SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:21 am

I'm curious as to how that cap of them on the cliff comes into play. That definitely doesn't look like CA to me. It's definitely Cassie in that because Hannah doesn't get a date at all.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:21 am

pbmax wrote:Thanks@sdmom I noticed the black sweater or coat that she is wearing in the car leaving, she's not kissing him like she doesn't care. IMO Cassie doesn't want to leave.

lavenderfan wrote:@sdmom the last cap is hannah G. That's her kissing colton goodbye at hometowns but they put it on the preview becasue hannah doesn't get a fantasy date.

so far we don't have any clip of the moment she leaves him.

Haha thanks @lavenderfan, I was confused because I think @pbmax also got confused too. 

So the point is: no FD activity for Hannah G at all! I hope she at least did some sightseeing with her handler.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:32 am

@mya52556 http://algarve.epic.sanahotels.com/en/photo-gallery

I took some pictures but I can’t see matches? If you can tell me like more details, like the 45th pic from the top I can take it?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1c70bc10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 34231a10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 A40f4c10Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1c70bc10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 34231a10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 A40f4c10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:35 am

mya52556 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:@avacaroline fabulous job!
i was looking for that location EVERYWHERE! SO can we all assume then that the SC of the lights turning off at a hotel IS NOT Tayshia OR Hannah G's FS hotel location? Obviously it's not cassie's original place either because her's was at a treehouse. THUS can we assume that scene is AFTER Colton and Cassie reconcile?

blueblues wrote:@lavenderfan No problem Smiley

Not sure how much I can help, but here are the same pics slightly enhanced.
That thing to the left seems significant. Also, the shadows on the curtain. EDIT: That's actually a table and something else on the balcony.
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Bachel11

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Bachel10

Because this is Robinson Club Quintas da Ria so clearly not the same

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Robins10

IMO I don’t think we can assume anything about the sc of the lights turning off including when it happens, if it’s significant, etc.  We have no idea who, if anyone is even in that room. Its the same thing as voice overs. Nothing can be made of their significance because there is so much B roll and pick ups that goes in to this. You have to  physically see the person saying the words, see the person in the room, etc.

The Epic Sana Algarve Hotel has windows, balcony, and greenery to match the photos above.  I don't know how to bring photos over but perhaps someone can do that.
It sure look like glass balcony to me in the sc. I think that sc was important because it's probably where Cassie stayed and where she went after leaving Colton.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:59 am

pbmax wrote:
mya52556 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:@avacaroline fabulous job!
i was looking for that location EVERYWHERE! SO can we all assume then that the SC of the lights turning off at a hotel IS NOT Tayshia OR Hannah G's FS hotel location? Obviously it's not cassie's original place either because her's was at a treehouse. THUS can we assume that scene is AFTER Colton and Cassie reconcile?

blueblues wrote:@lavenderfan No problem Smiley

Not sure how much I can help, but here are the same pics slightly enhanced.
That thing to the left seems significant. Also, the shadows on the curtain. EDIT: That's actually a table and something else on the balcony.
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Bachel11

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Bachel10

Because this is Robinson Club Quintas da Ria so clearly not the same

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Robins10

IMO I don’t think we can assume anything about the sc of the lights turning off including when it happens, if it’s significant, etc.  We have no idea who, if anyone is even in that room. Its the same thing as voice overs. Nothing can be made of their significance because there is so much B roll and pick ups that goes in to this. You have to  physically see the person saying the words, see the person in the room, etc.

The Epic Sana Algarve Hotel has windows, balcony, and greenery to match the photos above.  I don't know how to bring photos over but perhaps someone can do that.
It sure look like glass balcony to me in the sc. I think that sc was important because it's probably where Cassie stayed and where she went after leaving Colton.

Could it be the Sao Rafael Atlantico?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Cab36610

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 4470b410

Source: https://www.jet2holidays.com/portugal/algarve/albufeira/sao-rafael-atlantico

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 A64bd210

This pic shows a closer match to the vegetation that’s around the balconies in the preview screen caps.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEldlEMCbpq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rotvpwggpn9v

Last edited by KBiegs88 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding info I missed)

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:45 am

Great sleuthing everyone!!

KBiegs, I think you may have a match with the Sao Rafael Atlantico. Sorry that I don't know how to add circles to pictures, etc. But having looked at a lot of photos of the hotel on TripAdvisor, here's why I think that the Sao Rafael is a match:

Vegetation is the same, both palm tree and aloe-type plants in front
Balconies have circular small tables
Clear glass on balcony
Sliding doors are the same
Color of building is the same

Here's what concerns me:
The rock wall in the SC looks like piles of rocks, Sao Rafael rock walls are made up of stacked, large rectangular blocks
In one of the SCs, it looks like there are two sets off sliding glass doors; Sao Rafael has one

If this is the right hotel, then I'm not sure Colton and Cassie are in that hotel room when she is in the black lace dress. Sao Rafael rooms appear to be stark with no plants and the blankets at the end of the bed are plain beige, not striped.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:47 am

pbmax wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:@avacaroline I'm not concerned about what's said voice over wise, i'm curious as to the location of that room because NONE of the FS room balconies we know of so far (Laranjar Mastar, Robinson Club, or the treehouse at conversas de alpendre) do not look like that. Soo... why were they even there? That is the question.

ALL RIGHT EVERYONE. NEW TEASER, ARE YOU READY!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1019571/prepare-for-colton-underwood-s-the-bachelor-breakdown-and-fantasy-suites-time

So. First, we can all be 99% sure that the cliff jumping kiss with Cassie and Colton are AFTER the reconciliation. Why?

Because here's Cassie's FD date outfit:

(LOL look at the people taking pictures in the back. They seem to be walking in Tavira, Portugal)
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Screen36

And clearly not what wearing this:

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Screen39
https://youtu.be/_NVYPzgzvM0?t=64

And I still stand by the black dress being after reconciliation because:

He looks pissed off here at the treehouse
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Screen41

Treehouse at Conversas de Alpendre
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Treeho10
https://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/conversas-de-alpendre.html

But what is this...? Are those curtains on the back?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Screen40

The treehouse at Conversas de alpendre DO NOT have curtains

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Treeho11

https://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/conversas-de-alpendre.html

Sure they have the slide down curtains... but the curtains behind Cassie and Colton kissing is more flowy like thin fabric

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Screen42

And these blue striped bed throws don't seem to be the jam of the woody/earthy treehouse
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Screen43
https://youtu.be/5jt-ovOQGUg?t=75

Which comes back to my theory that the scene in which we see the lights turning off is important because none of the FS locations that we know of (Monte Farmhouse, Robinson Club Quinta da Ria, and Conversas de Alpendre) have this balcony type. So my theory is that when they reconcile and you see them making out, the night will close off with the lights turning off.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Balcon10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Balcon11
https://youtu.be/_NVYPzgzvM0?t=97

Can someone sleuth this location?
Colton says in the video while standing in front of this location: "...to lose my virginity if I was in love."

Is it before FS with Tayshia? After (seeing that RS if valid said that Tayshia said they just talked but he didn't seem present), was it after Cassie left and Colton chilling at a new hotel location?
https://www.eonline.com/news/1019571/prepare-for-colton-underwood-s-the-bachelor-breakdown-and-fantasy-suites-time
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Screen38

youtube SC source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0
I believe it plays an important part too. If we knew where Colton was staying we might have our answer.

Just bringing these SCs over of the balcony to help with my post above.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:33 am

What is the link to the preview with Cassie showing s small amount of the pink dress? Is there more visible ?

Great sleuthing guys you amaze !

Am I getting this right from all ur sleuthing ?

Cassie reluctantly leaves, they reconcile in Portugal, they possibly sleep together in Portugal and then Colton waits to see if she will accept his ring at the FRC site. Correct ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:27 am

Great sleuthing, guys! yes

I will say that they've been known to show the outside of hotels with the light going out from previous seasons. I'm not saying that they did it this time but they're very sneaky so what's on the outside may not go with the inside they're showing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:11 pm

@nd4reality here’s the link where Cassie shows a small smount of her pink/red SWEATER, not the dress. https://www.eonline.com/news/1019571/prepare-for-colton-underwood-s-the-bachelor-breakdown-and-fantasy-suites-time
All I tried to say is since she wears a pinkish /reddish sweater for the day, it’s very possible she wears another pinkish/silverish dress to her night portion, same color scheme. Black dress probably belongs to another night. 

Here’s the link where you can see more of her day portion of her FD
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2309-1/

Sorry if I confused anyone.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:04 pm

Have we talked about this screencap yet?

https://m.eonline.com/news/1019571/prepare-for-colton-underwood-s-the-bachelor-breakdown-and-fantasy-suites-time

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1621bc10

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:33 pm

avacaroline wrote:Have we talked about this screencap yet?

https://m.eonline.com/news/1019571/prepare-for-colton-underwood-s-the-bachelor-breakdown-and-fantasy-suites-time

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1621bc10

Nevermind. It’s from the last RC.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly