SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:19 am

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Bobette Not gloating at all BUT we picked this scenario before the show even aired :yes: BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1710264613 bestbud!

Not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of picking this one girldance

Congrats @Bobette. I would have chosen the other way as in none of the women chose Nick... I mean look at him.. Both women can do so much better... All they were seeing was his celeb standing not the man in front of them...IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:19 am

Actually loving this ending.  Nick's going to get SO much hate but way better than picking someone he wasn't into, IMO.

ETA:  I really hope he got back together with Martine. Praying Then my complete prophecy will be fulfilled.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:20 am

Yes! Those of you that picked it, I'm impressed
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:20 am

Cheriden wrote:Nick is doing a Jarrod .....walking along the beach.   cantstopl

THE TROPICAL WALK OF SHAME.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:20 am

Sportsbet having "picks no one" was the clue.

This ending makes the most sense given all the sleuthing and the only one that ever made sense to me.

Never saw a love story with any of them and Nick was there for his own self and fame and his sister's mummy sippy cup promotion (gag me now)

They're all better off without him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 am

Sophie waa right, he couldn't have just picked one and have a go?? Maybe he got used to kissing so many girls that he didn't want it to stop. All the rumours about him hooking up with girls at bars were 100% true
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:23 am

So did any of you put a bet on picks no one? What was it paying?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:24 am

There was just wayyyy too much evidence, not just supposition, that Nick chose no one. I wrote that prophecy fully convinced I was right and not just guessing. @Bobette you were spot on the money - which Sportsbet have collected with open arms. They should never be allowed to offer bets for pre-recorded shows.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:24 am

Oh. My. God. Sportsbet basically mocking everyone who bet on this season. Now I really need my BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f62e emoji

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:24 am

So many options for BIP and next Bette now! Any of the top 7 for BIP, and any of top 4 for Bette cheerleader
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:24 am

I’m so dumb. I said weeks ago that the Only way they would have pushed production back so he was out of the country was if they knew at 15 July that he had broken up with the F1. Hahaha. Sundy - too starry eyed
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:25 am

I will go with my gut instinct from now on.

First thing I said was that the final girls (F2) were acting like Sam and Lisa being so close and something was off.

Believe what's obvious... same as Britt's sister posting that IG story and heard in the background "maybe he's not ready to settle down"

The girls are the winners.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF