SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womensupportingwomen - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:27 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
What Britt did to cass was absolutely against this WomenSupportingWomen narrative she has been trying to push for.  

Cass lying to her self-proclaimed bestie Britt about her relationship with Nick when Cass dated Nick for five months is not exactly #womensupportingwomen narrative that Cass has pushed either. jmo

Five months!!! Are you serious @AllAboutLove?  My god poor Brittany

Yep, I'm serious (credit to Bobette for the source, discussing in media thread here).

Look, I get it is tv and whatever but from a friendship point of view Cass keeping the truth from Britt when Britt had asked her long before and her having to find out from someone other than her "bestie" Cass is not cool in the friendship book. 

But hey, maybe Cass was promised a good exit by producers as she is already an actress who knows how this works (doesn't mean she was faking feelings but it definitely benefited her to play the victim of lying and hiding truth imo). I think if anyone was naive and got played by producers it was Britt.  

Yay to #womensupportingwomen. Bring on the finale laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

womensupportingwomen - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:42 am

Cass had every opportunity to share the truth with Britt off camera but never took it. I can understand her not wanting to tell the whole house and having it used as part of the show, but at some point you would surely feel bad lying to your new best friends and would have a quiet word to them?

I think Britt's reaction was understandable, here she is falling for a guy in front of the whole country and then she hears he may already have been in a relationship with her new best friend the whole time. I would want answers too, you would feel like you have been played.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:55 am

My main issue with Britt confronting Cass was that she wanted Cass to expose her sexual history with Nick in front of the whole nation. Cass was giving Britt enough reason to believe they had slept together without her having to confirm it to the whole country but she kept pushing even when Cass was clearly trying to hide from the Camera. Cass had every right to keep that personal information to herself out of respect for herself and Nick, His brother also told her to not tell the girls. It is very ironic that Britt said Cat revealing Sophie's past hookup was the lowest form of public humiliation. There was a time and a place for her to confront Cass and that wasn't it
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:56 am

Emayem wrote:Cass had every opportunity to share the truth with Britt off camera but never took it. I can understand her not wanting to tell the whole house and having it used as part of the show, but at some point you would surely feel bad lying to your new best friends and would have a quiet word to them?

I think Britt's reaction was understandable, here she is falling for a guy in front of the whole country and then she hears he may already have been in a relationship with her new best friend the whole time. I would want answers too, you would feel like you have been played.

Exactly. It's about trust in friendships. That's what hurts more being lied to by your friend who you spend more time with than any lead/man. She could have told her the truth in private and not lied like she chose to do. 

I don't see how there is real trust with Britt and Cass or even with Nick after having the truth being hid like that. Not a good foundation imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:03 am

Oh... i think ten have done a stuff up, just seen a short add for next week and they said "who will nick choose, Brooke or Sophie"?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:06 am

Bachbee wrote:Oh... i think ten have done a stuff up, just seen a short add for next week and they said "who will nick choose, Brooke or Sophie"?
TPTB right now are  :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:27 am

Bachbee wrote:My main issue with Britt confronting Cass was that she wanted Cass to expose her sexual history with Nick in front of the whole nation. Cass was giving Britt enough reason to believe they had slept together without her having to confirm it to the whole country but she kept pushing even when Cass was clearly trying to hide from the Camera. Cass had every right to keep that personal information to herself out of respect for herself and Nick, His brother also told her to not tell the girls. It is very ironic that Britt said Cat revealing Sophie's past hookup was the lowest form of public humiliation. There was a time and a place for her to confront Cass and that wasn't it

Problem for Britt is the timing of when it came out. It's after hometowns, they aren't going back to live in the mansion where she could ask about it once the producers disappeared. The girls are pretty much kept apart from here forward aren't they? Britt needed to know the truth before making further fool of herself.

The sexual history part was a bit too much, but I think in the heat of the moment her emotions got the better of her, and Cass has confirmed that Britt later regretted it.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:38 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
What Britt did to cass was absolutely against this WomenSupportingWomen narrative she has been trying to push for.  

Cass lying to her self-proclaimed bestie Britt about her relationship with Nick when Cass dated Nick for five months is not exactly #womensupportingwomen narrative that Cass has pushed either. jmo

there is 5 months with occasional hookups and there are 5 months with exclusive partnership and multiple regular seeing each other.

It means nothing if the guy met her once after a couple of weeks away trekking. I would think it was a serious relationship if I recall Nick's brother so uneasy attitude when the prods forced the chat with cass...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:40 am

Bachbee wrote:My main issue with Britt confronting Cass was that she wanted Cass to expose her sexual history with Nick in front of the whole nation. Cass was giving Britt enough reason to believe they had slept together without her having to confirm it to the whole country but she kept pushing even when Cass was clearly trying to hide from the Camera. Cass had every right to keep that personal information to herself out of respect for herself and Nick, His brother also told her to not tell the girls. It is very ironic that Britt said Cat revealing Sophie's past hookup was the lowest form of public humiliation. There was a time and a place for her to confront Cass and that wasn't it

I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:42 am

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

there is 5 months with occasional hookups and there are 5 months with exclusive partnership and multiple regular seeing each other.

It means nothing if the guy met her once after a couple of weeks away trekking. I would think it was a serious relationship if I recall Nick's brother so uneasy attitude when the prods forced the chat with cass...

It's not about the relationship or how serious it was or wasn't. It's about Cass saying Britt is her bestie and yet lying to her for months. Not exactly a great foundation for trust in friendship. 

They both seem fine with each other post-show so que sera sera. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:56 am

Lol, Nick is the other half of this equation. He could’ve taken control of the situation by either sending Cass home on night one and or speak to Cass about disclosing to the other women. He remained quiet. 

To sum this up, in episode one, Cat had no problem going at Sophie about dating her ex. THAT was not coincidence. 
They were able to resolve that issue like magic, but Cass and Nick’s past was used to drum up drama because there was nothing else to offer for this show. Drama and stupid jokes. 
There were no heart in the feels moments, just Nick spouting lines after lines (which he admitted the producers fed him) and awkward pauses and silence.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Idlemess wrote:Lol, Nick is the other half of this equation. He could’ve taken control of the situation by either sending Cass home on night one and or speak to Cass about disclosing to the other women. He remained quiet. 

To sum this up, in episode one, Cat had no problem going at Sophie about dating her ex. THAT was not coincidence. 
They were able to resolve that issue like magic, but Cass and Nick’s past was used to drum up drama because there was nothing else to offer for this show. Drama and stupid jokes. 
There were no heart in the feels moments, just Nick spouting lines after lines (which he admitted the producers fed him) and awkward pauses and silence.

I read an article that Nick was very upset because he thought he would have way more control of choices. He was upset most especially when he was chatting with a girl and started to make a connection and prods decided to send another one to interrupt. I think it went way more than that. He also complained that he was interrupted during spa sessions...

I think Nick just did not care to fake interest when there were none. He was interested with his top 5 and that is all. He said that he knew his top 5 at greet and meet so for me everything else was moot point and he did not have it in him to fake anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF