SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:12 pm

@natik go to bed

But tell us what happened after your beauty sleep

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:17 pm

natik wrote:I know I am soo behind with everything. I am really sorry I am gonna answer all your questions for sure and will continue with the translation. The tension is huge so many things are happening right now on social media. The producers are trying to mislead as good as they can. So I was right with the episode where they are showing stuff that didn’t end up in the previous episodes but the thing is it will be in episode 7. So episode 8 is the finale.

I just saw snippets of episode 7 and that’s what will happen Olga will make her decisions. The guys will do a lie detector test. And we will see snippets from earlier stage of the proejct and.....I am a teaser. Here is what Olga said to Denis in that episode.

She said: „I don’t wanna make the choice anymore, I don’t wanna go on dates with different man, I don’t want be touched by any other man any longer. I just want to find out if you are the one or not.“

Oh My Gosh!!! What a powerful statement! She meant it, proof, as evident by the man who put his hand around her waist. laugh out loud

@natik get some sleep! We won't be going anywhere until you update us so you have all the time in the world! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Thank you so much for all that you do Natik!!!!

George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:18 pm

@George1218 Hey lady! Where have you been?! I had no idea you are watching with us.

You are welcome guys! God that couple is like an obsession!

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 79-LC3rCw8A

Ok I go to bed...for real now. giggling

Source:
My screen
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:29 pm

Episode 7 link:

http://www.holostyak-natv.ru/7-seriya-zamuzh-za-buzovu-7102018.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:41 am

I will take one for the team!!! Episode 7 Part 1.

We are back where we left off. Evgeny has just taken the money and Marina is telling Olga what happened. She's crying...saying it's not PRIJATNO...pleasant. Marina gets her to calm down and then hands her the letter he left. Now she is pissed. @natik what did she say about the letter? I want to say she told Marina that he can shove the letter where the sun don't shine!

Once Marina left, Olga sat down on the steps and started reading a really long letter from Evengy...2 or 3 pages. She looked over at the crew and I thought she was trying not to laugh, but then she starts reading and she is crying again. Where is Denis when you need him? Some flowers would come in handy right about now. Now she seems to be questioning all their motives.

All the other guys are still waiting and doing separate ITMs. Finally she arrives and is talking to Sasha first. We get a flashback to the first night when she was all gaga over him, but clearly that time has passed. I have no idea what they are saying, but she seems to be confronting him...probably about his behaviour. She is not looking all that happy and he just looks uncomfortable and like the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. She asked him something several times and he clearly has no idea how to answer her. No more nice Olga. She is cracking the whip. I so want to know what she is saying!!! He seems to put his foot in his mouth because she is kind of stunned. She gives this look to the crew and sort of rolls her eyes in disbelief at what she is hearing.

An aside, she is looking fierce in that dress. Love it.

We get a flashback to Sasha arriving for a polygraph. I want to know the questions!!! He looks rather uncomfortable taking the test. I want to know what the guy giving the test is saying after Sasha left!!!

How cool would it be if everyone had their own conveniently available polygraph giver to weed out the jerks when dating...and sometimes after!

It looks like Olga had the results of the polygraph test and is confronting Sasha about his answers. I think Valja is brought up again. We get another flashback to the date she had with him that was cut out...where they were dancing on a terrace in Italy. He is shown greeting her and lifting her and trying to carry her. I thought he was going to drop her there for a minute. She is laughing a bit, but I don't know if she is all that comfortable. She looks PO'd during the ITM she gave during the date. They are shown walking about and talking. No wonder they cut this out. It is the most boring date of the series. He tries to kiss her neck a couple of times...very clumsy. She is sort of pushing him off. For a guy whose business it is to teach other guys how to seduce women, he is not doing such a good job. If anyone was thinking about using his services, this performance wouldn't exactly bring in the business. She is still giggling a bit and lets him kind of nuzzle her, but it is all a bit … off. Then it looks as if they start arguing and we are back to the stairwell and the present.

Olga seems to be sarcastic with Sasha. She is grabbing him and turning him around to face the camera and seems to be asking questions of the crew. I want to know what she is saying!!! This is dragging out too long. Oh, I think I understood that part...JA HOCU DA ODES...I want you to leave. He still seems to be fighting to stay and we get another flashback to the date we never saw. She has her phone and a song is playing on it and they are dancing and he is picking her up and twirling. No wonder they cut all this out. It looks so fake. Then we are presented with a montage of all the Sasha and Olga moments and we are back to the present where a sceptical looking Olga is not buying his schtick. He goes to hug her and she is looking over his shoulder rolling her eyes. Love it!!! He tries to kiss her shoulder and she just pushes him away and sends him on his way. This is where we get that pose of her leaning against the wall that is on the latest banner. It's like she is going...whew...thank goodness that is over.

Olga is doing an ITM and then we go to Sergei and his ITM. We get a flashback to the villa and Denis is talking with all the guys. This was before JM left...so third episode I think? What is he saying here? Sergei seems to be on the defensive and really arguing with Denis. Denis, on the other hand, is his usual calm self. Something about...KAKO MOZ ZNAT?...how can you know. I have to laugh. During this whole argument, Denis and the big Evgeny are popping food in their mouth, all the while Sergei is getting more and more worked up. Meanwhile, Valja is just standing there, not saying a word and trying to keep the smirk of his face...not very well. Next we see the guys playing soccer and the fighting seems to continue. Sergei and Denis continue going at it and Denis seems to have had enough and just kind of walks away. He is kind of smirking in his ITM, so I wonder if he was just amusing himself. Oh, Denis.  giggling

WTH was all this about @natik?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:45 am

Episode 7 Part 2

And we are back to the present and Olga in that maze of old streets looking pretty pleased with herself. She is wiping her hands like she just took out the trash.

Next we find Sergei walking around in another part of that old city talking to himself and having a flashback to his date with Olga on the boat. She seems to be talking to the cameramen and then she is off to deal with Sergei. She is having some trouble getting up to him in those heels and he gives her a hand. They exchange some pleasantries and we get more flashbacks of their date.

Sergei is holding her hands throughout and kind of rubbing them. She starts talking something about her MUZ...husband...he can see the writing on the wall. She is doing an ITM and we get another flashback to him in a kitchen with some kids washing dishes. Was this another date that got cut out? Am I forgetting this? It looks like some kind of photo shoot. The kids look like they are thinking WTH? They seem to have some fun, but there is clearly nothing there. And we're back to them in the present and both looking rather solemn. I think she is telling him that there is nothing there between them. She is being much nicer than she was with Sasha and she is even getting a little teary eyed. I think she just feels bad hurting him. Another montage of their time together and a goodbye hug and she's off.

Sergei is doing an ITM after Olga leaves and we get a flashback to his polygraph test. We see him getting questioned and then the tester talking about the results after. Were these questions the same as Sasha's @natik? And what were his results? I suspect he was more truthful than Sasha otherwise she would not have been as nice.

Finally, we are down to one and Olga is off to get her man. She is excited and looks to have a little smirk on her face as she goes to look for Denis.

Denis is waiting and talking to the camera. He looks excited and full of anticipation. I wonder if they knew this was the final? It doesn't look as if they did...to me at least.

Finally they arrive and the sexual tension is flying all over the place. They are both smiling away like a couple of goofy teenagers. He is talking to her in this whispery voice as if he doesn't want the mikes to pick up what he is saying. She seems to be getting nervous and then we go to flashbacks of their time together.

Back to them and now they are both whispering. He goes off and gets her a pot of flowers this time. She is grinning ear to ear. She puts the pot aside and we're back to another flashback. It's the same photo shoot date where Sergei was with the kids, but this time she is there with Denis. I wonder if it was a group date? Denis is sweating up a storm on this date. She was doing an ITM during this date and she is giggling and blushing like a school girl....and so is he! He is doing an ITM during that date also and I think he was talking again about their love story and if it was a book???

They are going back and forth from the present to flashbacks of their time together. There was one where he carried her back to the limo and she was saying something to the people in there. What did she say? She was giggling and blushing and seemed really happy, but surprised at herself. And then they showed her in another ITM...I think this is the last one where she was doing a summary of the season...and she compared how Denis carried her to how Sasha carried her. Seems there was no contest. She was laughing at Sasha because apparently he barely carried her a few feet and Denis...well, we all know by now that she thinks he is a real man.

Back to the old town and she is psyching herself up. She is holding his hands and we are back to Lake Garda and their date there. She is talking something about VJERUJ U ZNAJKE...believing in signs...and he did the same....something about his last name. She freaked out when she saw a family of swans. Lebedev is his last name....LABUD is a swan.

Finally she is telling him how she feels and if that is what he wants and not surprisingly, he grabs her and gives her a big hug and all you hear is kissing sounds as he is kissing her neck and she is grinning. She sits down and he squats down in front of her and tells her something which makes her very happy. He stands up to better plant some more kisses...and we go to black. I wish I had under stood all that. Please, please, please can we get that whole part translated @natik. No pressure. Take your time. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series!!!

Next we see Valja I think at some airport or something, talking, taking a selfie looking the worse for wear. He is wearing a jean jacket and no shirt and sporting two different shoes....a loafer and a flip flop. I have no idea what that was about???

@natik I can't wait to see the banner for this! Thank you so much for introducing us to Olga and Denis and the rest of the crew!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:43 pm

@Sprite Thank you gorgeous! It is always a pleasure to read your posts. Don't forget there will be one more episode. The finale is episode 8! bestbud!

Ok guys let us start with episode 7 part 1 .

Ok so we see Marina giving Olga the letter from Evgeny. She is pissed that he didn’t had the guts to tell it to her in the face. She thinks it is week to explain his decision with a letter. Marina is suggesting Olga still to read the letter because maybe she will understand his motives.
Olga is saying in her ITM that she was not prepared for that. It was a shock for her.

___
In episode 6 she said in her ITM that she was so absorbed with the things that happened with the guys and Valja that she actually forgot that there was still the choice between her and the money.
—-

Olga is opening the letter.

Olga ITM: If a man is seriously interested in a woman than nothing will stop him from fighting for her. Not the money and not the other men.

So in the letter Evgeny wrote that he is friends with Denis and that’s why took himself out of the project.

Olga is in her ITM that it is more like a „delusory generosity“.      

She cries and says: I don’t understand anything. I can’t any more please. I don’t want it anymore. Please.

She is saying in her ITM that its hard after such a disappointment to make a decision.

So we are skipping to Olga´s decision regarding the other three guys. She had time to calm down and to collect her thoughts.

First one is Sasha.

Olga ITM: I think that the conversation with Sasha will be not easy. From one side there were some positive moments but from the other side he disappointed me each time more and more. So I decided to talk to him first.

Sasha: Hi

Olga: Hi

Sasha: You look great…very beautiful.

Olga: Thank you. How are you?

Sasha: I am nervous.

Olga: Why?

Sasha: I don´t know I am always nervous before meeting you.

Olga: Sasha when we first spent some individual time together I felt something for the first time.

Flashback: First episode when they danced.

Sasha: I felt the same and I think you felt it as well.

Olga: No I felt something different. Do you know what?

Sasha: What?

Olga: Is it interesting for you?

Sasha: Of course.

Olga: Honestly?

Sasha: Of course.

Olga ITM: In that moment I felt that there is a huge wall between us. I think I was living too long with that moments I experienced between us during our first meeting. And I was grasping at them like at straws because I liked them and I wanted to experience those emotions. But out of us both I was the only one who wanted that.

Olga: I felt that you came here not because of me. You are here because you want to write a new story „How to seduce Olga Buzova“.

Sasha: That’s not true.

Olga: Well you failed.

Sasha: I think you didn’t felt that.

Olga: I felt exactly that. You don’t need me.

Sasha ITM: Our conversation was not very pleasant but I kinda felt after our last meeting that its going to be probably like this.

Sasha: That’s your opinion Olj.

Olga: That’s not my opinion.

Sasha: That’s your opinion.

Olga: It´s not my opinion.

Sasha: Ok I don´t want to argue with you.

Olga: Good then answer what are you feeling for me? Do you love me? Are in love? Are you falling for me?

Sasha: No those are very loud words.

Olga: Then that’s it goodbye.

Sasha ITM: In situations like that its difficult to understand how to react.

Sasha: Olja…

Olga: No…I don´t…

Sasha: What means to you the word „love“?

Olga ITM: And all of sudden Sasha started to talk to me but it was too late.

Olga: Good what are you feeling regarding me?

Sasha: Aaa…after our first meeting….I...

Olga: No not after our first meeting. What are your feelings regarding me?

Sasha: I like you.

Olga: You know you can like girls in the kindergarten.

Sasha: No.

Olga: Yes.

Sasha: Olga love is….

Olga: You can like to go swimming. You can like to eat pizza in Italy. You can I don’t know like the color black.

Sasha: Aaa the word „love“.

Olga: Sasha! Let us stop to lie to each other.

Sasha: I feel like I am falling for you.

Olga: That’s not true.

Sasha: Do you see it when you are watching at me or is it because of the lie detector test?

Olga shocked.

Sasha: Is it news to you?

Olga: A lie detector test? What?

Sasha: Yes there was one.

Olga turning to the filming crew.

Olga: Are you serious? There was a lie detector test? And now I should make the choice for the finale without knowing the results?

Olga: What have you said in that lie detector test?

Sasha: I said the truth.

Olga: And what are the results?

Sasha: I don’t know the results.

Olga: Are you kidding me? Can I have the results?

Sasha: I am not doubting my answers at all.
——

Flashback: We see the lie detector test with Sasha.

Did you lied to your girlfriends in anything?

Sasha: Yes.

Did ever had the desire to cheat on your girlfriend?

Did you cheat on your girlfriend?

Would you cheat if you knew that nobody will knew about it?

Do you have the feeling of sympathy to Olga Buzova?

Do you falling in love with Olga Buzova?

Is there someone from the other contestants on the project who you can see as Olga Buzova`s husband?

Are you ready to be Olga Buzova`s husband?

Are you here for fame?

Do you even once lied to her regarding anything?

The result was the he reacted strong on questions regarding cheating and regarding fame.
———

We are back with Olga and Sasha.

Olga: Sasha I don’t believe you. I am an experiment for you.

Sasha: You are not an experiment to me.

Olga: Experiment…you did nothing.

Sasha: What does it mean….

Olga: Nothing…I don’t want…

Sasha: Did you had particular expectations?

Olga: Yes I had expectations….yes.

Sasha: You….

Olga: Sasha I felt something….

Sasha: I felt something yesterday as well. When Sergej came back from his date and I heard how great it was I was jealous.
Yes it is possible that I was scared to open up and to develop what I felt for you. Maybe because I….because I was scared to fell hard for you in the end. Because there are other guys here as well. Possible I was smashing my feelings because I was scared and because I had not so good experiences. But I really felt what I was told you about.

Olga ITM: When you are scared to love? When you are not ready to fall in love and to love why are then here?

Sasha: I wanted to fall in love with you.

Olga: But you didn’t. You said it yourself that you tried to smash down your feelings. For what? Why? How can you smash down feelings? I can’t understand it. I can’t smash down my feelings. Its either you have feelings or not. Sasha honestly it is enough. I don’t want to fight for your feelings. Its on you to fight for your feelings and I really helped you with that so much. I really wanted it damn it.

Olga ITM: I always waited from Sasha actions. Because I always said and I am always gonna say that all that counts for a man are not his words its his actions. Even with that date that we had in Toscana I was the one who initiated it and not him.

——
Flashback: Their date in Toscana.

(As I said that date is boring and lame as hell. I honestly thought the date with Sergej was a snooze fest but I was wrong. Sasha`s date toped it. It is like watching a 16-year old boy go out with a 32 year old woman).

They met he tried to cary her in his hands but he was not strong enough so he put her back on the ground. Olga said that was a weird move. He said he wanted to steal her.

Sasha: …but I think they will not let me.

Olga ITM: He said he wanted to stole me away from the crew so why don’t go with it?!

She said to him that he is always searching for excuses. And that she doesn’t want to hear excuses. She has enough of it to search excuses for his behavior regarding her.

He didn´t liked what she said to him and tried to change the topic. He is saying to her that he thinks that he is the one for her because he knows what she needs to be happy.

She is asking him: What do I need Sasha?

Sasha: You need a strong shoulder of a man from who you can receive support.

Olga: Are you sure that you can be that man? Do you think that you are mentally stronger than me?

Sasha: Yes, yes I am stronger than you.

Olga ITM: I felt that he is trying to understand if he wants to be with me or not. He doesn’t know it yet. And when two people doesn’t know that than its a problem. What should we do then?

She is saying to him what she said in the ITM while he is trying to make out with her.

Olga ITM: I tried the whole time to calm him down and near the end of the date I think he relaxed a little bit I hope. But we didn’t caught that contact I imagined before.

She is saying to him that she wish to know what he thinks and feels because she is unsure if he is telling her the truth.

And they are talking in circles about the same issues between each other.

______

We are back at their conversation.

Olga: Leave.

Sasha: Do you understand how difficult it is when you are feeling something for someone and that someone is dating at the same time others. It is very unpleasant to observe.

Olga is turning to the film crew: Let us feel a little bit sorry for Sasha.

Sasha: It has nothing to do with it.

Olga: It was so unpleasant for him. Let us feel sorry for him.

Sasha: Olga…

Olga: You came here. You came here why are you always searching for excuses. Why are you always whining about everyone.  

Sasha: I am not whining.

Olga: Please can someone take him by side and feel sorry for him?!

Sasha: I don’t need that.

Olga: Do you want to blame me for something? I was behaving very honorable here.

Sasha: You were behaving very honorable it just…

Olga: I waited for you.

Sasha: I waited to meet you as well.

Olga: I am gonna tell you again I am not gonna fight for your feelings. And when you said to yourself stop than there were no real feelings there. Because you can’t say to real feelings stop. It is either you feel something or you don’t. When at some point you stopped yourself than you didn’t needed me. Then I simple wasn’t important enough for you. During that project I didn’t let myself…

Sasha: Do you have feelings? Answer me the question.

Olga: I…have….feelings! I want for you to leave.

Olga ITM: I think Sasha is not ready for a serious relationship especially with me.

Sasha: It is not a very pleasant conversation.

Olga: It is not for me as well. You are the biggest disappointment to me on the project.…Gosh I am so disgusted by that word „project“. The biggest disappointment for me this summer. For me it is you.

Sasha: That is harsh.

Olga: But it is the truth. I was sure that you will be with me. That you will be with me in the finale. I wanted to dance with you. I wanted to kiss you. But not anymore now.

Olga is touching the ends of his jacket.

Olga: Go on with your diaries.

Sasha: Why are talking about them now?!

Olga: Because I think that what you were destined for.

Sasha: It is my destiny?

Olga: Yes. I am not mad at you. I am mad at me. And it is a lesson for me because I understand again how important it is to take some time to know someone and don’t trust the first emotions during the first meeting. It is life experience and I am thankful to you for that.

Olga ITM: Our goodbye was I would say not very positive.

Sasha: Good then I want to thank you for the moments. I thought they were sincere. You were standing there and I was holding your hand while you were dancing and singing your song. It was magical.

——

Flashbacks

——

Sasha: Unfortunately not every fairytale has a good ending. At that moment I felt kinda of some magic.

——

Flashback

——

Sasha: But that’s life that some people are not destined to be together.

——

Flashbacks

——

Sasha is hugging her. God I love her mimic here it is so hilarious. She can’t get rid of him fast enough.

Olga: I can not even hug you. Can you please simple leave.

Olga: God.

Olga ITM: At some point I couldn’t understand him and I stopped to believe him. And all the emotions I had were fading away.

Ok the last part is a flashback about the guys. It is a conflict between Denis and Sergej. Nothing major actually. Just a guys stuff. Denis felt disrespected by the behavior of Sergej. They had a heating conversation and decided to solve it with a soccer game.

Last edited by natik on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:00 pm

@Sprite @natik thank you so much!! Love how she said, ok then, you don't love, it's the end, paraphrasing. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite @natik thank you so much!! Love how she said, ok then, you don't love, it's the end, paraphrasing. laugh out loud

Yeah she literally said that. No feelings. Goodbye.

Gosh that was hilarious she grilled him brutally cantstopl

She was strict.

Last edited by natik on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:28 pm

@natik I love that! There's nothing more annoying to me when a lead wants someone but they don't want them as much, or are uncertain. Get rid of him! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:34 pm

Sprite wrote:
They are going back and forth from the present to flashbacks of their time together. There was one where he carried her back to the limo and she was saying something to the people in there. What did she say? She was giggling and blushing and seemed really happy, but surprised at herself.

He stole her and was running with her in his hands from the filming crew rotfl He was running with her to a van. He wanted to hide there with her....like he said..."for a personal 15 minutes conversation". giggling Of course Denis! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698 But they were interrupted by members of the filming crew. He said to Denis he needs to make his ITM. And they were showing Olga sitting in the van and saying to her producer "I am sorry but I really wanted it to happen."
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach