SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:54 am

What does this mean, other than that the hotel bookings were non-refundable? Possibly that the monkey jump comes after the FRC, and is in fact a HCW.

Last edited by blueblues on Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:55 am

TinaRos... you are amazing!! I think it's a match!!

I always thought the supposed FRC scene with the empty box was filmed as y had to have something in case they didn't reconcile.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:56 am

blueblues wrote:What does this mean, other than that the hotel bookings were non-refundable? Possibly that the monkey jump comes after the FRC, and is in fact a HCW.

Can't know for sure. I think they had a cooling off period in Portugal while th y figured out what to do. Cassie changed her mind and they went to Mallorca as planned

Maybe they knew Cassie would go back to him but they didn't tell him. Said to him, why not meet your parents in Mallorca and get some R And R. And then Cassie shows up
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:06 am

luvstx wrote:
blueblues wrote:What does this mean, other than that the hotel bookings were non-refundable? Possibly that the monkey jump comes after the FRC, and is in fact a HCW.

Can't know for sure. I think they had a cooling off period in Portugal while th y figured out what to do. Cassie changed her mind and they went to Mallorca as planned

Maybe they knew Cassie would go back to him but they didn't tell him. Said to him, why not meet your parents in Mallorca and get some R And R. And then Cassie shows up
Hmm, but that would mean they went back to Portugal later since the FRC is in Castle of São João do Arade, Algarve. Somehow that is hard to believe.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:38 am

GinaRose wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
GinaRose wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
GinaRose wrote:Sleuthers, check out this clip of coastline in Spain.

https://www.activityfan.com/activity/coast-cliffs-bike-tours-a1452/

It's the clip of the people on bikes.

This is Mallorca, an island of Spain.

yes!!!

Mallorca is on the East side of Spain, not West as is Portugal.

Mallorca Spain was supposed to have been where the FRC took place.  

This clip shows the exact place where the "monkey jump" reunion took place between Colton and Cassie.

I'm sorry, I didn't know. I thought they just crossed the border from Portugal to Spain. Strange choice. There's not much to see or do on Mallorca.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:43 am

luvstx wrote:TinaRos... you are amazing!!  I think it's a match!!

I always thought the supposed FRC scene with the empty box was filmed as y had to have something in case they didn't reconcile.

Yes, that is still a puzzle.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:45 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
GinaRose wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
GinaRose wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
GinaRose wrote:Sleuthers, check out this clip of coastline in Spain.

https://www.activityfan.com/activity/coast-cliffs-bike-tours-a1452/

It's the clip of the people on bikes.

This is Mallorca, an island of Spain.

yes!!!

Mallorca is on the East side of Spain, not West as is Portugal.

Mallorca Spain was supposed to have been where the FRC took place.  

This clip shows the exact place where the "monkey jump" reunion took place between Colton and Cassie.

I'm sorry, I didn't know. I thought they just crossed the border from Portugal to Spain. Strange choice. There's not much to see or do on Mallorca.

That's OK. I should have given more detail.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:57 am

Great job!so for sure Colton didn’t go to CA to chase Cassie.
Does it mean the black dress is in Mallorca ?
Why is Cassie in the harbor near boarder of Spain and Portugal ?
We have a week to figure it out

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:06 pm

What does HCW mean?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:09 pm

blueblues wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Hmm, but that would mean they went back to Portugal later since the FRC is in Castle of São João do Arade, Algarve. Somehow that is hard to believe.

I have always thought that that "FRC" photo at the Castle of Sao Joao do Arrade was staged. I don't think anything happened there exception some B filming.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:35 pm

sdmom wrote:Great job!so for sure  Colton didn’t go to CA to chase Cassie.
Does it mean the black dress is in Mallorca ?
Why is Cassie in the harbor near boarder of Spain and Portugal ?
We have a week to figure it out

It might mean that RS was wrong, like Colton said and that would be a good thing.

That scene with Cassie in the harbor didn't fit with the episode last night. Here she is saying that she had more time to figure it out whereas last night, she was wishing she had more time. Maybe this was right after she left and before she traveled to Spain.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:55 pm

Could it be that meet the parents occurred in spain?

I've said this in other threads but BOTH colton's parents were in europe on november 15th - 17th. Dad/stepmom + brother / SIL landed in paris on the 15th and Mom/stepdad landed in switzerland on the 15th.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly