SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Previews for next week...

FIR Hannah and Demi are upset and hugging someone. Taysha is going no, that isn't fair. Colton seems to be slathered in mud and making out with someone....maybe FIR Hannah. Apparently she gets lost in the moment and can't control herself around him.

It is insane. More claws are coming out and if you are not here to marry Colton … leave. If they really meant that, they would all be gone. Girls are crying. Colton is crying and rueing that he made the biggest mistake of his life. Even Demi seems upset and goes to his place to knock on his door...

I have seen a lot of seasons and this is truly the worst, most boring and with the stupidest, fake drama. In my experience, the more of the fake drama there is, the more of a dud the season was for producers. Even is Cassie leaves … which is what the edit is leading me to think .. it can't save how horrible this season has been. I may be proved wrong, but I doubt it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:54 pm

OMG That ending! Sydney girl I like you. Why did you do and say that sh*t? Weeding your garden, planting seeds??? And Colton acting all coy like he had no idea that was a sexual innuendo. No Academy Awards for him!

Can this possibly get any worse? I'm betting on a solid YES!!! :shootme:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:46 am

Next week previews seems like just about all of them are crying, does anyone have any idea what that's all about? Im also wondering what Colton is referring to saying he made the biggest mistake of his life. Anyone ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Still here, still unspoiled.

Heather date was painfully awkward and really, she waited 23 years for her first kiss to be with someone she knew for 20 seconds and televised???  The only reason I think she may be around for a while is because I can't determine who is the third person during the toast where they discuss the fantasy suites.  It is a tall/skinny girl - my bet is Heather or Hannah (FIR).

I like Elyse, still kind-of have respect for her for saying this wasn't for her and she didn't see a future with Colton.  Her admitting she couldn't accept a proposal after 10 weeks of him dating other people was one of the truest statements utter on this show.  Now, mind you she knew what it was all about when she signed up so it is kind-of a conflicting situation.  I could have done without all the tears and drama but then it wouldn't be TB.  The girls fighting at the end of the episode took up WAY MORE time than Elyse did.  My guess is she knew he had Cassie, 2 Hannahs and Caelynn that were ahead of her and she opted for a more dramatic exit.

Cassie date is what I waited a week for and as expected he is most attracted and comfortable with her.  No denying it.  I would have liked to see more conversation, the physical part was a bit over the top.  We went from not seeing them together much to them practically sleeping together.  When they showed other girls talking about their connection and how he always pulls her aside (something we have never been shown)  I started to think she is either obvious F1 or getting F2 edit with the most physical attraction but not "substance" of a long term relationship.  In the end I am going with F1 because IMO she is the most down to earth one and I don't see him as comfortable with anyone else.  I also noticed after their date he was keeping his distance with the other girls, even ones his is usually kissing (Taysha).  It is all editing so who knows.

The rest of the show was a waste and then not even a RC!  I am staying unspoiled, hoping the next couple weeks will give us more insight to some of his other relationships.  Hannah is too over the top with ILY, we don't see much of Caelynn in the previews so wondering what happens there.  I think it is Hannah FIR that has a muddy hot tub scene that looks interesting (maybe).  I am convinced there are 3-4 girls that are interested in dating Colton.  The rest are here to make friends or find Instagram fame.

Not sure what all the crying is about next week but sure it will end up being much to do about nothing.  I am convinced Colton ends up with someone in the end. Whether it lasts past the AFR I can't say, but in the spirit of the show I am hoping for a happy ending Smiley

A little RL humor . . . . . my 16 year old just said "I swear, I think they recycle the script every season".  Yes he has watched a few with his mom for entertainment sake.  He also said another guy at school said, "Are you ready for TB tonight?" and "Boy, that football guy has some issues!" - - - - BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 3806527698 BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 3806527698 BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 3806527698
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:17 am

locoforbach wrote:

Snipped...

A little RL humor . . . . . my 16 year old just said "I swear, I think they recycle the script every season".  Yes he has watched a few with his mom for entertainment sake.  He also said another guy at school said, "Are you ready for TB tonight?" and "Boy, that football guy has some issues!" - - - - BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 3806527698 BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 3806527698 BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 3806527698

giggling Use the Bachelor as an educational tool for him...these are red flags for the girls you need to stay away from!!!

It's the hot/crazy matrix in Bachelor form....

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:18 pm

@Sprite THANK YOU, that is hilarious! I love and agree with both charts!
I work with 30 men, I have emailed them all this video.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:23 pm

@locoforbach I did the same with the guys I work with when I first saw it. They didn't disagree!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:21 pm

Is anyone still left unspoiled???  @Sprite it seems like only you and I left . . . for some reason I am still holding out hope for a happy ending.

I hope tonight is not one big B*&#fest.  I would like to see some story lines other than between two girls.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 pm

@locoforbach Yes, I am still here. I am almost ready to head to the dark side. I will see how I feel tonight.

We are back from the to be continued with Colton pensively walking the beach trying to figure out what to do.  I know what he should do...kick both to the curb...O and Nicole.

And O just continues with her sh*t. She is annoying the hell out of me. I hate seeing Nicole cry all the time and O just being super aggressive and not letting it go.

Here comes CH with time for the RC...

Apparently tonight has been hard and emotional for him, but he knows if he continues to follow his heart, he will find his wife. BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 12 1838857674

Cailyn

Tysha

Kirpa

Demi

FIR Hannah

Katie

Sydney

Bye bye annoying duo!!! I guess now we will have even more of annoying Demi to hike up the drama.

O finally admits she and Colton never connected. Such a witch.

Nicole is delusional and still thinks they could have had something.

OMG...here comes more of his greatest fear!!! All of them should just walk out.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 pm

More pensive, topless shots of Colton strolling out of the ocean in Vietnam and another of his stupid snapchat videos. They just need to stop with those!!!

The ladies are raving about Vietnam. It does look beautiful and I would like to go there. Shockingly they come out with "Good morning Vietnam"...RIP Robin Williams.

Everyone wants the date card...FIR Hannah. The others are p*ssed...particularly the ones who haven't had a single date.

They go to some massage place and they have to change into bathrobes and they get face masks. Apparently they have chemistry...She is sexy and drop dead gorgeous and he finds it hard keeping his hands off her. Shocking. She is laying on top of him on the massage table and then all over him in the mud bath and the shower. Seriously....just get a room.

I am feeling this is so forced. Yeah, he wants her, but she just seems to be trying too hard. I get the feeling she is acting, despite the fact that she says she has a hard time controlling herself around him. It's like the producers told her all the hot things to do and she went along. It feels so different than when he was with Cassie last week, which seemed so much more natural.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:33 pm

He feels like the luckiest man in Vietnam and their connection is so natural = code I am horny.

She wants to do things differently here vs her other relationships. She usually tries to be happy to please others...stemming from her parents divorce. Sorry. I am not buying this. It's like she knows she needs some sob story.

Now he thinks they have bonded over their mutual parents divorce. I think they have bonded over making out. Shockingly, she gets a rose. OMG SHUT UP COLTON. He is trying to be deep...she always has a shoulder to cry on and someone to laugh with. Please. Apparently she was very open and vulnerable. Gag me.

Girls back at the hotel are whining. Everyone goes on the group date other than Kirpa. Sydney is bawling. Demi is devastated. They know they are toast.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Oh please. We are back with Colton demonstrating his fake martial arts abilities. As if he could really be tossing these men around.

Pageant Hannah is loving this...her inner beast makes a comeback.

Demi sucks.

They are pairing them up and they will fight in front of CH and the Vietnamese host of the Bachelor. Apparently it's not a group date unless there is some blood and crying.

The ladies are just giggling away during this...until we get to Demi who wants to take out her frustration on Katie...except that Katie beats the cr*p out of her. Wimpy Colton can't take more of this and cancels the rest of the fighting.

He is the wussiest Bachelor ever!!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+11
Jolena
nd4reality
locoforbach
Maddy
Enchantress
Hotmomma
northernviewer
happyharvick
Sprite
albean99
GuardianAngel