SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:43 pm

Wow! laugh out loud that's great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:52 pm

@natik :thismuch: thank you so much for your time and this huge huge translation you do to help us understand.

I will wait patiently the part with denis. but did he said he loved her or was in love with her?

For me not ending with a kiss on lips is so strange but I understand it is not acceptable in Russia.

but it would be cute to see them kissing anyway laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 pm

HEA wrote:@natik :thismuch: thank you so much for your time and this huge huge translation you do to help us understand.

I will wait patiently the part with denis. but did he said he loved her or was in love with her?

For me not ending with a kiss on lips is so strange but I understand it is not acceptable in Russia.

but it would be cute to see them kissing anyway laugh out loud

I hope for a kiss in the finale Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1176891977

He said he is falling in love with her. He said he has more than just some feelings for her. He said its hard to describe feelings. He said I want to be with you. I am attracted to you. I want to take care of you, to support you, to be near you, to kiss you. He said you can't describe feelings properly you can only show them.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:51 pm

natik wrote:
Sprite wrote:
They are going back and forth from the present to flashbacks of their time together. There was one where he carried her back to the limo and she was saying something to the people in there. What did she say? She was giggling and blushing and seemed really happy, but surprised at herself.

He stole her and was running with her in his hands from the filming crew rotfl He was running with her to a van. He wanted to hide there with her....like he said..."for a personal 15 minutes conversation". giggling Of course Denis! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698 But they were interrupted by members of the filming crew. He said to Denis he needs to make his ITM. And they were showing Olga sitting in the van and saying to her producer "I am sorry but I really wanted it to happen."

Thank you for this one. It was one of my favourite moments. You could tell she was excited and happy....and it was such a difference to when Sasha tried to carry her. That Denis really is a man! I really like these two together. They are now one of my favourites. If this season had been in English, they might have even been the favourites. I think their banter and their maturity set them apart from my other favourite couples...Sean/Cat, JP/Ashley, Art/Matilda and Evan/Carly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:13 am

She is so badass. Love her and Denis.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:04 pm

@iamreal2u Hey gorgeous, where have you been? Missed you in the Ukraine Bachelor Threads. Hope everything is fine? Glad you are with us here bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Sasha: Do you see it when you are watching at me or is it because of the lie detector test?

Olga‘s reaction.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Giphy

Olga turning to the filming crew.

Olga: Are you serious? There was a lie detector test? And now I should make the choice for the finale without knowing the results?

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Giphy

Hugging goodbye. That is soo hilarious.

Olga: I can not even hug you. Can you please simple leave.

Yeah girl we know it’s a tough job. We feel you.

Source:
gifs from my friend
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:27 pm

She was hilarious. I particularly enjoyed the eye roll as he was hugging her. She was so over him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:31 pm

@Sprite She was so exhausted after that conversation. She couldn’t get rid of him fast enough and he was talking himself into circles. I think he started to get on her nerves.
Yeah I loved her reaction as well.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Let us move on with Part 2.

I am not gonna translate everything word for word because there was nothing interesting what was said. She basically said the same to him and he was trying to talk her out to send him home. But she made her decision.

So at the start of the video she is saying that her heart is beating really fast because she is really nervous. She is saying it means a lot to her because for her everything what happens here is real.

She is greeting Sergej and he is asking how she is doing. She said she is nervous.
He really does not see it coming that she will let him go. He thinks he got her going by their last date.
Gosh that guy is such a smooth talker. He is doing the same as on their date he is telling her what she wants to hear. He is telling her what an wonderful and magical date it was for him. One of the best days in his life.
We are seeing some flashbacks. Among them a photoshoot the theme of which was family.
So let me tell you something about that photoshoot. It was shoot already in Toscana with Denis, Valja, Sergej, Evgeny and Sasha. In that episode we got to see snippets of it only with Sergej and Denis.

Let us move on with Sergej. She said to him basically that he is a good guy. That he is actually an ideal guy in every sense of that word. And that she is sure that he will be an ideal husband, father and man but she needs to let him go because she thinks he deserved to be loved. And that she can’t reciprocate the feelings he has for her. She said that she wants for him to be happy and that someone cares for him and is giving him warmth and love and that she can not do it now.
He is saying to her that it is ok it doesn’t need to happen now. That she can take time to fall for him. She is saying that she can’t.

Olga ITM: He is really a great guy but…when there is a „but“…there is nothing what is worthy to discuss anymore. It is difficult to watch someone in the eyes and see their hope and take that hope from them.

He insists to take time for her feelings to develop and that maybe everything will get clearer after that time. She said it possible and its possible that I am making a mistake but I don’t want to give you false hopes. And I don’t wanna lie to you, to me and to the viewers. And she continues: Today I understand that its not me. I can’t continue with you and you can’t continue with me. You are worthy of a true love of a woman who will love you for real. I want for you happiness.

He said he heard her and he thanked her for her honesty and for the time they spent together.

We see again some flashbacks with them.

They are saying goodbye to each other and then we are seeing his lie detector test. They asked him the same questions as Sasha.

The lie detector guy said that Sergej had a strong reaction on questions regarding cheating and fame. Also there was a strong reaction on the questions if he is ready to make Olga happy. The guy said it seems that he is ready but is not sure how to make it or what he needs to do to make her happy.

I`ll make a break at 20:31 and post later today the final part with Denis and Olga.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:21 pm

I wish all the leads will take a lesson from Olga when she sends someone home. No “I am falling I’m love with two people”BS.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:46 pm

natik wrote:@iamreal2u Hey gorgeous, where have you been? Missed you in the Ukraine Bachelor Threads. Hope everything is fine? Glad you are with us here bestbud!

hi  After watching the first episode I could not continue so decided to skip.  Olga on the other hand is just perfect.  Hope you are well and all recovered.  Thanks so much for the translations.blowkiss   Started late but I'm really enjoying this b'ette.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach