SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@AllAboutLove how good is Blake’s season right!! I also just started watching it laugh out loud the girls were awesome!! Question for you- don’t u think Sophie’s edit is a lot like Sam Frosts was??
@LeapofFaith it's such a good season  :yes:  Huge debacle post-show but the season watching it was so good and I'm loving rewatching it. It's so much better than this one and the cast was top notch imo. I think Blake and Sam Wood's seasons were the best overall in terms of value of watching it. I see a bit of similarities in Sophie's edit but personality she reminds me more of Olena from Richie's season and a bit of Flo from Matty J (lookswise they look a bit similar to me). I think Sam and Heather were two contestants who had that rare ability to emote and be truly vulnerable and that translated on screen. I don't think the past seasons have had the same caliber of cast 

ETA: one thing about Sophie's edit that is similar to Sam F's is that they both got the final SD before HTDs. I noticed the show made a really big deal about Sophie getting the final date before HTDs but not sure if that is because they changed the format from earlier seasons and no longer had the F5 group date episode and Nick sent 2 girls home so that made things go from F6 to F4/HTDs. Still it was noteworthy to me that they wanted to emphasize Sophie at that point (if F2 it makes sense given they'd start the edit for her as frontrunner; if F1 then to emphasize it more).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:22 am

Not sure where to post this so sorry if I’m wrong place. I noticed that channel 10 have included a 3 min download of Britt confronting Cass about her relationship with Nick in the extras on their website. Why would they do this? They must be aware of the negativity towards Britt. Why high light the conversation especially if Britt F1?? Totally unnecessary imo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:38 am

Loulou wrote:Not sure where to post this so sorry if I’m wrong place. I noticed that channel 10 have included a 3 min download of Britt confronting Cass about her relationship with Nick in the extras on their website. Why would they do this? They must be aware of the negativity towards Britt. Why high light the conversation especially if Britt F1?? Totally unnecessary imo.

To make her look like a b*tch and hence Nick, the hero of their show, look better if he's dumped her?  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:39 am

Loulou wrote:Not sure where to post this so sorry if I’m wrong place. I noticed that channel 10 have included a 3 min download of Britt confronting Cass about her relationship with Nick in the extras on their website. Why would they do this? They must be aware of the negativity towards Britt. Why high light the conversation especially if Britt F1?? Totally unnecessary imo.

I remember how they were with Alex. Her edit was horrible and she was very disliked for a F1 so they definitely can do it especially if they want more drama (seems like they do)  no no

Maybe TEN is starting to alternate each year with different edits for their F1.  

S3 Richie's F1 Alex got a bad edit and they gave F2 Nikki a good edit
S5 Matty J's F1 Laura got a good edit (the show was highlighting her jewelry Suspect )

Other than Sophie being a possible F1 maybe they want to highlight the other women and give them good edits to be possible Bette. 

No matter what though, TPTB definitely have given bad edits to F1s before  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Ep 16 - *Finale* MTP/LCD/FRC (Thurs 3rd Oct 7:30pm - 9:15pm)
In this spectacular season finale, Nick's incredible journey to love reaches its dramatic conclusion in tropical New Caledonia. Who will he choose to be with?

Dramatic conclusion.
Did they use the same words on previous seasons?

Holy strewth,' he can be overheard saying as he huffs and puffs. 'Talk about rollercoaster rides.'  

Set to air next Wednesday and Thursday, the finale is being billed as the most 'heart-stopping' end to the reality series ever.

Source

Why would Nick say rollercoaster rides? If it was all edits and Brit his love or pick at first sight then why using the word at the finale rollercoaster rides, plural? I get the Brit/cass but at the end of the F3 Brit said she is all in... so no doubt she forgave him whatever she thought he was guilty of.

Heart stopping?
Dramatic conclusion?
Rollercoaster rides?
Nick ready to pass out?

I smell something more

I do believe Nick will give a ring or this would have been removed from season treason no?

Last edited by HEA on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:42 am

HEA wrote:I do believe Nick will give a ring or this would have been removed from season treason no?

Not necessarily.  TPTB would want their advertising money from the jeweller and that can only happen if they show the ring - no ring on screen, no advertising money for them.  

Quite possible though that ring stays firmly in his pocket.  If he did give it to Britt it might be an idea to check the ring displays of the pawn shops in the Pt Macquarie area.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:49 am

@Bobette true. There is that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:52 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:I do believe Nick will give a ring or this would have been removed from season treason no?

Not necessarily.  TPTB would want their advertising money from the jeweller and that can only happen if they show the ring - no ring on screen, no advertising money for them.  

Quite possible though that ring stays firmly in his pocket.  If he did give it to Britt it might be an idea to check the ring displays of the pawn shops in the Pt Macquarie area.  laugh out loud

I agree with you about the advertising money; IMO He might give it to her like sam wood give to snez just as a token of how much he cares about her though. It doesn't look like an engagement ring.

Eta: JMO is better looking then the ring sam gave to snez. Also at the end of every season of the bachelor has the bachelor given a piece of jewelry to the winner or was it only when they had a jewelry sponsor.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:10 pm

Well I guess I am thankful that this season ring is not the ugly ring Matilda received from producers art  at the finale eh? cantstopl

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 798d3a10
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:30 am

So I wonder when Nick will say with a teary voice:

I don’t know what the F is going on....
For me, it is after Brooke’s departure but maybe it fit the finale somehow?

Again,how are the prods going to convince me he fell hard for Brit, when I saw zero romance ?

What I would love to see next season is multiple love story from ep1....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:47 am

Fernbank Farm featuring in one of the F3 dates tonight. Looks VERY romantic. Getting Snezana opera vibes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:00 am

Sundy wrote:Fernbank Farm featuring in one of the F3 dates tonight. Looks VERY romantic.  Getting Snezana opera vibes

Any guesses as to whose date it is? Brooke or Britt's?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF