SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:11 am

starwelcome@chailatte @Viv3981 ! Great to have you join  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:11 am

Brooke won’t return for FRC. Her return to SM doesn’t align.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks @HEA!!

I saw the tears too.. but how do we know that it wasn't chopped, sliced, inserted and "edited" to be placed strategically just at that right moment... ?

Brooke and Nick's dates were the most meaningful (bachpad, family dinner) and intimate (drawing, body painting). Crazy, incredibly intimate. I'm not talking sexy times either. They spent time talking whereas all the other girls were too busy (literally) to do such an activity.

I am also wondering if the special sparkly music played for Brooke because she was meant to be the last one standing... who knows ...

I think that we all have our own personal favourites then there are the production edits... all influencing factors to how we see people express their feelings... it's always interesting for me to read all the different perspectives. Smiley If only everyone walked around with a thought bubble .. heh hehe (nah, bad idea!)

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:19 am

Here's what I think. I think TPTB wanted Brooke to get to F3 and have her exit and Nick not saying he found love fits it so that it becomes about Brooke and her leaving and a whole bunch of "what ifs" and so the final woman is seen as default. Totally seen this type of edit on the US bach shows where they prop up another contestant and they choose to leave and so it makes the F1 seem like default. TPTB even had Brooke meet Nick's family and his sister post about it on her IG and also post a pic of Brooke with her wine glass with the top part on it for her company mummy's sippy cup laugh out loud  Feels like it was all planned  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosieglow Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:23 am

I agree @stonleigh i think Britt will need convincing that she was meant to be in the final 2. Her whole story was based on trust issues from her last partner etc. This whole edit has been on trust i.e. Cass and now the Brooke exit. It would be funny if it was her that rejects him, based on no trust and not the other way around.

Rosieglow

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:32 am

Rosieglow wrote:I agree @stonleigh i think Britt will need convincing that she was meant to be in the final 2. Her whole story was based on trust issues from her last partner etc. This whole edit has been on trust i.e. Cass and now the Brooke exit. It would be funny if it was her that rejects him, based on no trust and not the other way around.

That would certainly be a shock ending... Maybe the scene where he doubles over is after he is rejected and the chosen lady has already sashayed off stage and back at the limo, like jeeves take me outta here!

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:34 am

It's obvious to me that Nick wasn't going to choose Brooke. He didn't reassure her at all and she knew. Nothing default about that at all. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:36 am

chailatte wrote:
Rosieglow wrote:I agree @stonleigh i think Britt will need convincing that she was meant to be in the final 2. Her whole story was based on trust issues from her last partner etc. This whole edit has been on trust i.e. Cass and now the Brooke exit. It would be funny if it was her that rejects him, based on no trust and not the other way around.

That would certainly be a shock ending... Maybe the scene where he doubles over is after he is rejected and the chosen lady has already sashayed off stage and back at the limo, like jeeves take me outta here!

laugh out loud I'd love it for the drama and shock factor but I don't see him getting dumped by his F1 especially after she has told him that she is "all in". 

More like Nick was dehydrated and the sun was shining down on him in his hot suit where he was standing for hours and made him not feel so good and he bent down because he felt light headed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:58 am

Interestingly Britt’s eye makeup is more dramatic than sophie’s In the preview for tomorrow. They usually only give dramatic eye make up to those where tears will be involved. So thats something to note.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 am

spangler wrote:Interestingly Britt’s eye makeup is more dramatic than sophie’s In the preview for tomorrow. They usually only give dramatic eye make up to those where tears will be involved. So thats something to note.

Per the screencaps here of both Britt and Sophie their eye makeup looks the same to me  no idea

It could be that if there is a bit of a difference the tears are for F1 since Laura cried at FRC and Elise didn't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:05 am

The eyeliner for britt goes underneath her eyes whereas there seems less for Sophie. Last year elise’s Make up was similar.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:31 am

spangler wrote:The eyeliner for britt goes underneath her eyes whereas there seems less for Sophie. Last year elise’s Make up was similar.

Eyeliner and darker makeup is not a pattern for F1s. Alex F1 had much darker eyeliner than Nikki F2.
The only pattern for F1s based on FRC other than who shows up first is the color of dresses and F1 being lighter. Britt has the lighter dress.

Will continue discussion on SCs in the SC thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4910p384-bachelor-australia-season-6-nick-cummins-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1354170
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF