SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 60 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Thanks @Sprite and @natik
Hope we are NOT overdoing it with the recap but here are my notes on the Episode 5 1st part.

Bachelorette Russia Notes #5

Napoli. So we see the men arriving to their villa with outstanding view on the Vesuvius. They have also brought some Margerita pizzas, the original local treat.
We see them as they enjoy some limoncello on an outside patio as Olga makes her entrance. She seems happy, relaxed and glad to see them. Denis talks about his dream and you can tell that Valja is misunderstanding and then not liking that he shares these personal details. This guy has more than principles. He is UPTIGHT as hell. Some manners and principles are commendable but it looks like more and more it is taken to extreme and I’m not sure what he is trying to prove.  
You can count of Evgeny to bring it back to himself and also make silly jokes. But he also goes out to get some gifts he has prepared for Olga. He politely asks Sasha to move so he can present her with the gifts by sitting beside her. And Sasha is clearly very reluctant to do so. Another point DOWN for him, he has no manners and zero sense of social interactions. It’s all about him, I think, he is really not used to be in such an environment where he is not the center of attention and he has REAL men around him and he looks most of the time way out of his league.
As noted before, there is a bracelet, ( made with polished lava rocks), a bottle of limoncello, ( which is a liqueur made with lemon zest that have macerated for up to a month in alcohol, and is a specialty of the Napoli and Amalfi Coast.) and a piece of lava rock. By the way the whole thing was presented to her in a Victoria’s Secret bag...so yeah...maybe we didn’t see everything but that could explain her reaction. She is barely politely thanking him but you can tell that it’s not making the effect that he wished. She has said before how the way the gift is presented to her is AS important as the gift itself, and that notion is certainly not in Evgeny’s awareness, maybe he counts on the monetary value more than that’s what a gift can mean. But we digress. And Sasha take his seat back beside her.
Then of course we see Walja reacting to the ‘Millionnaire’ giving gifts...he is clearly making negative comments.
But now Olga is introducing her Mama, that came to join her and get to meet the guys. They joke around as they meet and she seems really natural with the men.
They are then in the kitchen where she puts them to task in cooking a meal for Olga. There is a superb kitchen where a beautiful array of produce is laid on the table. There is a main dish, side dish of vegetables, a salad and dessert that needs to be made for her.
They select what they wish to work on and immediately, Sasha chooses dessert, which looks like cut up fruit in his mind. Walja starts making blinis by breaking eggs in a bowl, but is very clearly helped by Mama who puts the flour in as he beats the preparation. She instructs him on how to do it as Olga seems to like those that she makes. I mean she even shows him how to heat up the pan the right way...OTOH Denis is very comfortable in the kitchen, and you can tell he knows what to do. He was the first one to put his apron on as some of the others struggled with this unusual attribute...
Once the dishes are all ready, Olga comes in and marvels at these creations, first thinking that her mom made them. But she quickly recognize the main dish as the style of plating that Denis has done since he already cooked for her previously. She is convinced that the blinis are her Mum’s ( she is not too far off on that one, IMO) and is legitimately surprised that it’s Walja. She is shocked when her mom tells her it’s him. ‘ seriously’ ? So, one point for his strategic move to use her mom to aid his performance...
Sasha has no freaking idea about cooking food, he had made a plate with slices of kiwis encircled by raspberries, wait for it...in a heart shape.. yes. So her Mom, said to him ‘Please use more creativity., more love’ and he ends up with more slices of fruits presented on a plate with no real order or design. What the heck is this bozo still doing around there...? I’m baffled. Olga was NOT please as she found out, the salad, that she hoped Sasha made, was actually made by Evgeny. Oh, and to top it all, he is saying that it may not look great, but ‘ there’s a story’ to the plate or fruits he chose ( bogus!) he starts saying something about the fruits and the other... but everyone starts making jokes, and Walja, really laughs at his performance in ITM...in conclusion, let’s just say that she is not eating with great appetite any of the food. It’s sad. I’ll comment later on this subject.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Sprite I think now we need to sleuth who is f2.

If she has her way, she probably wants to send everyone else home and keeps Denis alone. Hey! Maybe that’s the twist! (I Wish!)

Yes, I was thinking of that today. After her date with Valja, I thought it was going to be him, but now with the fight, I can't see her keeping him. Plus, she was really working all the other guys about him so something is going on there. And he is shorter than her and seems very traditional...little woman in the kitchen and all that...so, I don't think it's him.

I can't see it being Evgeny since she is just not into him. However, she is apparently lightening up on him somewhat and she is starting to get his sense of humour, so he could end up being a dark horse.

Sergei...again....zilch between them. They have barely shown any time with him and Olga. Even Evgeny, gets more air time with her. The only reason I can think for him being F2 is if he really is famous already and has fans, producers might urge her to keep him.

Sasha. I know she was attracted to him, but honestly, I don't see that anymore. Now he is involved in this fight and her mother told her he was immature, I just can't see it. Then again, producers might urge her to keep him.

I think, I may have a better idea after the next episode when I see what the fallout will be from the fight.

What are your thoughts?

As per the bolded...I think that her reactions to the fight will be crucial to her decision. In the scene, it is clear that Wallentin comes back in and challenges Sasha with some words, as he takes his jacket off...(help @natik) BUT, I also see Sasha standing up with his arms swinging at Walentin. So they are both involved. It’s not like ‘ poor Sasha ‘ was surprised by a blow by Wallentin. So depending on the reasons that provoked this outburst, and the reports that Marina, and the others will give to Olga...it will illuminate the conflict that has been brewing for a while now between those two. Is she keeping both? Is she saving  Sasha because she still isn’t ready to let her ‘ fantasy’ go.? Is she keeping Walentin because he may have acted to protect her in some principled way? Can she let Walja go after that date that gave him hope? Sergej is still very much in the background and Evgeny$ is just too much of what she doesn’t need or like and not enough of a man for her.
We have seen some scenes with Sasha and Olga dancing...so, he may not be done after all. I have trouble accepting that he could be F2 though...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:35 pm

@Astrobach No you all are not overdoing it. I love it! bestbud! Keep it up!

Sasha had his date in Toscana in episode 4 but his date was boring as hell. The edit department couldn’t do anything interesting with it. So they decided to leave it at the cutting floor.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:23 pm

natik wrote:@Astrobach No you all are not overdoing it. I love it! bestbud! Keep it up!

Sasha had his date in Toscana in episode 4 but his date was boring as hell. The edit department couldn’t do anything interesting with it. So they decided to leave it at the cutting floor.

What??? They left out a whole date? What was the date and was this where the dancing happened? How did you know they did this?

That is very odd. I have seen where they cut a date to barely nothing if it was boring and didn't fit in the storyline producers were pushing, but I don't know that we have ever had a date totally eliminated. It must have been really bad, but you would think that they would want to show that. They make Evgeny the butt of jokes all the time with his editing, I don't know why they wouldn't do the same for Sasha.

I really don't care if we missed out on boring Sasha, but I am miffed that I missed out on more of gorgeous Italy. No doubt, they went somewhere great, although if the guys were the ones who decided on where to go, Sasha probably didn't put much effort into it. Ugh!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:54 am

I can’t think of anyone to be a viable f2 at this point, tbh.
I thought she was attracted to big Evgency, but she cut him.
I thought she liked big Alex but she cut him.
It could be Sasha as a producer pick but if they cut off his entire date... not a good sign.
It could be Evgency $$ if she wants someone who can be dumped easily.

But, I am looking at this from an US viewer’s point of view. This is the first Russian Bachelorette show so I don’t know how they will edit it. Maybe their goal is to present a love story so f2 f3 f4 don’t matter.

We will see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:30 am

natik wrote:@Astrobach No you all are not overdoing it. I love it! bestbud! Keep it up!

TAM TAM TAM! Wow THAT’S quite a twist...!!! rofl I guess not only the date but the guy deserved to be on the cutting floor...cantstopl
Maybe they are very aware of the scandal he is in the middle of, with all its negative connotations and they would try to minimize his exposure with Olga until he is actually let go of. Which, now could be anytime I guess. No way he can redeem himself and catch up to the others. I would think that they ( TNT ) may be protecting Olga from further embarrassment since their relationship is FAR from similar to the one we have with the contestants in this country. She is one of their own major player and has huge ratings and great loyal fans following. Why jeopardize any of this with a guy that frankly doesn’t deserve the extra attention !?
Thanks again @natik for this explosive scoop... handwave
And regarding F1, 2 , 3 etc... since this a new version of The Bachelorette for them, they have more latitude to break the mold so to speak of the other versions. She may not have the same pattern of having 2 guys standing at the end...I think, we have seen already that Olga is putting her own stamp and following what makes sense and is real FOR HER, despite being a Televised romantic adventure. The ratings are hitting stratosphere level and she knows what her fans want and that is most likely a true love story that is a good representation of her. So far, all her unusual moves ( for us) have paid off. So I’m eager to see how it unfolds now with so few men around her and even fewer REAL romantic candidates.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:12 am

Ok here we go Part2:

Mum is inviting Sergej for a conversation. She said to Sergej that he is obviously an attractive man so she asked him if it helps him in life or not? He said it helps him. She said in her ITM that she liked that he was honest and that he was not brushing it away by saying „no I am not that attractive“.

Next we are seeing Evgeny and Sasha. They are talking about Valja that he is an actor and they want to warn Olja of him. Evgeny is saying maybe it´s a good idea to write her a letter and Sasha agrees on that. Sasha is saying in his ITM that he thinks Olga has a right to know the true colors of Valja.

We are back at the date with Valja and Olga.

Olga is saying in her ITM that although she felt comfortable and she enjoyed the talk and date with Valja something about him seemed off to her. There is a but and she can’t as of now not point to that. She is saying: „Something is wrong, something feels not right.“

We are seeing their conversation on the yacht and Valja is trying to convince Olga to stay with him and not to go on the date with Denis. So basically to dump Denis with the date.

Olga ITM: I catched me on the thought that although I enjoyed to spend time with Valja, I still really wanted to see Denis.

Olga said already goodbye but Valja is still holding her hands.
(It seemed to me like she couldn’t leave fast enough. I don’t know why but that guy is making my skin crawl. He is shady as hell. The way he talks, his jokes and his whole vibe is so aggressive).

Valja is coming back from the date. He gave Olga`s mum flowers but those flowers are not from him. Those flowers are from Olga for her mum. We are seeing the conversation with Vlaja and Olga`s mum. She said that he is too confident for her taste especially she is kinda sensing that all his interest is based on the sexual level and she is saying that those kind of methods works only for a short period of time. So he is trying to seduce her daughter without to have that deep soul connection or without trying to know and to feel her. She said it´s more an instinct and has nothing to do with building a relationship.

(Seemed to me like she was hinting to him that she doesn’t trust him.)

We are switching to Denis. He is waiting for Olga with of course flowers (Denis without flowers is not Denis). He explained why one red rose and many white roses. He said the red rose stands for love and passion among the white/new relationship.

Olga is coming and Denis: „Ohh my princess.“

Olga ITM: When I saw him with the flowers it made me smile. It´s soo pleasant to see those signs of attention.

Denis is mentioning that she is taned and Olga answers she is actually burnt by the sun. He is sun burnt as well.

He had a candy with him and just made a joke about it.

Olga ITM: I felt that he was strange. I do not wanna tell that he was acting weird but he was too hyper and to tense at the same time. Something was going on with him.

So Denis organized a cooking date with a great cook. Denis said that Olga does not need to cook for him only if she wishes to. Olga liked the idea of the date. She mentioned again that Denis was tense. She said that she was trying to calm him down by making jokes.
Olga: „All men want to put me in the kitchen.“
She said she wanted to flirt with him because she saw that he was watching her. She said: „I think Denis didn’t thought about pasta in the kitchen. I saw how he was eating me with his eyes. I like to flirt with him.“ So at the end they made it and sat down to taste their pasta and to talk.

Olga ITM: I found it interesting and I loved the date. I don’t know why he was panicking. Maybe he thought that I would not like it. No. It´s important with whom you are on the date and not what the date is about.

Olga asked him how he liked her in the kitchen. He answered that she was really good and calm. Denis suggests to eat one macaron from each end like in the Disney movie. Olga is laughing and saying better not.

Denis ITM: I am a gentleman and I am gonna wait for the moment when she has the wish for the kiss to happen.

Olga: You are weird today. What is going on with you?

Denis: I was not in a good mood today.

Olga: Why?

Denis: I had a rough day because you were on a date with another men and not with me.

Olga: Were you nervous because of that?

Denis: Yes of course I was nervous.

Olga ITM: I can not even imagine how I would have felt when I was him. No I don’t even want to imagine that. I could...I could...no...no...no I couldn’t handle it. I am a proprietress.

Olga: You felt uncomfortable that I was with another man?

Denis: You know that format is in general not very comfortable but I said it to you right from the start I am gonna respect your choice no matter what.

Olga: Valja didn’t wanted to let me go today.

Denis: Who?

Olga: I am talking about the person that caused you a rough time today.

Denis: I have no idea about who you are talking now.

Olga ITM: Of course! He is nervous, he is jealous, he feels uncomfortable that is normal. He couldn’t find a place for himself today.

Olga: After our date at the lake Garda did something changed for you. In one or another direction? I mean you saw me since then from different sides and with different emotions.

Denis: To be honest, I am falling in love with you more with each day that is passing.

Olga ITM: Denis told me about his feelings for me. And this time it was for the first time I think where it was mindful. And for the record I believe him. I believe him.

Olga: You know there was a possibility to not appear today on your date.

Denis: Mmmm yes.

Olga: Vlaja asked me to stay.

Denis: That is him.

Olga: He really didn’t wanted to let me go.

Denis: But you didn’t listened to him.

Olga: Yes as you can see I am here because I really wanted to see you. Plus you won of course by accident.

Denis: That was not by accident. You guessed only my dish right.

Olga: Because you already have your style.

Denis: It’s our style. I am like that because of you. Never before I did such silly things. I was not the guy who was collecting all the flowers from the fields.

Olga: Really? Serious?

Denis: I swear it.

Olga: Are you not that kind of a guy?

Denis: You know I am actually more serious and calm.

Olga: What? Really? Denis you and calm?

Denis: Yes.

Olga: I am learning today a lot new things because Valja tried today to convince me that he is very emotional and now you are telling me that you are serious and calm.

Denis: I tell you I haven`t done those crazy things before. I am discovering here a lot of new sides of me. I am surprised by my behavior as well.

Olga: It´s wonderful. I like it a lot.

Olga ITM: I was really surprised because I thought he is that kind of a guy who is doing those things for women he is dating. That was news to me but I liked it that he is doing it only for me. It feels good to know that I am the reason who is pushing him to do such beautiful things.

Olga: Ok I am gonna ask you a question but I want you to answer me tomorrow please.

Denis: So you will ask it now?

Olga: Yes now but I want you to take time to think about it.

Denis: Ok.

Olga: It’s hypothetically, if for some reason I am gonna feel at a certain moment that I do not want to continue to build a relationship with you  on the project would you still be interested to fight for me there, in the real world?

Olga ITM: There is a reason why I asked him that question. I am gonna explain it. All that is a bubble, we are in a bubble. It´s not real life and I am afraid that when it ends everything will disappear. Denis will disappear, the feelings will disappear, the emotions will disappear and the flowers will disappear.

Denis: Ok I heard you and I am gonna answer it.

Olga: Tomorrow.

Denis is kissing her on both cheeks.

Olga: But take your time to think about it.

Denis: I am gonna do that for sure.

Olga ITM: I didn’t wanted to rush him into an answer because it´s a very important question.

Olga: Will you sleep today well? Sweet?

Denis: I will wait for you tomorrow with an answer.

Olga: Ok.

Denis: Should I let you go now?

Olga: It’s the second time that I don’t want to let go of you. I don’t want to say goodbye.

Denis: I don’t want to say goodbye to you all the time.

Denis ITM: If I would have that opportunity I would steal her for the rest of my life and you would only hear from us about our love story when a year passed.

Denis is kissing her hand and whispering: I am gonna let you go. You need to rest.

Translation ends at 22:36.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:49 am

@Natik. Thank you so much! Your translation really explains the things that I saw watching the episode. Things make so much more sense...why Olga seemed to be having fun with Valja on the date, but seemed uncomfortable when talking about him in her ITMs. Also, her hesitancy in her ITMs when taking about Denis during their date, but being really happy during and after the date.

As for Denis, I was wondering about him. At times, he seems so hyper around Olga and yet, other times he is also so calm. Perfect example, while they were chatting during the cocktail ceremony. He knew exactly how to calm her down.  I figured he was nervous around her because he obviously really liked her, but I did wonder if he was always like this with women he liked. Nice to know that he is not and that she brings out the sweet romantic in him.

Now I really want to know what was said during that cocktail party!!! And can't wait for the next episode!!! I haven't been this excited for a season since Sean. I think this is going to be my favourite season of all. How I wish it was all in English!

thanks!  bowdown

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:04 am

O M G. ❤️❤️❤️ @natik and @Sprite ditto on all... it’s definitely the best Bach episode EVER. The translation now illuminate what we are sensing and that is that Denis and Olga ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. By the way, on top of EVERYTHING we are seeing and reading, Ive been working on finding accurate birth Data for both of them and I’m now seeing it all on the screen. They are a REALLY GOOD MATCH ! I’ll bring a few info if you guys are interested...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:19 am

Astrobach wrote:O M G. ❤️❤️❤️ @natik and @Sprite ditto on all... it’s definitely the best Bach episode EVER. The translation now illuminate what we are sensing and that is that Denis and Olga ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. By the way, on top of EVERYTHING we are seeing and reading, Ive been working on finding accurate birth Data for both of them and I’m now seeing it all on the screen. They are a REALLY GOOD MATCH ! I’ll bring a few info if you guys are interested...

I so wish more people were watching here. This is exactly the sort of season many of us have been begging for...for years.

I don't know if it is that the contestants and the lead are a little older or because of the cultural differences, but the editing...and the location...are absolutely wonderful. We are actually getting to see a love story develop right in front of our eyes. Yes, there is drama and some crazy, but it doesn't overwhelm the wonderful connection we are seeing develop between Olga and Denis. And yes, I am comfortable saying that it is Olga and Denis and nobody else. There is not anyone even close.

@Natik Do you know how long it has been since filming finished? And how many more episodes do we have?

I am seriously going to be sad and miss them when this is over. I am gushing and I am so not a gusher!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:25 am

Sprite wrote:@Natik. Thank you so much! Your translation really explains the things that I saw watching the episode. Things make so much more sense...why Olga seemed to be having fun with Valja on the date, but seemed uncomfortable when talking about him in her ITMs. Also, her hesitancy in her ITMs when taking about Denis during their date, but being really happy during and after the date.

As for Denis, I was wondering about him. At times, he seems so hyper around Olga and yet, other times he is also so calm. Perfect example, while they were chatting during the cocktail ceremony. He knew exactly how to calm her down.  I figured he was nervous around her because he obviously really liked her, but I did wonder if he was always like this with women he liked. Nice to know that he is not and that she brings out the sweet romantic in him.

Now I really want to know what was said during that cocktail party!!! And can't wait for the next episode!!! I haven't been this excited for a season since Sean. I think this is going to be my favourite season of all. How I wish it was all in English!

thanks!  bowdown

You are welcome gorgeous bestbud! I am glad to help you to understand what is happening. It is really a shame that it´s not in English I think that many users here are missing out on a great season. It’s too bad.

He is acting typically for a man who is in love. He reminds me of a teenage boy in love. He is nervous, exciting, he is blushing, he is acting silly at times because he just can’t help himself. Poor man.

I am on my way to translate the rest of Part 2 so I will post it soon.

But before that let us take a flashback to episode 4. At the end they showed a conversation between Sergej and Valja. So what was it about. Valja asked Sergej what he will do now that bald Sasha left. Sergej and Sasha were friends. Valja said now you need to fight on your own without your friend. Sergej answered that everyone is here to fight for himself. He said and besides we are not at war here. Valja answered I am at war here. And I am here to fight and to conquer.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:30 am

Astrobach wrote:O M G. ❤️❤️❤️ @natik and @Sprite ditto on all... it’s definitely the best Bach episode EVER. The translation now illuminate what we are sensing and that is that Denis and Olga ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. By the way, on top of EVERYTHING we are seeing and reading, Ive been working on finding accurate birth Data for both of them and I’m now seeing it all on the screen. They are a REALLY GOOD MATCH ! I’ll bring a few info if you guys are interested...

Honey I now have the accurate birthdate of Denis it´s 22th September 1984. He is celebrating his birthday tomorrow Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1176891977
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 60 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach