SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:18 am

Ok here we go. I hate to do it but it needs to be done.

Something happened a week before the finale. The mood started to shift on the IG and I don’t have to tell you because you guys are knowing it the best. You can almost smell when it happens that something is wrong. So I started to watch closely what is actually going on. The last few days were exhausting for me. Because I was digging and speaking to a lot of all possible sources from all possible sides. My head was spinning from all that.
Guys who were watching with me the Ukraine Bachelor seasons before knows me I am someone who is trying to get inside information from different sources so I can have a full picture of what happens. And unfortunately what I feared the most happened.

Only a few days before the finale the brother of Denis ex-wife and her close girlfriend started to throw dirt on their IG`s regarding Denis. And in the same time period all what they were saying were published in the yellow press. So me and the admins of all the other fan sites were starting to dig into it deeper. We wanted to know if something of it is true. The main point about what they were telling is that Denis stole all the money from the ex-wife to build his company. There were no documents in the article or any papers that can prove all their accusations. There were some dates regarding some court petitions. So we checked that information and it was proven false. In the article they also spoke that he was building his company when he was still married to his ex-wife. We proved the date of the registration of the company and it was also false. Denis got divorced in 2016 and he started his company in the beginning of 2017. So basically there were too many things that didn’t fit to the information that was stated by the brother in the press.

One admin from a fan site had a direct contact with Denis via IG since the season started. So she wrote him via PM and asked him about the whole situation. I have the screens of their conversation but because it is private I can’t show them to you. I am gonna sum up what he answered. He said that its all lies and that actually he was the one who helped his ex-wife family with their father.
What did he meant with it? Well that’s a piece of information that we also found out. So the father of his ex-wife was a senator and he was charged for fraud. He was in jail because of it. That piece of information wasn’t from Denis. We found it out on our own. Denis only wrote that he was visiting him in jail and was trying to help him where in the meantime the brother of his ex-wife didn’t even gave a damn about their father.
Denis said that its all in the past for him and that he forgave them. He said he doesn’t want to go public with it because he has a son and that in the first place he is thinking about his son. He doesn’t want to throw shades at them just because it would make the whole situation more messier. So during all that time he stayed quite. To protect his son.

In the meantime the brother was still posting trash so some of us started to ask him about the things that we found out. He answered us but contradicted himself regarding what he said to the press and what he answered to us. When we started to push him and to dig deeper he started to delete all our comments and in the end he deleted all his IG posts and blocked us. Basically the same happened on the IG of the girlfriend who supported the brother. She deleted comments, posts and blocked us. But before that happened she let it slip that Anton the PR agent of Olga is in the know. That comment was almost immediately deleted by her. That got us suspicious because among the admins it’s an open secret that Anton likes to play dirty. And it was an interesting fact that all that interviews were published in the press which Anton is using often for his purposes. What do I mean by using? Some print media in Russia is often publishing, what we call them, paid articles. Those are mostly fabricated articles with a certain purpose. Plus the timing of throwing shades at Denis was very suspicious to us. Just a couple of days before the finale.

Ok and now let us go back to episode 5. Its the episode where Olga`s girlfriends and sister arrived in Italy. By the way I hate that episode. I tell you why…I know about the edit and all that but I got a very negative vibe regarding Olga´s surrounding. I heard some things before about her girlfriends and sister and her management team but I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. Well fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. What am I talking about?
Olga has a big heart and she loves it to spent her money on her girlfriends, her management team and her sister. She is buying them gifts like cars, apartments, luxury travels. All of the people I listed are practically living her life. They are profiting from her name, they are pushing their IG`s with the help of her popularity, they are earning money with it. Her sisters business is successful because of the name BUZOVA. Olga is a golden milk cow for them.
Do you remember that part of my post? „And unfortunately what I feared the most happened.“ Well my fear was that all those people who are using her for their benefit will not let her be happy in a relationship. Just imagine it will get serious and Olga would say…you know what guys I don’t want it anymore, I want a family, kids…so I am quitting or I am doing only my TV Host job. That would be a catastrophe for Anton, the girlfriends, the sister. No more easy money, no more expensive gifts, no more fame. By the way after episode 5 that was all basically stated by the viewers on Olga´s IG. The viewers were suggesting her to not listen to other people regarding love because she is the only one who knows what she is feeling and what her heart is telling her and not her girlfriends or her management team or her sister. So what we got out of it is that Denis was set up by Olga`s „gang“.

You know what until the music box awards I was always tense and expected for them to fail but after that award show when people saw him in the Hall. When he was there to support her. I thought well maybe I am wrong, maybe they have a real chance. After seeing Olga glowing on one of the talkshows (I posted some snippets of it in the social media thread) I started to believe that real life fairytales exists.

I know what question is burning on your lips. Did Olga knew about it all? I can’t say it for sure because obviously I am not her but no I don’t think so. Because they were dating for real after the finale I have a lot of proof you saw some pics, I was told by some workers on the channel TNT how he was always meeting her after her work and how lovey dove they acted. People saw them dinning in the best restaurants in Moscow. She was glowing, he was glowing. You can’t play those emotions. We all saw the same in the final episode. We saw two people to fall in love with each other. They were shacking from fear to let those emotions go. They almost nearly lived with each other. Denis was searching for a house or a big apartment so there were plans to move in together.

I think what happened is that her „gang“ didn’t expected it to be so serious after the show. I think maybe it will be a fling or maybe she will not choose anyone. But things started to develop pretty quick and they got scared to lose her as their cash cow. So they manipulated her to believe into what they wanted her to believe. And you saw Olga how she reacts on such kind of situation for example the situation with Valja. She is confused and doesn’t know what to believe, she is lost and is trusting people who she thinks are trustworthy in her eyes. In the case with Valja it was Denis. In the case with Denis it was her „gang“. Its her weak point and they know it exactly. She is notorious mistrusting men because she is used to date bad guys so l think she is constantly waiting for the men to disappoint her.

I am sorry guys to burst your bubble but I want to ask you only for one thing. Please don’t let those things take away all the emotions you were experiencing during the season and the finale. Nevertheless it was a great season and it was a beautiful love story. And it was a real love story, the emotions were real and the feeling are real. The love story continued for almost three months after the finale but unfortunately it is a lost case because of the people who are surrounding her. I am sure at some point of her life she will understand what a mistake she made. The happiness was so near!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:56 am

I feel so, so bad for Olga and Denis! I can't understand Russian, but I saw a real love story like people dream of and that the american Bachelor series never gives us anymore.

Hopefully Olga will realize how much Denis means to her and that he is sincere before it is too late!!

Thank you so much to everyone who run this thread and make it possible for the rest of us to watch!!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:31 am

@natik thank you so much for all you’ve done for us! It’s really sad news indeed! I felt something wasn’t completely right when I browsed their IG posts. Normally the couple would post pictures of them together and say how much they love each other, but not so with Olga and Denis.
I wish them well. If they are meant to be together, they will find a way to get back.

Once again, dear natik, thank you so much!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Sadly I was expecting this even though Denis still seemed optimistic.  If Denis is the person you state then eventually Olga will realize her mistake.  Holding out hope for her, if not with Denis, for her to cut ties with those who do not have her best interest at heart.

Thanks Natik.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:59 pm

@George1218 I feel bad for both of them as well. Because let us look at what we have, we have two people who are clearly in love with each other but because of certain circumstances were parted with nearly any chance to be together. I always thought that things like that are only happening in Latin American soup operas but as you can see, no, its real.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:05 pm

@iamreal2u Well it seems like he still is not losing hope to reunite. He is trying to reach out to her on IG.

Everyone who I asked about Denis, the film crew members, the contestants, his friends and relatives, everyone said that Denis is a great guy.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @Sprite.
About Olga’s hesitation / issues with trusting men and love, I learned another aspect of her break-up with D. Tarasov that compounds her fears of betrayal. Apparently her entourage advised her to sign a prenup with him but she refused as she was so in love and certain that she would only marry once, resulting in her losing pretty much everything when he divorced her. So she not only was cheated on, felt betrayed from her partner in her trust and love, was subject to financial disaster, shame and public scrutiny, etc. You can imagine how this all get wrapped up tightly and how and why she would not allow herself to feel vulnerable again, the fear is immense. And to top it off, she was so successful that her money became the source of comfort and luxury for her family and those around her. So she worked extra hard to keep up what they expect - the same lavish lifestyle- that she was able to provide, but only she didn’t think of her own needs anymore and collapsed at some point in burnout.
And then she saw an opening, a healing possible because of her desire to be feeling again like a woman. I think Denis was instrumental in getting her on the treshold of that stage, where she lets go and becomes vulnerable and starts trusting again. Love can now begin to blossom between them as she is finally opening the long shut doors of her heart in the presence of a real man who can protect her, respect her and accept her. sign heart

The whole story with the prenup was worser than that. By the way great research yes You got it right they didn't had a prenup but going by the Russian law in case of a divorce everything what was registered on a certain name for example the house, cars, other luxury things will get the one who was registered as owner. So here is what happened. The house that they were building together was registered on his name. All the gifts he made to her cars, luxury things were registered on the name of his mum. Basically he left her empty handed. He got everything, she got nothing. She didn't even had a place where to live when they separated. All what she took with her were two suitcases and their two dogs. That's it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Oh, this is really so sad. Upset How greed can dominate so much of people’s life to this extent, to ruin your own family member’s right to happiness. It’s very clear to me that Olga has depended way too much on others to come back to life, and now she is paying the price. Now if she has ANY real feelings for Denis, she should fight back somehow, but it looks pretty hopeless now. It’s so easy to ruin someone’s reputation with the social media and a few more personal threatening twists. I tell you, this is inspiring me to write a hero’s sequel to this story. Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698
Anyway, here we are, in shock, and sad, but I know what I saw between those two was REAL. and now we will look back at this great love story...maybe @natik can translate one last time for us, to get details of their last week together.
I know you are super busy dear, but we all appreciate all you did, and continue to do for us. Big love sweet kiss for you.

ETA what you added about her divorce is cringeworthy. Wow! No wonder the girl was so messed up. But she rose up again...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:08 pm

I watched the finale, and even without a translation, one could tell what was going to happen. The finale was tender and beautiful.

I am so sad they have broken up. They were a stunning couple, physically and emotionally. I hope somehow they can get back together, and she can learn to trust. What happened to her during her marriage is just deplorable. JMHO.

hissyfit

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 pm

@natik Thank you for letting us know. It is sad news, I knew something was happening after there were no happy couple pictures.  I feel particularly for Olga.  How awful to live your life unable to trust your own judgement and be so reliant on others.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:09 pm

:tissuebox bugger that's just not right! arghh now i need to change my avatar again...
anyway thank you @natik for still bringing that love story...it will be one of my faves even if the post show sux PINKHEART
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:07 pm

@natik sadly her last post with the end and nocomments made me really worried.

I could see 2 out of 3 girls were just vampires and this is why they wanted sasha so much.

I hope olga will understand who are their true friends. I hope they will reunite somehow.

that truly sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach