SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:13 pm

EXTRA FOOTAGE:

Замуж за Бузову: Невошедшее! "Кому из них я реально нравлюсь?" (выпуск 1) от ТНТ Promo на Rutube.

Olga: What do you think do they like me for real? I mean truly? To be honest I didn’t wanted to ask them about it. But the only question I am interested is why? Why are they here and why didn’t they found a way to know me in the real world. Are they really here because of me?

Anna: Honey why do you, especially you as a beautiful, honest, generous woman thinks that it is not possible for these men to like you.

Olga: But why didn’t they liked me there in the real world.

Anna: Why do you think that they didn’t liked you in the real world?! Maybe they didn’t had the chance to know you there. Did you saw how angsty they were?! Their knees were shacking. Their hands were shacking.

Olga: Yes and even their lips.

Anna: They saw a woman that they thought is maybe out of their reach. And I can tell you that they are honestly interested in you. Of course I can not say for sure that all of them are interested but I can tell that most of them have sympathy for you. I do not talk about love or something now.

Olga: That is pleasant to hear. I really want it to be the truth. I don’t want to be dissapointed again.

Anna: For what do you have a sister here who already had the chance to watch them closer.

Olga: Yes but you will not be with me in Italy.

Anna: But I hope you will report me everything.

Olga. Yes of course! About everything.

Anna: About everything.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:39 pm

Olga’s sister, the voice of reason, love how she assured Olga in that clip that most of the guys were there for her yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:11 am

natik wrote:Episode 2 link:

http://sefimu.com/play/video/76351788

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 XYy5FL6MKGc

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:18 am

pics from episode 2:
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Sshot-4372
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Xsshot-4386.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lPOwTJUeJ8
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Xsshot-4394.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JH1VJKQPbv
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1ef1a9245647daf1c9e3eeb37d4da85a
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Xsshot-4405.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Zef01D48BR
https://schlock.ru/obzor-teleshou-zamuzh-za-buzovu-02-09-2018-vtoraya-seriya-veneciya.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:47 am

natik wrote:
natik wrote:Episode 2 link:

http://sefimu.com/play/video/76351788

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 XYy5FL6MKGc

Source:

thanks @natik and OOH LalLa! That dress is incredible... beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:53 am

Maddy wrote:pics from episode 2:
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Sshot-4372
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Xsshot-4386.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lPOwTJUeJ8
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Xsshot-4394.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JH1VJKQPbv
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1ef1a9245647daf1c9e3eeb37d4da85a
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Xsshot-4405.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Zef01D48BR
https://schlock.ru/obzor-teleshou-zamuzh-za-buzovu-02-09-2018-vtoraya-seriya-veneciya.html

Thanks @maddy
And for the record I was wrong about who went on the Gondola date with her, it’s Andrej, so on the 1st photo it’s Serghei ( with the group remaining) and the 3rd on the Gondola with Olga, it’s Andrej. They appear with both black and white bracelet sometimes....very confusing.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Thanks @Maddy for the pics. I didn’t forget about my promise my friend is currently helping me to cut the episode in several parts and to edit the sequence of the ceremony regarding Denis. It all will come we just need time to coordinate it all.

But until then more pics from episode 2:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 YHdRGERu_nM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HupKYXyod9o

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 -KeEqM6NkDo

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 L6kWItMOiZ8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 6aexDK0ejz8

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Damn it! The video uploads are gone. Ugh sooo frustrated right now. All for nothing we need to start all over again with the download of the episode and the cut. :headbanging Upset :crazed
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:56 pm

So sorry dear @natik... I get your frustration... Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2292733854 I wish I could help.... but just know that we will all be very grateful when it’s ready...
rock tyvm
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:08 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Maddy wrote:pics from episode 2:

For those who are just coming in once in a while here are the men from left to right:

SERGHEI, ( twin) WALLENTIN, SERGHEI, EVGENY $$, JEAN- MICHEL, EVGENY, DENIS

This is Marina ( the host) with Wallentin and Evgeny$$

Gondola ride with Olga and Andrej

Evgeny with Olga in Venice

Alexander and Olga before RC

Thanks @maddy
And for the record I was wrong about who went on the Gondola date with her, it’s Andrej, so on the 1st photo it’s Serghei ( with the group remaining) and the 3rd on the Gondola with Olga, it’s Andrej. They appear with both black and white bracelet sometimes....very confusing.

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:17 pm

@Astrobach Thank you gorgeous for your support and your activity in the threads! blowkiss
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:20 pm

natik wrote:Thanks @Maddy for the pics. I didn’t forget about my promise my friend is currently helping me to cut the episode in several parts and to edit the sequence of the ceremony regarding Denis. It all will come we just need time to coordinate it all.

But until then more pics from episode 2:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 YHdRGERu_nM

From Left to Right, sitting are Andrej, Denis, Evgeny$$, Alex in corner, Serghei (twin), Evgeny, Serghei, Jean-Michel, Walentin.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HupKYXyod9o

Olga waiting for Andrej at the gondola dock

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 -KeEqM6NkDo

Olga and Andrej in Venice mask shop

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 L6kWItMOiZ8

Olga and Andrej at gondola dock

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 6aexDK0ejz8

All men in Venice’s: First row L to R : Andrej, Evgeny$$, Serghei, Sergej, Evgeny
Second row, L to R: Alexander, Denis, Jean- Michel, Walentin.
Great photo where the photographer caught them all even the second row... yes

Source:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach