SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:08 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Jolena wrote:
sdmom wrote:@lavenderfan my concern is your previous hunch: Colton flew to US then back to Portugal, Cassie flew back home, then to Portugal, it seems too much flying in 8 days! 

However, I do think it’s very very possible MTP happened in Portugal. 
Do you know where he flew from? Time to dig the flight itinerary!

Do we even know if Colton's parents were flown out to Portugal? IF Cassie's dad went did he go alone? I agree it might be time to dig up the flight itinerary., :yes: (That's if someone knows how to dig it up, because I don't.) no no

Don't the producers normally make the F3 hang around until filming is wrapped?  I just can't see the producers letting Cassie hop on a plane immediately back to California, not with her being Colton's F1 choice.  I can see the producers making her stay for a couple days.    Going by the filming schedule that's posted the second FD is on 11/7 and if filming was over by the 15th, that's not enough time.  My bet is Cassie never left.  

We have sleuthed that Colton’s dad, stepmom, brother, and sister in law were in Paris 11/15-11/17 thru Colton’s dad’s social media. Nothing to confirm Portugal but the were on that side of the world.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:46 pm

avacaroline wrote:Ok guys. I’m on my phone and too busy to upload photos but if someone has time to look in to the Villa Monte Farmhouse I think that’s where Tayshia’s FD takes place. Look at the Ocean and Mountain View Suite. I believe that some decor was switched around but if you look at the bones of the room, it’s a match.

https://www.vilamonte.com/m/en/hotel-rooms.html
https://www.oyster.com/algarve/hotels/vila-monte-farm-house/photos/ocean-and-mountain-view-suite--v17933784/

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 E70cfe10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 F1b58310
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:48 pm

avacaroline wrote:Ok guys. I’m on my phone and too busy to upload photos but if someone has time to look in to the Villa Monte Farmhouse I think that’s where Tayshia’s FD takes place. Look at the Ocean and Mountain View Suite. I believe that some decor was switched around but if you look at the bones of the room, it’s a match.

https://www.vilamonte.com/m/en/hotel-rooms.html
https://www.oyster.com/algarve/hotels/vila-monte-farm-house/photos/ocean-and-mountain-view-suite--v17933784/

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 859e8410
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 E0f41c10
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:07 pm

Sorry. I was wrong. Right place but wrong room. Here ya go!

https://www.vilamonte.com/hotel-rooms.html

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Ec33fc10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 0dd31a10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 99d1f110
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:09 pm

@avacaroline fabulous job!
i was looking for that location EVERYWHERE! SO can we all assume then that the SC of the lights turning off at a hotel IS NOT Tayshia OR Hannah G's FS hotel location? Obviously it's not cassie's original place either because her's was at a treehouse. THUS can we assume that scene is AFTER Colton and Cassie reconcile?

blueblues wrote:@lavenderfan No problem Smiley

Not sure how much I can help, but here are the same pics slightly enhanced.
That thing to the left seems significant. Also, the shadows on the curtain. EDIT: That's actually a table and something else on the balcony.
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Bachel11

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Bachel10

Because this is Robinson Club Quintas da Ria so clearly not the same

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Robins10

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:28 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@avacaroline fabulous job!
i was looking for that location EVERYWHERE! SO can we all assume then that the SC of the lights turning off at a hotel IS NOT Tayshia OR Hannah G's FS hotel location? Obviously it's not cassie's original place either because her's was at a treehouse. THUS can we assume that scene is AFTER Colton and Cassie reconcile?

blueblues wrote:@lavenderfan No problem Smiley

Not sure how much I can help, but here are the same pics slightly enhanced.
That thing to the left seems significant. Also, the shadows on the curtain. EDIT: That's actually a table and something else on the balcony.
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Bachel11

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Bachel10

Because this is Robinson Club Quintas da Ria so clearly not the same

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Robins10

IMO I don’t think we can assume anything about the sc of the lights turning off including when it happens, if it’s significant, etc.  We have no idea who, if anyone is even in that room. Its the same thing as voice overs. Nothing can be made of their significance because there is so much B roll and pick ups that goes in to this. You have to  physically see the person saying the words, see the person in the room, etc.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:22 pm

All these pictures make me want to go visit Portugal !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:All these pictures make me want to go visit Portugal !

On the bachelor’s dime....Id say these places are pricey! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Julie81 wrote:

The bachelor would not take me on their show even if I paid them laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:38 pm

@avacaroline I'm not concerned about what's said voice over wise, i'm curious as to the location of that room because NONE of the FS room balconies we know of so far (Laranjar Mastar, Robinson Club, or the treehouse at conversas de alpendre) do not look like that. Soo... why were they even there? That is the question.

ALL RIGHT EVERYONE. NEW TEASER, ARE YOU READY!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1019571/prepare-for-colton-underwood-s-the-bachelor-breakdown-and-fantasy-suites-time

So. First, we can all be 99% sure that the cliff jumping kiss with Cassie and Colton are AFTER the reconciliation. Why?

Because here's Cassie's FD date outfit:

(LOL look at the people taking pictures in the back. They seem to be walking in Tavira, Portugal)
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen36

And clearly not what wearing this:

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen39
https://youtu.be/_NVYPzgzvM0?t=64

And I still stand by the black dress being after reconciliation because:

He looks pissed off here at the treehouse
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen41

Treehouse at Conversas de Alpendre
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Treeho10
https://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/conversas-de-alpendre.html

But what is this...? Are those curtains on the back?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen40

The treehouse at Conversas de alpendre DO NOT have curtains

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Treeho11

https://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/conversas-de-alpendre.html

Sure they have the slide down curtains... but the curtains behind Cassie and Colton kissing is more flowy like thin fabric

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen42

And these blue striped bed throws don't seem to be the jam of the woody/earthy treehouse
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen43
https://youtu.be/5jt-ovOQGUg?t=75

Which comes back to my theory that the scene in which we see the lights turning off is important because none of the FS locations that we know of (Monte Farmhouse, Robinson Club Quinta da Ria, and Conversas de Alpendre) have this balcony type. So my theory is that when they reconcile and you see them making out, the night will close off with the lights turning off.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Balcon10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Balcon11
https://youtu.be/_NVYPzgzvM0?t=97

Can someone sleuth this location?
Colton says in the video while standing in front of this location: "...to lose my virginity if I was in love."

Is it before FS with Tayshia? After (seeing that RS if valid said that Tayshia said they just talked but he didn't seem present), was it after Cassie left and Colton chilling at a new hotel location?
https://www.eonline.com/news/1019571/prepare-for-colton-underwood-s-the-bachelor-breakdown-and-fantasy-suites-time
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen38

youtube SC source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0

Last edited by lavenderfan on Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

The bachelor would not take me on their show even if I paid them laugh out loud.

Awww I bet they would. hi

Anyways, I’ll take the treehouse. Looks cozy. Great sleuthing. Y’all amaze me.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:21 pm

lavenderfan wrote:
ALL RIGHT EVERYONE. NEW TEASER, ARE YOU READY!

So. First, we can all be 99% sure that the cliff jumping kiss with Cassie and Colton are AFTER the reconciliation. Why?

Because here's Cassie's FD date outfit:

(LOL look at the people taking pictures in the back. They seem to be walking in Tavira, Portugal)
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen36

And clearly not what wearing this:

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen39
https://youtu.be/_NVYPzgzvM0?t=64
It’s definitely Tavira. They are standing on Ponte Romano. And it’s not just the outfit, it’s the fact that there are no cliffs in that area, just beaches and swamps and farm land.

I think it proves that the cliff kiss is a second date, located 50-100 miles west of the first one.
IMO we will find the night location in the same area, between Albufeira and Sagres (and the FRC location is also right in the middle of that area).

Last edited by blueblues on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly