SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:16 am

Viv3981 wrote:First time writer  

Welcome1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:19 am

Two phrases pretty much confirm where Brooke was at (imo)..

"This wasn't the (my?) plan"

"I thought she would of make it to the end"

I've followed all the comments and sleuthing here and I don't think their words or feelings were produced. But at the end of the day, the distance and the timing is not right for either (he wanting to travel and she wanting stability) - so it is the right decision for both of them. I did see a love story between them which I didn't see with any of the other girls. I can't see him choose either of the defaults, sorry :/

Hopefully the producers will show an actual love story for future seasons. Over all the drama and bitchiness.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:24 am

If you have a look at the social media thread and at one of the now to love stories, I'm pretty sure that will wipe away any possibility of brooke coming back in the frc. She states '"Nick deserves to be happy; it's his journey and he wants to fall in love. But with it being so close to crunch time, I realised I still wasn't in love with him. I didn't see myself saying 'I love you' at the end and I didn't want to take that away from him,"

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:30 am

Sundy wrote:Gosh the only way this can be saved with a convincing F1 is if Nick validates Brooke’s fears and convinces the nation that his heart has always been elsewhere

I honestly don't know if they can pull it off @Sundy.  IMO they were so busy with Brooke's story and exit strategy they neglected to build a convincing enough arc for Britt.  The word "default winner" is already been thrown around in the media.  Oh dear.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:30 am

chailatte wrote:Two phrases pretty much confirm where Brooke was at (imo)..

"This wasn't the (my?) plan"

"I thought she would of make it to the end"

I've followed all the comments and sleuthing here and I don't think their words or feelings were produced. But at the end of the day, the distance and the timing is not right for either (he wanting to travel and she wanting stability) - so it is the right decision for both of them. I did see a love story between them which I didn't see with any of the other girls. I can't see him choose either of the defaults, sorry :/

Hopefully the producers will show an actual love story for future seasons. Over all the drama and bitchiness.

great first post.
I am on the exact same page with you!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:37 am

Ok the edit makes sense now. If Sophie is F1 I will eat my hat. Everyone is going to think Brooke would have been the one but i bet he’s going to tell Britt he loves her. For the first time I think he might actually propose. All you have to do is watch the episode without the direct to camera thingies and it’s very obvious. Geez he almost cried when she said “i’m All in”. Nice work producers. This ending will be impressive. No wonder he wasn’t allowed to say he found love. Sorry can’t read what everyone is saying but thought I would put my thoughts here.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by niclou Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:45 am

@stonleigh I noticed the tears welling in his eyes too. Maybe I’ve been watching a different show to other people, but I’ve definitely seen the love story between Nick and Britt. Would love a proposal!

niclou

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:46 am

@stoneleigh I know he absolutely had tears in his eyes when Britt said I’m all in!! laugh out loud he looks really taken with her...imo Brooke and Sophie are very physical but Britt is I guess another level.... Brooke was lucky they gave her an out - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:50 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Gosh the only way this can be saved with a convincing F1 is if Nick validates Brooke’s fears and convinces the nation that his heart has always been elsewhere

I don't think it can be done @Sundy.  I think they were so busy with Brooke's story and exit strategy they neglected to build a convincing enough arc for Britt.  The word "default winner" is already been thrown around in the media.  Oh dear.

yup.
and IMO prods did not want a TARA repeat. So they conveniently spoiled their own show about Brooke's departure.

I do not think she will come back at FRC. Paps would have spotted her at the airport, either in New Caledonia or in Australia.

However, I believe a member here who said that Nick spoke a lot with Sophie and Brooke after show. IMO he felt cheap for choosing Brit. It was doom from the start.

I think he LIKED the 3 girls but none was truly the one because he always felt that the show was just for fun, kissing chicks, take the money, crack some honey jokes and move on to trekking. He never took this show seriously and therefore he could never commit. He wanted to have fun.

I think he had this idea that Brooke may be the last one but he also enjoyed sexy sophie and friend fun brit. His reaction at brooke's departure put him in a wake up call position where he could not give as said her stability and a long distance relationship was just out of question because Nick has all his next few years already planned to trek, to in the wild, etc

he picked the good on paper brit, thinking that her love of travel would match his needs to travel but there is a difference between trekking and visiting other countries. and yet we have our nick saying on interview: love should be chose from the heart not the head...

truth is brit will always be seen for the large majority of viewers as the second best after Brooke IMO (re: Brook instagram with 125K) because prods failed to show us a love story with Brit.

.... unless nick picked nobody or changed his mind at FRC

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:59 am

Most of what he said about Brooke was to the camera in back edits. He didn’t give her any reassurance to her face. He could have stopped her leaving if he really wanted to. He hedged when she asked where he was at. He couldn’t keep his eyes off Britt and he was worried what her family thought of him. He went all out to impress her and he was teary over a very vague confirmation that she’s into him. If anything he is more invested than she is! Unless something ridiculous happens in the last dates I can’t see it going any other way

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:03 am

nick stuttered when he told brooke "let me walk you out".... he said "F***" when the car left.... that is not the attitude of a guy who was just doing his job. Lets compare his attitude when Cass left and when Brooke left, that is a massive difference.

did he like Brit? Sure... same age, pretty, classy, good roots family, love to travel..................... everything great on paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:09 am

Because a lot of brooke’s story was back edited. This is exactly what I think will happen. Nick will have to win Britt’s trust. They’ve been setting the stage for it forever. I think she will question him at the frc when he is trying to pick her yes

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF