SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womensupportingwomen - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:51 pm

So Brit was boiling for at least 48h before she jumped on cass back.? For a girl who said she knew cass and Sophie so much better than nick, she saw first hand how cass could not cope with cameras and pressure. Brit wanted blood. For me Brit knew exactly what she was doing. She may looks close to cass but imo this is only calculation on how to suck possible media attention... media attention means $$ opportunities.

I think Sophie is more naive.

Back to top Go down

womensupportingwomen - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kindnesscounts Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Oh my goodness... I just watched last nights episode... I can't believe how differently perceptions are. Reading here I would have thought the Britt/Cass confrontation was awful. I thought Britt was extremely calm and together and expressed her feelings well and quite kindly actually, under the circumstances. She had been Cass' friend and support and encouraged her constantly so of course she felt betrayed and a little played to find she'd maybe been deceived by a friend. I can't understand what all the chatter is about? She was a total lady about it. Ah well jmo.

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by niclou Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:13 pm

First time poster here! I actually don’t have a problem with Britt at all... I really like her. Perhaps watching too much Unreal has made me cynical, but I’m pretty sure the producers would have been feeding these lines to Britt anyway, or if not the lines, planting the seeds of doubt in her mind.

niclou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:40 pm

@Kindnesscounts and @niclou I for one completely agree.

If you take your own personal preference out and analyse the things actually said you clearly see how uncomfortable Britt was and how actually invested she is.

For me I have seen the love story but I think tptb have been clumsy in putting it together. You just have to see and follow Nicks eyes in group situations to see who he is drawn to. Imo 100% Britt is the one he has loved from the start
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:02 pm

The music before Cass and Britt had their talk was OTT. Their confrontation was set up by TPTB to create drama. Britt asking intimate questions was uncalled for but it made for good TV. The fact of the matter is there is backlash against Britt and she has lost the support of the general public.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Storybook wrote:The music before Cass and Britt had their talk was OTT. Their confrontation was set up by TPTB to create drama. Britt asking intimate questions was uncalled for but it made for good TV. The fact of the matter is there is backlash against Britt and she has lost the support of the general public.
So do you think the ‘blacklash’ was by design by TBTP? If it was, why? 

To me, Cass is like a lamb. Sweet, cute and endearingly naive. She’s likable in all of her naïveté and she means well. She showed that she can be played. I think keeping a piece of her history with Nick to herself was hers to own and no ones business. 

Britt is pretty and has a presence. She knows how to play the game. Act ladylike. Be competitive.  Assess your friends about their dates but silence on your own. Calculating in imo. Women supporting women to what degree? No man is gonna come between me and my friends. Until when?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Storybook wrote:The music before Cass and Britt had their talk was OTT. Their confrontation was set up by TPTB to create drama. Britt asking intimate questions was uncalled for but it made for good TV. The fact of the matter is there is backlash against Britt and she has lost the support of the general public.
So do you think the ‘blacklash’ was by design by TBTP? If it was, why? 

To me, Cass is like a lamb. Sweet, cute and endearingly naive. She’s likable in all of her naïveté and she means well. She showed that she can be played. I think keeping a piece of her history with Nick to herself was hers to own and no ones business. 

Britt is pretty and has a presence. She knows how to play the game. Act ladylike. Be competitive.  Assess your friends about their dates but silence on your own. Calculating in imo. Women supporting women to what degree? No man is gonna come between me and my friends. Until when?

I agree with your assessments of Britt and Cass. Britt has said numerous times she is very competitive. IMO I think this is a competition she wants to "win"

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:14 pm

just ended the episode hometown.

yes I am stubborn but still convinced who was initially F1. Brooke.

I understand it is not a popular opinion but a guy, especially like him, does not say that he has "physical, body and soul" connection to a girl (Brooke) unless he is falling for her. When she told him she was falling massively he jumped to kiss her. and I remember this from so many leads when they finally heard what they wanted to hear.

So I wonder if this scenario happened with Brit, everyone would think that he was falling for her, it was obvious, it was her from the start womensupportingwomen - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2622943811 ... but then it is Brooke eh? damn!

Brit IMO put some massive doubt in the mind of Brooke. It is not for nothing the cameraman/edit kept the zoom on her when Brit explained the situation with her own words. Brooke was upset. very disturbed. Her friend said that Brooke needs stability, asked Nick if he would be her rock. I think Brooke got cold feet. And it does not make sense because it seems that their date went perfectly. So what happened that she changed her mind?

I have to admit that Brit was not the nasty villain I thought she was described.... Was it the right place to push cass to justify herself? heck no! But I did not see acting much and she was upset. Brit tried to take cass hand discretely during the ceremony and was visibly upset. I understand acting but I think this was genuine.

I still see ZERO love story with Brit. like none, nada, rien, nothing at all. His smile does not up to his eyes.

The teaser is interesting... when Brooke left, we see nick with a glass in his hand which is IMO the same glass we see in DM spoilers F3. And when she left he definitely kick the ground and said F***

He could not even say it correctly: let me walk you out without stuttering.

Brooke was the one and he did fall for her. And in a way, I hope he did a Blake with Brooke. It would make sense why they edited a love story IMO with Brooke and none with the other 2.

But after tonight, I will say that I warmed a little bit about Brit, Cass and Sophie. I think all 4 girls fell for him. hard.

If Brit is still with Nick today, I think this is a miracle. And if Nick was truly falling for Brooke, I understand why a member of this forum said that after show Nick spoke a lot with sophie and Brooke.... and another said that he spent his time between Perth and Sydney.

But if brit is still with nick today, I would be very very unhappy with the edits and DM and paps and the show... No wonder she looks miserable in pics after show.

But truly? I think Nick is no class act. The way he speaks how horny he was and overall a sour feeling that he is not a gentleman and treat women like a piece of meat.... womensupportingwomen - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 318829699

I would like to believe to a happy ending and somehow I cannot see it, with any of the girls.

my opinion womensupportingwomen - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Popcor10

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:58 am

The discussion between Cass and Britt last night was a classic case of over-editing and clever producing. The music, the constant flicking between different facial expressions and the producers probably buttering Cass up beforehand with points about how great her hometown went caused Cass to go into the cocktail party feeling confident, only exacerbating the rattling she felt when she was confronted by Britt who no doubt was coaxed to an extent by producers to ask the questions she did. It's evident with how quickly she dropped the whole thing at the end of the conversation. Obviously, she was worried about it all, but she only wanted confirmation that nothing was happening just prior to the show commencing filming. You could hear in her tone of voice that she was hurt and concerned about her dignity. For trolls to go at her on SM about "bullying" Cass... they need a dictionary to look up what bullying is. Bullying is repeated, targeted attacks on people (like what the trio of mean girls were up to earlier on in the season), not a one-off conversation to gain clarity on a situation. There was only 1 winner last night and that was the production team in creating drama out of nothing.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:45 am

What Britt did to cass was absolutely against this WomenSupportingWomen narrative she has been trying to push for.  

Cass lying to her self-proclaimed bestie Britt about her relationship with Nick when Cass dated Nick for five months is not exactly #womensupportingwomen narrative that Cass has pushed either. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
What Britt did to cass was absolutely against this WomenSupportingWomen narrative she has been trying to push for.  

Cass lying to her self-proclaimed bestie Britt about her relationship with Nick when Cass dated Nick for five months is not exactly #womensupportingwomen narrative that Cass has pushed either. jmo

Five months!!! Are you serious @AllAboutLove? My god poor Brittany
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:12 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Five months!!! Are you serious @AllAboutLove?  My god poor Brittany

Read all about it @Sundy:

Bobette wrote:
The Bachelor's Cassandra Wood reveals she dated Nick Cummins for FIVE MONTHS before the show
affraid

Source

That's got to be a first. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF