SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:26 am

Finished watching and am anxiously awaiting translation of the (rose) ceremony, which was hectic. BTW what do we call the elimination ceremony when there are no roses laugh out loud

Did they have to write some poetry? It was interesting to see Sergey S more prominent. He seems to have a calm presence, but is maybe a bit too serious for Olga. Gorgeous when he smiles though.

Poor Denis, is he too cocky or can he just not read a situation? I am dying to know what Olga said to him. I think they will both have to work through Olga’s trust issues.

And the twins were never going to work, I don’t expect the remaining one will be around for much longer either.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Episode 2 Part 2:

I don`t know why but the short videos are not showing up so I am gonna go with the long videos. We left of at 14:31!

So the final race started and it was basically clear that Andrej will win it. Olga admitted in her ITM that she was cheering for Alex (the bald one). And she added that Andrej would have been her least choice at that point. So the first date Olga will spent with Andrej.
On a side note: Alex (the bald one) had still problems to control those surfboard and started to paddle in the wrong direction. Everyone was joking and laughing that he is offended now. And Olga said „Sasha come back it is not worthy to leave the project because of it.“
Olga congratulated Andrej and said that she respects people who are focused on their destinations and who have a strong will power.
———
It´s evening and the guys have finally the opportunity to relax.

Alex (the bald one) is a little bit disappointed that it is not him who will go on the first individual date with Olga. He thinks that the first date on the project is a very important date because you have an opportunity to know her better first and that way to have an advantage against the other contestants.

Valja ITM: Sasha (the bald one) is a strange person I think he is mad that he lost against Andrej.

Alex (the bald one) to Andrej: Are you nervous?

Andrej: No not at all.

Attention to what Evgeny (the big one) is saying: She was rooting for the sugar guy (he means Alex with blue eyes) but he didn`t arrived so in that moment I thought that I don`t care who will win among you all.

Jean-Michel ITM: I can´t understand people who, when they lost, are trying to nitpick on the person who succeed. I don`t it is right.

Evgeny (the big one): I think she was upset that she need to go with you the first individual date.

Andrej: She was upset you think?

Evgeny (the big one): Of course.

Denis: You thins she was upset? I don`t think I mean she has a date and is happy about it either way.

Alex (the big one): Do you think it is possible that after the date she will maybe say to you `listen Andrej you are not for me`?

Andrej ITM: I think they are doing it to make me nervous. They want me to make mistakes but I feel collected and confident and I know that the date tomorrow will be great. So they can sit there and envy me.

Alex (the bald one): I hope you fail tomorrow…no I am just kidding.

Evgeny (the millionaire): Anyway when you will need help call us.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: We are competitors here so if someone is trying to be nice it´s not from the heart it`s fake.

Valja: What do you think are his chances?

Evgeny (the big one): With Olga? None!
———

And so the first date starts.

Andrej ITM: I woke up with a great attitude. I think it´s going to be a great date. She can look forward to some surprises from me. I am nervous but in a good way. My knees or arms do not shaking. We will see what will happen.

Marina reminding us that Olga is going on her first date on the project and we see a little bit advert.

Olga ITM: I have no idea what will happen and where we will go. The only thing I know is that I am in Venice and that I am going on a date with Andrej today. And that is it.

Andrej: Maybe it´s banal but I think we need to take a gondola and enjoy beautiful Venice.

Olga: I don`t think that it`s banal I will be honest to you I never took a ride in a gondola although I was often in Venice before. And I imagined it like that.

Andrej: You have such a soft hand. I like to hold your hand. So let`s go!

Andrej ITM: She is such an amazing and nice woman. She takes my breath away.

Andrej: Can I sit next to you? I mean I don`t know maybe you are nervous or something.

Olga: Actually you are the one who should be nervous.

Andrej: Me?

Andrej ITM: I am nervous because it´s Olga Buzova. Not because she is a superstar but because she is a very beautiful woman.

Andrej: I am a confident young man.

Olga: Confident?

Andrej: Of course.

Olga: Well I believe even too much at times. Don`t you think?

Andrej: No I think it´s moderately.

Olga ITM: It´s hard to relax at the moment. There are so many thoughts going through my head. But nevertheless everything what is happening makes me excited and happy. I am looking forward to the date.

Olga: Your brother didn´t arrived and you won the most romantically date here in Venice.

Andrej: With Olga Buzova.

Olga: Why are you always making the focus on the fact that I am Olga Buzova? I would like that…

Andrej: So simple Olja?

Olga: Yes. I want that a man is first interested in me as a woman.

Olga ITM: I think every woman probably dreams about such a date but I so wish for it to be with a person I love.
———

We are in the men mansion and they are asking themselves what kind of a date Andrej planed for Olga. They are discussing all the possibilities. Evgeny (the big one) said that Alex (the bald one) was the most nervous among them all regarding Andrej`s date and that Alex thinks that Andrej`s date will be too banal.

———

We are back at the date. So far everything is good.

Olga: Why did you wanted that first date so much?

Andrej: I mean it´s too much to wish for at that moment but I really want for you to fall for me. You want to be loved right?

Olga: I want that yes.

Andrej: See and I want the same I want to be loved as well. And I want to love someone back.

Olga ITM: He didn`t caught my attention as a man so far yet. But I think he is an interesting person and I want to know more about him.

Olga: Can you please remind me again. How old are you?

Andrej: 39 years.

Olga: A man 39 years old and you don`t have an ex-wife?

Andrej: No I have an ex-wife.

Olga: And what about children?

Andrej: I have an 8 years old child.

Olga: Daughter or son?

Andrej: Daughter Alisa is her name.

Olga: Daughter. What is her name?

Andrej: Alisa.

Olga: Your expression changed when you started talking about her.

Olga ITM: The first impression is that he is a very nice guy. I felt comfortable with him.

Andrej ITM: I want her to impress with my humanity and my charisma that`s my plan.

Andrej: Can you imagine how I am when I am in a relationship?

Olga: No. How are you?

Andrej: I am very caring. I can wake up early in the morning to make breakfast. Honest.

Olga: For me?

Andrej: Yes.

Olga ITM: It sounds really sweet because I can afford in my life everything but what I am missing is tenderness/carefulness from a man.

They are getting something served.

Olga ITM: He thought it through we got some drinks and attention…sausage. (on a random note Olga LOVES sausages and meat)

Olga: You knew it right?!

Andrej: To be true it`s not only that you don´t get hungry but also that you know that I know about it.

Olga ITM: He knew that I love sausages and it was really moving and nice.

Olga: This right now…is great.

Olga ITM: It tells me that he thought about it. He wanted to do something nice for me to make me happy and to make me laugh. And I smiled and was very funny such a big butter bread and a sausage.

Andrej: I am very happy and I want to thank you for that chance. I want to show you that I am first of all an honest person. And that I have sympathy for you.

Olga: It feels good to hear that.

Olga ITM: Before the date I was sure that he is the first on the list to leave the project but now I don`t even know.

——
Marina is visiting the guys. First topic on the list is the missing Alex (blue eyes).

Marina: Sasha (blue eyes)is not here! Do you even remember who it is?

Evgeny (the big one): Well we started to forget him.

Marina: Well but it seems that Olja remembers him very good.

Evgeny (the millionaire): Marina why are we even talking about him if he is not even here? If he arrives…

Marina:…then you will start to think about that.

Jean-Michel: So will he arrive?

Alex (the bald one) ITM: I am for a fair competition if he arrives good if not even better.

Evgeny (the big one): If to be honest with you we are not expecting him anymore. Because he made his choice already by not arriving. And I think that Olga..if there is not interesting story behind those two?

Denis: Is there one?

Evgeny (the big one): Was is it him? Kinda like `I am here`.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: We all think that we discussed him not without a reason. I think he is on his way maybe it was a strategy, maybe something happened…but when he will arrive then there are going to be questions.

The second topic on the list is Olga. Marina said that tomorrow Olga will visit the men and that she might be happy to see some kind of initiative from them. They should think about a surprise. About something creative. They could do it in a group or individual. The guys are speaking about some possibilities.
——-
Marina is speaking about Venice and a little bit advert.

Back to the date.

Olga: Hold on! Don`t loose me. Do you know where we are going?

Andrej: It is here not far away.

Olga: Where are we going?

Olga ITM: I thought he would say something like `Olja we are in Venice and I want you to take a piece of it with you`.

Andrej: Let`s take a look at the masks. Everyone is wearing a mask.

Olga: What about you? Are you wearing a mask?

Andrej: I`v already answered that I am not wearing a mask. Can you remember?

Olga: I remember.

Olga ITM: We stepped into the mask shop and he said that let us put up masks. It was a metaphor and I thought this might be getting interesting. It´s kinda like a game.

Andrej: You know what we can make here for you a mask. Your personal mask.

Olga: You mean right now?

Andrej: Yes.

Olga ITM: But then I felt like he put all of sudden a mask on.

Andrej: Is it interesting for you?

Olga: It´s cool. I never did something like that before in my life. The first time with you.

Andrej: I think we need to buy for the guys some masks.

Olga ITM: It was a great idea and the atmosphere was great but something went the wrong way. All of sudden he wanted to speak about the guys. He wanted to buy them masks.

Andrej: Everything is fine let us move on.

Olga: No,no,no.

Andrej: Let us move on.

Olga: I think you don`t want to tell me something. It is like you want to say something but stays silent.

Olga ITM: I am talking to you. Do you hear me? Do you feel me?

Olga: If you want to tell me something important then just say it now.

Andrej: No let us choose some masks.

Olga: Is it important for you to choose masks or to talk to me?

Andrej: No…it´s alright…I don`t know…

Olga ITM: He was talking nonsense…said something strange.

Andrej: Not now.

Olga: I don`t want to choose masks.

Olga ITM: What guys? Why is he talking about them? Why those masks for them? I don`t get it. Let us better talk since we have that opportunity now.

Andrej: Why are you sad?

Olga: I am sad because everything is…everything is kinda unreal.

Andrej ITM: Maybe she was sad because she saw that I actually didn`t wanted to choose those masks. I don`t know.

Andrej: Let us move on. You need to smile and not to be sad.

Olga: Yes of course I need to smile but I don`t want to do what I need to do? Do you understand? I want to do what I want to do.

Olga ITM: Since the moment we entered the shop that was it. I wanted to run from there.

Olga: Let us move on I didn´t wanted to end it like that.

Andrej: Ok let`s go outside and breath some fresh air.

Andrej ITM: I was really confused and couldn`t find the right words. I don`t know.

Andrej: My voice is disappearing.

Olga: I will see you tomorrow.

Andrej: Thank you.

Olga ITM: He kept quite. We said awkwardly goodbye to each other.

Olga: I want to say to you thank you for the day. Honest.

Olga ITM: Maybe he was too nervous but why should I search for excuses for everyone?! He had a unique chance. The first date, ugh I am soo annoyed that he said it all the time.`It´s your first date, the first date, how is your first date, what do you feel on your first date?`. Nothing. The end. Now nothing.
____

We are back at the mansion.

Sergej (the twin brother) arrived but the men are thinking that Andrej returned from his date. They asked him about his date and he was telling them fairytales. They got almost all jealous. But still congratulated him to his first day and thanked him for telling them about his date. And then all of sudden Andrej showed up. So it was a prank. And the real Andrej started to tell them about his date. He told that it was a great date that she even called her mom telling her that she has her first date. They told that they made some selfies and that she even cried tears of happiness. So for him it was an perfect date. Alex (the bald one) doesn`t quite buying it what he is selling.

On a randome note the prank situation has nothing to do about what happened during the ceremony.

Ok so the translation stops at 38:32!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:21 pm

Agent99 wrote:Finished watching and am anxiously awaiting translation of the (rose) ceremony, which was hectic.  BTW what do we call the elimination ceremony when there are no roses laugh out loud

I`m calling it simple "ceremony" Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:40 pm

@natik thank you so much! Part 2 was really good and I don’t know why, but a bit intense for me! Like I anticipate something will go wrong!

Some impressions and questions.
First, Venice is beautiful and romantic! But do the men plan the date? In US, it’s the lead (well, the producers actually ) who plans the date, but here it seems Andrej plans the gondola ride, the food and the mask shop?

There’s very little body contact. I don’t know if it’s the culture or Olga not interested in Andrej. Only holding hand like two seconds, not even a hug. I’d like to know who she kissed first? Sasha the sugar boy?

It seems like Denis and Valentine become fast friends. I see them sitting next to each other a few times. Evgeny$$ may be cocky but he makes me smile. He seems like a cheerful guy. I don’t think he’s too interested in Olga, but he seems to enjoy himself!

Denis gave Marina a little flower when she walked in? Can you elaborate that part a bit?

Also, what are the men’s reactions to the twin’s prank? Looks like they are all laughing but Alex the bold one seems very intense. Still upset he lost?

Olga... wow, she’s the lady boss! She likes to be in control. It will be very interesting to see who can break down the walls around her. Now I wonder which twin she sent home...Andrej because the date didn’t go that well?

How many are eliminated each episode?

Overall, can’t wait! ‘

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:07 am

@sdmom Amazing Review! Thank you!  clapping!  I am gonna answer your questions a little bit later.

What I wanna know now....I have the link for episode three! And although I am on my way to translate episode two, I wanna know if you want me still to post the links for episode three?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:16 pm

YES! Absolutely! I would love to see it and start figuring things out, making S/C etc.
Thanks @natik hearthumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Astrobach wrote:YES! Absolutely! I would love to see it and start figuring things out, making S/C etc.
Thanks @natik hearthumbsup

Ok I am gonna post the link in the stream link thread. And if anyone is interested feel free to check it out.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:08 pm

sdmom wrote:@natik thank you so much! Part 2 was really good and I don’t know why, but a bit intense for me! Like I anticipate something will go wrong!

Some impressions and questions.
First, Venice is beautiful and  romantic! But do the men plan the date? In US, it’s the lead (well, the producers actually ) who plans the date, but here it seems Andrej plans the gondola ride, the food and the mask shop?

There’s very little body contact. I don’t know if it’s the culture or Olga not interested in Andrej. Only holding hand like two seconds, not even a hug. I’d like to know who she kissed first? Sasha the sugar boy?

It seems like Denis and Valentine become fast friends. I see them sitting next to each other a few times. Evgeny$$ may be cocky but he makes me smile. He seems like a cheerful guy. I don’t think he’s too interested in Olga, but he seems to enjoy himself!

Denis gave Marina a little flower when she walked in? Can you elaborate that part a bit?

Also, what are the men’s reactions to the twin’s prank? Looks like they are all laughing but Alex the bold one seems very intense. Still upset he lost?

Olga... wow, she’s the lady boss! She likes to be in control. It will be very interesting to see who can break down the walls around her. Now I wonder which twin she sent home...Andrej because the date didn’t go that well?

How many are eliminated each episode?

Overall, can’t wait! ‘

It´s only the beginning there will be much more intensity so be prepared! It starts already in episode 3.

Yes you got it right. The man plan the date with the producers. They are planing some surprises and the producers are helping the men with the organization. Olga has no idea what will happen on the individual date.

Regarding body contact. That woman is brutally honest and I mean it she is brutally honest (you will see it in episode 3). So she will not gonna try to hold hands with someone she doesn’t see as a man. She said it in episode two that she doesn’t see Andrej as a man but more as an interesting person.
But there will soooo much more body contact in episode three. Trust me! You can look forward to a breath taking date in episode three. The „ice queen“ will start to melt with one of the men.

Denis and Valentin are indeed friends. Evgeny the millionaire is actually totally funny and a good guy. Again it´s all in episode three.

Denis was simple a gentleman and gave her the flower out of respect for her. It was just a friendly gesture.

They laughed about the prank. It was funny. Alex (the bold one) is always tense Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 He said that after the prank he is confused and doesn’t know how to trust the twins and what they are telling. Alex to me is like a big baby boy.

It´s either Andrej or Sergej you will soon know Hugesmile

It depends one or two are leaving the project.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Thanks for the great replies @natik. I just went on the viewing link thread but realized that we still don’t have the end ( part 3 ) of episode 2... Can it be posted?
Thanks for providing such good entertainment! thumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:46 pm

@Astrobach Done! Hugesmile

Thank you all for your interest and for your great comments.

Just wait for it episode 3 was amazing. So more entertainment will come :yes:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:31 pm

@natik yeah! Finally finished watching the very long and dramatic elimination ceremony...WOW! I understand there is lot going on to translate...her special time with Alexander where he wrote his experience or a poem to her...the whole twin choice and debacle... the Denis misunderstanding, Evgeny$$ special ITM...there is so much!  Very different from the Rose ceremony we are used to where it’s a minute per candidate, no discussion, question or comments.
OK. I peeked into episode 3 which starts in Verona! And Sasha is back and is gonna win back her trust I guess... and fencing, which I LOVE!
I’ll catch up later. Many thanks! :Thanktwo

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:38 am

@natik

Sasha came in without any explanation...

I love watching fencing, it was great to see the men fight and we could hear the coach as he speaks English and French. Poor Alexander was too big to fit a regulation uniform so he didn’t fight...but got a nice one on one time with her anyway. The S/C of him we had, all dressed in black, was taken in the streets of Verona. They go and visit the place where people from all over the world come and write love letters to Juliet, ( from Romeo and Juliet ) to help them find their love.
It was touching and Olga got emotional. I look forward to know what she wrote.

The fencing tournament was won by Denis so he got the date. THE
BEST DATE EVER! Hugesmile I can see her melting and him pretty much falling for her, he blushes as he talks about her. So sweet. This was a day to remember for her. So cathartic. I’m glad she shared it with Denis who was totally there, as a perfect gentleman, to support her. I will watch it again for sure.

Questions: on Evgeny$ birthday, why is Andrej leaving the garden, he his leaving his seat for Olga but does not come back when they are all taking turns to say something for Evgeny’s birthday.
and it looks like most of them are really funny, everyone laughs together, but the atmosphere seems to change a lot,, when Sasha speaks, they become all serious and their body language also is uncomfortable and Olga in an ITM doesn’t seem very impressed or happy with what he has to say. She refused to touch him when he came towards her reaching his hand out. Very awkward.

I LOVED the way they do the elimination. Very classy. It’s private and she gets to talk with each and explains her reasoning. We see her body language, ( and theirs) change with each man, it’s fascinating. I wonder what did Sasha said and also gave her, this little red book, a journal, some photos. She is not pleased with what looks like excuses he gives her. I noticed that he would look to the side A LOT and avoided her eyes or directly looking at her as he explains himself. A sure sign of deception. He managed to make her cry. He is the bad boy for sure. Can’t wait for the words to go with the various scenes.

Much more notes and questions to come but I don’t want to overwhelm you, dear @natik.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1790118014

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach