SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:11 am

**** Reminder: Unless live-posting during a live episode airing, posts about SM or media need to be posted in the SM/Media. Three reminders were previously posted about this so please ensure that if the episodes aren't live airing currently to post all SM/Media in the SM/Media to avoid posts being deleted or moved and to keep the threads on topic. Posts have been moved. Thank you ****

ETA: To help provide some clarification. Posts moved here (may have missed some) about contestant's social media activity (such as likes on IG, where Nick currently is, etc) aren't about the episodes but about a contestant's SM activity or articles about them which is why they're off topic. Rule of thumb is if a post is mainly discussing what happened in the episodes (whether watching live and live-posting afterwards and posting thoughts on what happened in episodes, edit, etc) and upcoming episode previews, etc then the episode thread is where these types of posts belong and are discussed. Anything else belongs in its respective thread. Hope this helps clarify a bit. Any questions at all please pm at any time. Looking forward to continued discussion of the episodes and upcoming finale week eps yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:32 am

Does anyone remember the first episode with Sophie. Was her meet & greet when she met Nick long and was her conversation shown when they had a chat first night? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Does anyone remember the first episode with Sophie. Was her meet & greet when she met Nick long and was her conversation shown when they had a chat first night? TIA

meet and greet wasn't long but it was shown at least - it was amongst all the cass drama because they were in the same limo arrival.

however their chat was shown and it was a long chat Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633 when nick walked up to sophie with the speedboats they played very nice music imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:35 am

@LeapofFaith thank you bestbud!

Not sure why Foxtel has a different summary for finale eps but I think the other tv guide summaries seem more accurate so posting below.

Not too long to go now  yes

Ep 15 - FD/F3 to F2 (Wed 3rd Oct 7:30pm - 8:45pm)
With feelings escalating and the final just around the corner, Nick needs to decide who he wants to meet his family. All three women lay their emotions on the line, but who will make it to the final?

Ep 16 - *Finale* MTP/LCD/FRC (Thurs 3rd Oct 7:30pm - 9:15pm)
In this spectacular season finale, Nick's incredible journey to love reaches its dramatic conclusion in tropical New Caledonia. Who will he choose to be with?
https://www.ebroadcast.com.au/tv/

Sundy wrote:Source Foxtel
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Cf355910Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 6c442510

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:17 am

Finally got chance to watch the episode.  I felt for Cass - she was genuinely upset IMO.  Britt got a rough edit and came out looking like a b*tch.  Haven't checked social media but I can't imagine that went down well.  I wonder why TPTB threw their (IMO) F1 under the bus like that?  Weird.  

My main observation was how COLD they were!  Britt was visibly shivering in that slinky red number and steam came out their mouths when they spoke.  Couldn't that conversation have happened inside?  Or did they want to make sure the paps got good clear pics of Brooke with her rose? Suspect

Cass is in the running for next Bette after her drawn out, tearful exit IMO.  I could see either her or Brooke getting the role and would be fine either way but I think I'd actually prefer Cass?  It was just nice to see some genuine IMO emotion.  Still think Britt's F1 but not thrilled at the prospect.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:33 am

stoneleigh wrote:Here's a little piece of editing evidence...

I find, every year, that the F1 dates ALWAYS get the most air time.

This year it is as follows:

First Dates
Britt 16 mins
Sophie 14 mins 40 secs
Brooke 9 mins

Second Dates
Britt 14 mins 30 secs
Sophie 12 mins 90 secs
Brooke 13 mins 12 secs

Hometowns
Britt 16 mins
Sophie 10 mins 50 secs
Brooke 13 mins 12 secs

Note: I also find that the person leaving after hometowns usually gets lots of airtime on hometown week too, which happened again with Cass getting 17 mins for her date.

Make of that what you will. :halo: question

on that IMO you did not add one on one. For example Brooke at key pad full day, then one on one with his parents, then one on one at segways....... versus only one on one with brit with 50s and the one on one he had with Sophie on ??

that is for me moot overall because we all know that nick spent way more time with brooke than anybody else. the edits will just match the ending but not the real thing he had with the girls

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:44 am

HEA wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Here's a little piece of editing evidence...

I find, every year, that the F1 dates ALWAYS get the most air time.

This year it is as follows:

First Dates
Britt 16 mins
Sophie 14 mins 40 secs
Brooke 9 mins

Second Dates
Britt 14 mins 30 secs
Sophie 12 mins 90 secs
Brooke 13 mins 12 secs

Hometowns
Britt 16 mins
Sophie 10 mins 50 secs
Brooke 13 mins 12 secs

Note: I also find that the person leaving after hometowns usually gets lots of airtime on hometown week too, which happened again with Cass getting 17 mins for her date.

Make of that what you will. :halo: question

on that IMO you did not add one on one. For example Brooke at key pad full day, then one on one with his parents, then one on one at segways....... versus only one on one with brit with 50s and the one on one he had with Sophie on ??

that is for me moot overall because we all know that nick spent way more time with brooke than anybody else. the edits will just match the ending but not the real thing he had with the girls

JMO
Tara last season spent the most time with Matty J as well- I don’t know but imo Brooke’s edit really feels like a typical f3??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:15 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:

JMO
Tara last season spent the most time with Matty J as well- I don’t know but imo Brooke’s edit really feels like a typical f3??

Yes she has. But the aired time was not included and should have been. But I did not hear any of matty’girls said that Tara got the most time, seems to win all the time. There are edits, true...... but with Brooke, the reality is she did really spend the most time with him.
I am keen to know if she goes on her own or not. This will confirm or not the ending for me aka he truly wanted Brit or he was forced to do it. We know how convincing prods can be. If he picked nobody, then I will be satisfied. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:57 am

I’m yet to go back and review for this season but at the end of each home town date, Matty J turned and walked away from all the girls without a second look except to Laura where he turned back to look at her last year.I didn’t think much of it until this year when I saw nick turn back to wave at britt once more. I’m yet to go back and see if he turns back to any of the other girls this year.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:02 am

spangler wrote: I’m yet to go back and review for this season but at the end of each home town date, Matty J turned and walked away from all the girls without a second look except to Laura where he turned back to look at her last year.I didn’t think much of it until this year when I saw nick turn back to wave at britt once more. I’m yet to go back and see if he turns back to any of the other girls  this year.  

He did with Sophie too.. im not sure about the other girls
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:15 am

Bachbee wrote:
spangler wrote: I’m yet to go back and review for this season but at the end of each home town date, Matty J turned and walked away from all the girls without a second look except to Laura where he turned back to look at her last year.I didn’t think much of it until this year when I saw nick turn back to wave at britt once more. I’m yet to go back and see if he turns back to any of the other girls  this year.  

He did with everyone except Cass from memory.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:55 am

Bachbee wrote:

He did with Brooke too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF