SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:48 am

kmick0890 wrote:I don't think Hannah B meets his parents after the FS week. The next episode takes place in Denver which is where Colton is from. I think they play into his date with her like what happened with Arie and Krystal last season.

If he eliminates Hannah B in a hotel room after rolling round the bed with her folks will really question the whole virgin aspect. More like the rakes Of old laugh out loud.

Plus Colton really seems to have a dislike for RC eliminations. Most of his girls appear to not even make it till the next one Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 1176891977

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:03 am

nd4reality wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I don't think Hannah B meets his parents after the FS week. The next episode takes place in Denver which is where Colton is from. I think they play into his date with her like what happened with Arie and Krystal last season.

If he eliminates Hannah B in a hotel room after rolling round the bed with her folks will really question the whole virgin aspect. More like the rakes Of old laugh out loud.

Plus Colton really seems to have a dislike for RC eliminations. Most of his girls appear to not even make it till the next one Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 1176891977

If we didn't hear that he was a virgin from his own mouth. there's NO WAY I would've ever though for one second that he was. He's good looking, seems to be very affectionate with the ladies and has sex appeal . He's teasing them giggling giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:06 am

RS did say that someone wrote to correct him by telling him Hannah b got a htd not Hannah g.  He said the person got the two Hannah's mixed up. But maybe that person witnessed the date. There are no pics from Hannah g's htd, are there?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:09 am

I just think it would be funny if Hannah b and caelynn competed all the way to the end. We see Hannah g, tayshia, and Cassie leaving and crying... Hannah b told Colton she was falling in love with him and he told caelynn he is falling in love with her.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:13 am

I like making up my own stories when I don't like the one we are given. Can y'all tell? Lol

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:14 am

Has anyone matched up The car that Cassie was in?
Maybe because she is not the F1 she has not got an f1 edit/storyline with IMO she has not.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 am

nd4reality wrote:Has anyone matched up The car that Cassie was in?
Maybe because she is not the F1 she has not got an f1 edit/storyline with IMO she has not.

There were a few F1 's that got bad edits , but more often they don't . IMO it depends on the producers and the way they want to edit it and create their storyboard, and if they favor a certain contestant over the other. In this case im sure they were aware that Cassie was Colton's F1 early on and not happy that Cassie decided to jump ship last minute which probably caused some changes to the ending they want. Who knows. no idea I don't trust TPTB :uptonogood
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:11 am

I think the point is we have to sleuth till the end,  regardless of the spoilers. Screencaps don’t lie, IMO. 
Sure, we have Cassie leaving in a car, Taysha and Hanna G crying/leaving, but it doesn’t mean the spoiler is absolutely right. I mean I can deduct by the above screencaps and think Caelyn win! 

So far, we have no proof that any of the remaining girls have FD/LCD, if we go by screencaps. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:29 am

nd4reality wrote:
So those sort of match with the story. But Colton is at a “fake” FRC site with an empty ring box. Why would that be?
IMO one of the F2 will be there at the FRC to get dumped.
JMO.

Also, what did thenspoilers say about Caelyn whom according to the previews Colton says he is falling in love with at what looks to be the FD dinner portion ???

For at least the general (non-sleuthing) viewing population not having anything that at least slightly looked like a FRC setting would have sent up red flags...I'm wondering if they assume most wouldn't catch the ring box being empty and that if for no other reason they would film something since they needed footage for the teasers for the rest of the season.

After all if general viewers think there's no chance of anything happening proposal wise some would just tune out.

Also, didn't earlier info indicate the FRC was going to be in Spain, possibly Mallorca?

The fact that the setting was identified as being in Portugal could fit with an odd ending or something maybe and it filming there instead of traveling to Spain? Or maybe that was just bad info or it changed for some other reason.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:54 am

I think the cliff where Cassie and Colton are meeting eachother might be in Portugal, afterall almost entire Algarve coast looks like that and is famous for surfing.
Also RS has a bts pic on his site of Colton and Tayshia in Portugal. So I believe these could be two FD's, JMO.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:26 am

lettore wrote:I think the cliff where Cassie and Colton are meeting eachother might be in Portugal, afterall almost entire Algarve coast looks like that and is famous for surfing.
Also RS has a bts pic on his site of Colton and Tayshia in Portugal. So I believe these could be two FD's, JMO.

Isn’t that in line with spoiler ( I could be wrong) that Colton has FD with Tayshia and that Cassie leaves on evening portion of hers ... then Colton cancels Hannah’s FD?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:27 am

sdmom wrote:I think the point is we have to sleuth till the end,  regardless of the spoilers. Screencaps don’t lie, IMO. 
Sure, we have Cassie leaving in a car, Taysha and Hanna G crying/leaving, but it doesn’t mean the spoiler is absolutely right. I mean I can deduct by the above screencaps and think Caelyn win! 

So far, we have no proof that any of the remaining girls have FD/LCD, if we go by screencaps. IMO.

ITA that sleuthing must not stop. Just because RS said something happened or didn’t happen, doesn’t mean it’s true. Particularly so because what he said seems pretty far out.

Does the spoiler say that Caelyn exits at f4? What we see of her in the promos (which is quite a bit TBH) is a dinner date with both saying that they love each other and a lot of hot kissing with VOs from Colton talking about the act of love/making love (paraphrasing here). Would all of that happen in 2 episodes.

ETA : I'm also finding it hard to imagine that he took Taysha and Hannah G to F3 along with Cassie but eliminated Caelynn at F4 after we have already seen that they have told each other that they are falling for each other.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly