally got to see the 2nd part of the second episode.

I was surprised she picked Sergei first. I really don't see any chemistry there.

Big Evgeny I get. He makes her feel like a woman. I see red flags based on his past, but since she is really not feeling the other guys, I get why she wants him around.

Poor Denis. I really don't get why she is so tough on him. He seems very nice and respectful to me. Yes, he is nervous and a bit awkward, but she is the one causing that. Instead of trying to make them feel comfortable, she seems to be going out of her way to make them feel uncomfortable...as a way of testing them. I almost feel like she is playing games, but she doesn't think she is. For a very successful woman, she is incredibly awkward dealing with the men. It's as if she is stunted in her dating life. She sometimes acts like crazy teenage girl. Wanting to be all soft and loved one minute and ready to jump down their throat the next. The only thing I can think of is that he makes her nervous, so she is intentionally trying to push him away as a form of self preservation. I don't think the other guys understand what is going on either.

I think part of my issue with her must be cultural differences. She doesn't want to kiss them, but then she kisses some of them on the cheek. She doesn't want to be touched, but then let's JM rub her knee. It seems as if she is a walking contradiction.

Evgeny$$ had me dying the whole rose ceremony. He had his mouth hanging open like a fish. He couldn't believe what was going on and was probably praying she wouldn't go on the attack at him.

The twins...or only one...I see nothing. She kept one, she wanted both to fight for her. I don't get it. She doesn't seem to be into either one.

Olga is basically a mess. I don't think she knows what she wants. She says she knows, but I don't really think she does. I hope she figures it out...soon...because I kind of feel bad for the guys. They are walking on egg shells because she goes from crying to giggling in a matter of seconds.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:37 pm

@Sprite You made me rofl with your comments about Olga.
I agree that she was being pretty difficult to read and seemed contradictory in her physical boundaries. I think, as @natik mentioned, a big part is that she is VERY uncomfortable in the role because she is used to be IN CONTROL and this time, there are A LOT that is going the wrong way and she has zero control over...like Sasha not showing up as she is looking for him, the first date won by Andrej who she was not at all expecting, that date going weird on her by the end ( legitimately, as I thought he was not at all acting like he is in charge on the date and paying attention to her) the other twin is also not there...and she needs to be in touch with her emotions, which is hard for her to do and she is conflicted between her head and her feelings.
Everyone was feeling bad for Denis apparently and good for him for showing his character by retreating just enough to make her feel heard, that will bring her trust back to him. Next episode will be a real breakthrough as she will HAVE TO LET GO literally, to find that on the the other side is freedom and someone who cares.
About the physical boundaries, I sort of get where she stands as she is again trying to establish biubderies. She holds that the men should treat her with respect and not ‘ assume ‘ that they can touch her whenever and however they want because they are interested in her . She wants to feel wanted and desired and pampered. I like that there is not much kissing because it builds the tension if real chemistry is there and if none, there is no regret; each step has to mean something. The progression is very papalble in the 3rd episode and I think it’s refreshing to see less makeout session and more real intimacy building moments.
Hope you keep it up here because it’s more interesting to share with like- minded people. handwave
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:56 pm

I think @Sprite bring up a very good point re. The surprises from the men.
The flowers are nice but too generic. Same with Denis’ fish: nice gesture, but it could be a gift for anyone, not specifically for Olga. I think that’s why she is touched by Sergej the host , JM, and big Evgeny and Alex the bold, because it’s all about her. Clearly she wants the men to fight for her because she deserves it.

Glad I am not the only one who’s amused by Evgeny$$. He doesn’t seem like he has lots of experiences in dating.

As I watched this episode, especially the ceremony, I couldn’t help but thinking if she’s the lead for US, she probably would be called MEga (MeAndi for Andi, MeAnna for DeAnna). It really is not her best moments, but looks like she had a great date in Ep. 3, lots of laughs, physical contacts and hugs. I can’t wait to see who gets the first kiss!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:11 am

Astrobach wrote:@Sprite You made me rofl with your comments about Olga.
I agree that she was being pretty difficult to read and seemed contradictory in her physical boundaries. I think, as @natik mentioned, a big part is that she is VERY uncomfortable in the role because she is used to be IN CONTROL and this time, there are A LOT that is going the wrong way and she has zero control over...like Sasha not showing up as she is looking for him, the first date won by Andrej who she was not at all expecting, that date going weird on her by the end ( legitimately, as I thought he was not at all acting like he is in charge on the date and paying attention to her) the other twin is also not there...and she needs to be in touch with her emotions, which is hard for her to do and she is conflicted between her head and her feelings.
Everyone was feeling bad for Denis apparently and good for him for showing his character by retreating just enough to make her feel heard, that will bring her trust back to him. Next episode will be a real breakthrough as she will HAVE TO LET GO literally, to find that on the the other side is freedom and someone who cares.
About the physical boundaries, I sort of get where she stands as she is again trying to establish biubderies. She holds that the men should treat her with respect and not ‘ assume ‘ that they can touch her  whenever and however they want because they are interested in her . She wants to feel wanted and desired and pampered. I like that there is not much kissing because it builds the tension if real chemistry is there and if none, there is no regret; each step has to mean something. The progression is very papalble in the 3rd episode and I think it’s refreshing to see less makeout session and more real intimacy building moments.
Hope you keep it up here because it’s more interesting to share with like- minded people.   handwave

Oh, I whole heartedly agree about keeping the kissing to a minimum so that when it happens, it actually means something. It is one of my least favourite things about the North American series in particular. The Aussies and Kiwis do a lot of make outs as well, but at least they seem to stay away from the FSs. I don't have a problem with her setting boundaries, but my problem with her is that she keeps changing the boundaries...from day to day, from guy to guy, even for the same guy depending on her mood. There is no consistency. It's one thing for her to say no kissing, but not wanting to hold hands or just a simple hug, I don't know. I think it is a bit OTT for me.

I'm going to watch the third episode now and will post after each half. Sounds like she is calmer in that one!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:45 am

[quote="sdmom"]I think @Sprite bring up a very good point re. The surprises from the men.
The flowers are nice but too generic. Same with Denis’ fish: nice gesture, but it could be a gift for anyone, not specifically for Olga. I think that’s why she is touched by Sergej the host , JM, and big Evgeny and Alex the bold, because it’s all about her. Clearly she wants the men to fight for her because she deserves it.

Maybe it’s out of my personal and professional habits but I thought Denis waking up early to go get the fresh fish and cook a special meal for Olga was VERY impressive and she seemed to appreciate it. It’s not comparable to buying a huge bouquet of flowers that you are using to get a hug...which he didn’t anyway...She ALWAYS get flowers, ( from fans etc,) she likes it but she wants to know these guys and this is probably a test for her to see not just what they are giving her but what does it tell her about them...let’s see: Serghei is astute in marketing emotions and making montage for weddings and celebrations. He did use those skills to touch her somehow, before she knew that it was his regular work skills that he used to charm her.
Jean-Michel was perceptive enough to observe a possible weakness with Olga’s knee, and came in with a solution with a massage cream. And then Alex and Evgeny wrote something about their experience and shared it with her. That is showing they’re able to be vulnerable and open with her. It’s also an old trick to write some praise to get the attention. So until I know WHAT was written, I reserve my judgment on those.

And the fact that Andrej got her a sandwich with sausage, that she loves, won him some points...that he immediately lost when he started getting confused in the mask shop and wanting to buy masks for ‘ the guys’.
Next week you will see the men fighting in a fencing tournament and it’s really great to see them and her reactions as well.
It’s all very interesting. I personal really like the fact that we see genuine long interactions between the guys or even with her and it’s very natural and on the spot. Not scripted and cut of, and over edited like the stuff we have here. MO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach