SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Do we have anything that connects Hannah G to Colton post show though? I feel like we have that for Cassie. I think the preview is making it seem like Colton doesn't pick Cassie to make it a surprise when he does end up picking her.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:32 pm

On another note. I have been absolutely CURIOUS why Colton was crying.

And I noticed something.....

WHY ARE HIS TEARS GOING SIDEWAYS?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Colton16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0

Then I realized, could it be the wind? Where else have I seen such intense winds?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Colton17

WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT. haha The fire is going sideways and there's a lot of wind blowing. Also this FRC was in the evening. On OTV Colton at 10:50 (https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Colton-Underwood) - Colton commented on filming of that FRC in the preview and the empty box, he says "There was a lot that went in to that day. It was a little crazy..." and then immediately changes the subject.

So my hunch is, seeing that FRC being at night, and the foliage on that castle,

then perhaps the tears that we see is also part of that night (however, the white dress top he's wearing in the crying SC seems more blue toned than the one he's wearing at the FRC)

Which also brings me to wonder, if this beach scene where the crew is frantically moving with Colton is also taken on the night of FRC filming as well? He's obviously wearing a suit and seems to be the one walking away?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Colton15

AND can we figure out where Chris and Colton are talking in this scene?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Ch10

Because if you listen/ watch the two extended preview CH says

“this changes everything “ and “up till now nobody knew the truth.” It does seems to be in reference to Cassie/Caelynn bachelorette.

What I can't figure out is why did TBPT not show Cassie's crying itm right after the RC where Colton says there might be some women not ready for marriage?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Cassie12

WHAT IF, and this is just a thought, what if CH shows Colton this behind the scenes ITM of Cassie breaking down after the RC? Or something to do with that clip that actually motivates him to pursue after Cassie?

I'm going to look for that room in which CH seems to be having an intense convo with Colton.

Last edited by lavenderfan on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:35 pm

@kmick0890 Yup agreed. I think the new preview was more for those who are unspoiled. Even colton said he was confused with the new preview and he experienced it! It's to throw people off to make it sound like Hannah betrays colton and Cassie is sent home by Colton. But it might be the complete opposite where Colton sends Hannah home and Cassie sends herself home.

Aww man, I've been looking at the treehouse where Colton and Cassie were supposed to have her FS... and it's GORGEOUS! This is just wishful thinking but if Colton and Cassie do end up making it together and being successful in their relationship, it would be cute if they re-visited that treehouse as an actual couple. (wouldn't it be cuter IF they do end up together and have that 4 day vacation afterwards if they spend it at the treehouse... how cute would it be if they showed that at ATFR hahaha wishful thinking).

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Efec5510
Assuming that the silver dress is Cassie, why does the Van/SUV clothing not match? I realize she could have a coat on but it appears that she has on something dark under? I guess they could have been filming after she had packed up and was headed out?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:14 pm

@avacaroline It looks like the black seatbelt is pressing against her coat collar. The hair matches though of when she's walking away.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:22 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@avacaroline It looks like the black seatbelt is pressing against her coat collar. The hair matches though of when she's walking away.

Ok I now see the seatbelt pressing against the collar of her coat.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 pm

lavenderfan wrote:On another note. I have been absolutely CURIOUS why Colton was crying.

And I noticed something.....

WHY ARE HIS TEARS GOING SIDEWAYS?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Colton16

Then I realized, could it be the wind? Where else have I seen such intense winds?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Colton17

snipped..

Great job everyone!!!  clapping!

Resized from the same pic.

I think the crying pic and the ringless pic are the same. It seems to me there is a slight pattern on his collar in the first pic and I think I see a pattern in the resized pic. His scruff looks the same as well.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Captu174

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Anyone see any new previews for Monday night?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:49 pm

So y’all are thinking she leaves before FRC? I just don’t know...
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:36 pm

Julie81 wrote:So y’all are thinking she leaves before FRC? I just don’t know...

Yes, that's what I think . If spoilers are correct to the point that he lets Taysia and Hannah go and there's no F3 ceremony and Cassie leaves then I can't see how there's a FRC unless "like I said in one of my previous posts " They bring Cassie back for it and that's why we saw the FRC setup.  no idea This season is driving me crazy. duh
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:26 am

Jolena wrote:

Yes, that's what I think . If spoilers are correct to the point that he lets Taysia and Hannah go and there's no F3 ceremony and Cassie leaves then I can't see how there's a FRC unless "like I said in one of my previous posts " They bring Cassie back for it and that's why we saw the FRC setup.  no idea This season is driving me crazy. duh

Me too! Lol I am thinking she leaves at FS but the shots of him at a FRC throw me off. We shall see in a few weeks I guess.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:52 am

Julie81 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Me too! Lol I am thinking she leaves at FS but the shots of him at a FRC throw me off. We shall see in a few weeks I guess.

I still say the biggest question for me is WHY did she leave. Was it because she wasen't ready to be engaged or not into him as much as he was into her  (which I hope wasent the case because that will NOT play out well for her since the girls were accusing her of exactly that) . Did she leave because she wasen't comfortable or scared because there were still 2 other girls in the picture?(which possibly is the reason he decides to let them go immediately). Was her father's/families doubt holding her back, where she can say she was ready to go all in with him but then blames her family and a reality check? Was it producer driven? Did she have an argument with Colton at dinner? So many questions and NO answers YET.  :headbanging
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly