SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:02 pm

That's what I was thinking, @lavenderfan. The cliff shot could be their LCD.

Great sleuthing, @GinaRose clapping!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:15 pm

lavenderfan wrote:Could it be that meet the parents occurred in spain?

I've said this in other threads but BOTH colton's parents were in europe on november 15th - 17th. Dad/stepmom + brother / SIL landed in paris on the 15th and Mom/stepdad landed in switzerland on the 15th.

It’s my belief that those social media posts must of been after they had filmed with Colton. MTP should of been around the 12th.

I really think RS did get it wrong. . Elan finally got him. clapping!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:16 pm

How many girls met the parents? Cassie only? 
How many LCD? Cassie only? 
@lavenderfan, is it possible to calculate the distance between the harbor and the cliff?  Can’t still figure out why she is at the harbor? Did she stay over night there? Was Colton also there?

ETA: if my geography is right, the distance between the harbor and Mallorca is over 1000 km. 

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 07be6a10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:27 pm

This maybe a really nonsensical question but how was it determine that it's Cassie on the cliff. Was there another close_up?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:30 pm

sdmom wrote:How many girls met the parents? Cassie only? 
@lavenderfan, is it possible to calculate the distance between the harbor and the cliff?  Can’t still figure out why she is at the harbor? Did she stay over night there? Was Colton also there?

ETA: if my geography is right, the distance between the harbor and Mallorca is over 1000 km. 

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 07be6a10

Her hotel (Praia Verde) is only a 10 min drive down the road from the harbor so they more than likely filmed that before they headed to Mallorca.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This maybe a really nonsensical question but how was it determine that it's Cassie on the cliff.  Was there another close_up?

It was pointed out that her pants were the same in the monkey jump as the ones she had on in the harbor.  

She didn't actually do a monkey jump, (not her style)  it appeared like Colton forced her into that position.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:46 pm

blueblues wrote:
jessietrey wrote:So we don’t think we will see that proposal scene? That it was just filmed for promo. That there will just be the reunion in Portugal between Colton and Cassie, correct?
Something has to happen at that castle IMO. I think there will be a final rose, but the ring box must also have a meaning.
Colton has said that the day was emotional. My impression was that it wasn’t just rainbows and sunshine, but something big was at stake. Some kind of commitment for both of them to make.
We are just guessing at this point.  no idea

yes
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:49 pm

avacaroline wrote:

Her hotel (Praia Verde) is only a 10 min drive down the road from the harbor so they more than likely filmed that before they headed to Mallorca.

Got it! That makes sense. Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:51 pm

GinaRose wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:This maybe a really nonsensical question but how was it determine that it's Cassie on the cliff.  Was there another close_up?

It was pointed out that her pants were the same in the monkey jump as the ones she had on in the harbor.  

She didn't actually do a monkey jump, (not her style)  it appeared like Colton forced her into that position.

Great!! Thanks for the response.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:53 pm

avacaroline wrote:

Also there are no direct flight from Faro to Maiorca, maybe their flight was from Seville or some other airport in Spain, so perhaps the harbour was on their way to the airport...

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:56 pm

I've said this in other threads but BOTH colton's parents were in europe on november 15th - 17th. Dad/stepmom + brother / SIL landed in paris on the 15th and Mom/stepdad landed in switzerland on the 15th.
@lavenderfan What do you think was the time frame from when Cassie left to when she returned and met his parents? Seems like she would need some time to reflect on her leaving / loss to get clarity and then return.
Colton’s parents were probably already scheduled to be there so maybe they’ll just be there supporting Colton after the turn of events last night, but no Cassie visit until maybe after tapping ends. no idea

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 pm

OGoldie2 wrote:

@lavenderfan What do you  think was the time frame from when Cassie left to when she returned and met his parents? Seems like she would need some time to reflect on her leaving / loss to get clarity and then return.
Colton’s parents were probably already scheduled to be there so maybe they’ll just be there supporting Colton after the turn of events last night, but no Cassie visit until maybe after tapping ends. no idea
RS said their FD is 11/8
Colton resurfaced on sm, liking some tweets on 11/16. He posted on IG 11/18https://www.instagram.com/p/BqVczRfHnGM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v848y484ejoe which really could be posted anywhere 
Cassie home by 11/20, her sister posted a story 
Looks like she could have a week to think through?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly