SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:43 pm

@lavenderfan I think it’s possible they originally scheduled LCD and MTP closer to FRC. We still haven’t figure out where the day portion of Cassie’s FD is ( I assume the cliff where they hugged)

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Here’s another Sc of the cliff hug 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dt_snqn6PYU

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 9a4d3510

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:21 pm

@sdmom So the shrubbery looks like portugal.

Okay conspiracy theory. Remember how everyone was saying "why does his shoes change from tan to black?

I don't think these are the same days. The tan shoes I think is when he's going to meet Tayshia for their FD.

Sagres Portugal (Tayshia's FD location) Shore

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Sagres10
https://www.tripinview.com/en/places/residential/58270/portugal-algavre-vila-do-bispo-sagres

The shore on the preview (notice that little rock in the middle of the ocean and the red roof tops)

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Sagres11

So then this scene is when Colton is going to meet Tayshia

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Colton11

And notice RS' blurry picture? Same clothes and the shoes seem lighter than black so must be the tan shoes.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Taycol10

SO HERE IS MY THEORY

What if this kiss scene between Colton and Cassie is after they reconcile in Portugal because there is no cliff/shoreline with that kind of shrubbery in California. Something RS got WRONG.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Colton12

Because WHY would Colton be seen wearing the same outfit for back to back FD with two separate contestants, just with different shoes in similar locations? I don't think the producers would be too happy with his similar looks for the date. UNLESS he was recycling clothes since he's living out of his suitcase in PORTUGAL.

So then in conclusion, this kissing scene with him wearing almost the exact same thing as his FD in tayshia is okay because in between the scenes of Tayshia's FD with Colton and this scene there were numerous outfit changes on Colton's part because multiple days have passed (letting go hannah and tayshia outfits, the red scarf outfit).

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:07 am

lavenderfan wrote:@sdmom So the shrubbery looks like portugal.

Okay conspiracy theory. Remember how everyone was saying "why does his shoes change from tan to black?

I don't think these are the same days. The tan shoes I think is when he's going to meet Tayshia for their FD.

Sagres Portugal (Tayshia's FD location) Shore

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Sagres10
https://www.tripinview.com/en/places/residential/58270/portugal-algavre-vila-do-bispo-sagres

The shore on the preview (notice that little rock in the middle of the ocean and the red roof tops)

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Sagres11

So then this scene is when Colton is going to meet Tayshia

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Colton11

And notice RS' blurry picture? Same clothes and the shoes seem lighter than black so must be the tan shoes.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Taycol10

SO HERE IS MY THEORY

What if this kiss scene between Colton and Cassie is after they reconcile in Portugal because there is no cliff/shoreline with that kind of shrubbery in California. Something RS got WRONG.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Colton12

Because WHY would Colton be seen wearing the same outfit for back to back FD with two separate contestants, just with different shoes in similar locations? I don't think the producers would be too happy with his similar looks for the date. UNLESS he was recycling clothes since he's living out of his suitcase in PORTUGAL.

So then in conclusion, this kissing scene with him wearing almost the exact same thing as his FD in tayshia is okay because in between the scenes of Tayshia's FD with Colton and this scene there were numerous outfit changes on Colton's part because multiple days have passed (letting go hannah and tayshia outfits, the red scarf outfit).

I’m not saying you’re wrong, just wanted to point out that as the lead he literally has a stylist with him and dressing him for every date and important event on the show. So there is no reason for him recycling clothes, when his outfits are picked for him.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:41 am

I think the scene (shown in the original preview) of them kissing after during a PI is more likely to be a reconciliation. Type scene than them kissing on the cliff/rocks. The Rocks kiss looks very much like the start of a typical FD or even LCD date t me.

JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 am

nd4reality wrote:I think the scene (shown in the original preview) of them kissing after during a PI is more likely to be a reconciliation. Type scene than them kissing on the cliff/rocks. The Rocks kiss looks very much like the start of a typical FD or even LCD date t me.

JMO.

I'm not sure which scene you mean from the original preview...

But I do agree with your last statement that this cliff hugging scene looks like the start of a typical FD to me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:52 am

nd4reality wrote:Could the scene of Cassie kissing Colton in the monkey jump when one of them is doing a PI be the possible reunion ?

It seems odd that the lead would be kissing a contestant during a PI. Never seen that on this show so definitely a part of this storyline.
https://servimg.com/view/19804771/231

(Quoting myself from an earlier post)

@luvstx  this is from the original preview but missing from the new one completely.

Since y’all sleuthed the Portugal locations, maybe we can find a match with the room now.

One of our member sleu5ed that the plaque said Maximum Occupancy 37 so I’m guessing that somewhere 5ere is a meeting/banquet rom that hold max 37 people Smiley . This would be where the kiss was filmed.

This is the scene. If one of you could embed this into the thread please???

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:14 am

Got It now!

I sleuthed earlier that the sign on the wall in that PI room says "Maximum Occupancy" so we all figured it wasn't from Portugal...but we never figured out where it was
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:10 am

Could that be Hannah G at the HTD ?

She was wearing black off shoulder top and jeans. Plus the shirt Colton was wearing in the HTD preview seems to match.

IDk??

In which case that scene has no baring on the ending imo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 am

nd4reality wrote:Could that be Hannah G at the HTD ?

She was wearing black off shoulder top and jeans. Plus the shirt Colton was wearing in the HTD preview seems to match.

IDk??

In which case that scene has no baring on the ending imo.

If you watch the video of the PI monkey jump closely, you will see the girl has a black cold shoulder sweater on. So if you see that sweater on Hannah G at HTD, It's a match. Maybe the producers let her go to Colton to cheer him up after his time telling Hannah B no again.

If so, that tells me that Colton had it bad for Hannah G too. But I still think he's with Cassie now
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:50 pm

@luvstx IMO it's definitely Hannah G. It's in Alabama and that's obviously not what Hannah B is wearing.

Look at the wall textures (haha) and the vertical lines on the wall. Also notice what colton is wearing underneath his jacket and in the one he's kissing the girl. Same light blue button up. That is Hannah G kissing him.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Colton13
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Colton14

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:52 pm

Lavendarfan....again a great catch!!

Hannah G is gaining steam in my book though I still say it's Cassie for the win!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly