SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Agent99 wrote:I loved epi 3!  Evgeny$ is redeeming himself and making everyone laugh and Valja is showing more personality.  He was so dour in the first two episodes.

The date with Denis was wonderful (and the BTS videos).  Denis is smitten but Olga has set the boundaries, even if they are confusing.   I think he wanted to go in for a kiss a couple of times, but checked himself at the last second.  IMO Olga opened up a bit more – Denis must be very comforting to be around.  I think he is cocky though and very aware of his charms – doesn’t mind going shirtless and showing off like a big puppy laugh out loud

I don’t know why, but I like big Evgeny.  He just exudes sex appeal even though he is not extremely handsome.  He’s a big alpha man that IMO is used to getting what he wants.

What was with the black boy band outfits at the ceremony?  And Sasha has to be different with white boots  Rolling Eyes   I also don’t understand the ending so I guess there is more to come…… giggling

Haha yes it´s my favorite episode so far. Denis is the absolute fan favorite, the viewers are out of mind because of him. Especially the female viewers are starting now to chase him on IG. He comes of as very authentic, fun, easy going and he is self confident but more calm confident.

I actually like all the men except Sasha (blue eyes). The casting team did a great job here. They all are interesting personalities. Evgeny the big one is soo funny in his ITM`s but it doesn´t seem to me like he is serious interested in Olga.

I don´t know Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698 That`s on the styling team.

It was an open end. She said to Sasha that she can´t say "yes" to him and that she needs time to think about it. But I am gonna translate the epsiode step by step so you will not miss anything bestbud! Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Wait...what do you know about the finale that we don’t...??? Are you just alluding to Olga letting her guards down or ...something else???

And really, @natik you are a night owl like me...hahah ok good night ! bestbud!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:28 pm

natik wrote:@HEA Hey long time since we saw each other bestbud! Welcome! I had no idea you are watching with us. Happy to know that yes

She is actually not that bad as it might come of on TV. She is an absolutely professional in her sphere. But in general she is in personal live humble, sweet and she has a great sense of humor. She really can laugh at herself. She got burned and now it looks like she is punishing the men on the project for what happened. But as I said in one of my previous posts that diva image is just a mask. I remember how she was with her ex-husband. She was all in. She was doing everything for him. She adored him and it hit her out of nowhere. Suddenly you are reading in magazines that your husband got caught with another woman. Deep down as of now she is scared to get played again.
She was saying in episode 3 in one of her ITM`s "What am I doing here? I feel nothing I am so scared that I will never fall in love again."

And during the date with Denis she said in one of her ITM`s "If he is just pretending than I am going to be a total idiot. I mean he could pretend, right?"

I hope you will stay with us?! You will be very surprised about the finale, trust me Hugesmile

I sure will remain and read you all. What you do with this show is not short but amazing. You literally hold this on your sole shoulder! wow again, great job.

It is very sad that she had to go thru that and on top of it national wise. Terrible. But you are right here. I feel like she is punishing the men on the show and use all the frustrations to show the world and herself that she is a strong woman that will never let a man humiliate her like that ever again. And she is not seeing the men there, she is seeing the male genre. I hope she will find the right person and vice et versa because for sure it will be a great challenge to keep her relationship private and public. I am not sure any man in her group is there. I read 1000 men auditioned and she picked only those one? I wonder who they were and why they were elliminated. So far I am not rooting for any guy. do you have a favorite or is it too revealing for now to know? Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Astrobach wrote:Wait...what do you know about the finale that we don’t...??? Are you just alluding to Olga letting her guards down or ...something else???

And really, @natik you are a night owl like me...hahah ok good night ! bestbud!

I think it is more fun if we do not know! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:11 pm

@natik can you tell us how the men were cast? Did they know it’s going to be Olga before they applied? Did she have any say in casting?

Big Evgeny is totally not my type, but I do find him sexy, and he seems pretty perceptive. For example, he understands Olga wants the twins fighting for her but they are clueless!

I liked Evgeny$$ on paper but was disappointed at his cookiness in ep 1, but like him a lot on ep 2. He just seems very cheerful with the guys but nervous around Olga. Anyway, he just makes me laugh for no reason at all.

I wish Big Alex can relax a bit, he seems so tense! But I think he’s sincere.

I wish we can see more of Valentine. We know he has a date with Olga, so hopefully we can get to know him better.

Denis...if this is US franchise, he probably will declare his love for her after the first date! No doubt he’s smitten with Olga. He’s sweet respectful and calm. He has more dates with her so I can’t wait to see how their relationship develops.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:49 pm

wait did Denis organise the date for olga??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Yup! He said so ...and it’s well chosen to be a memorable one High clap
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:02 am

LeapofFaith wrote:wait did Denis organise the date for olga??

@natik said men plan dates with the help of producers. I like it because it shows what kind of men they are, what they like, etc.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:50 am

@sdmom I agree

In fact I like this show more for many reasons

Called the project... meaning no expectation at the end
No rose but a kiss
Explaining why she keep or reject
They chose their dates so they are not only puppets

First time I see this. I wished they showed us the selection part too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:08 am

Plus they have more realistic conversations, more time shown together, the production is outstanding, less editing and frankenbiting, less makeout for no reason when they don’t know what to say... etc...
A real winner!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:24 am

@sdmom
natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Wow! very impressive resumes and good looking guys! question @natik did these men know who the bachelorette was going to be when they decided to go on the show??

Yes they knew it :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:19 pm

HEA wrote:@sdmom I agree

In fact I like this show more for many reasons

Called the project... meaning no expectation at the end
No rose but a kiss
Explaining why she keep or reject
They chose their dates so they are not only puppets

First time I see this. I wished they showed us the selection part too.

Astrobach wrote:Plus they have more realistic conversations, more time shown together, the production is outstanding, less editing and frankenbiting, less makeout for no reason when they don’t know what to say... etc...
A real winner!

Can you immaging Chris Harrison: ..... this is the FINAL KISS.... when you're ready.....  (please keep in mind his voice as if everyone lost their puppies)

but honestly, explaining the reasons why the person stays or not is fantastic!!! I love it... as long as olga is not forced to keep someone for the show and she keeps them genuinely

note.... seems to me that Denis is the favorite to win? But the vibe I have is that it is friend zone.. like friend friend zone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach