SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:33 am

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 ?format=500w

https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:36 pm

Jolena wrote:Anyone have any avatar pictures of Cassie that I can steal ? handwave I love Jo Jo and Jordan but after 2 years it's time now to switch it up! cantstopl

You might ask @notarose or GA they both are great at things like that ! Just a suggestion Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:11 pm

@Jolena I can't find one of them together that would make a good avi, and I can't find a link that can be viewed outside of the USA. If you just want Cassie, here is her IG. If you find one you like let me know and I'll make an avi for you.

https://www.instagram.com/cassierandolph/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena I can't find one of them together that would make a good avi, and I can't find a link that can be viewed outside of the USA. If you just want Cassie, here is her IG. If you find one you like let me know and I'll make an avi for you.

Thanks GA. :Thanktwo I'm looking now. btw Is Cassie a Twin?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:41 am

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena I can't find one of them together that would make a good avi, and I can't find a link that can be viewed outside of the USA. If you just want Cassie, here is her IG. If you find one you like let me know and I'll make an avi for you.

Thanks GA. :Thanktwo  I'm looking now. btw Is Cassie a Twin?

Na she has a younger sister Michelle...but they look soooo much alike hey.. Cassie is very close to her sister and her whole family really. I think thats why i like her she seems relatable and down to earth, and very endearing.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:17 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Na she has a younger sister Michelle...but they look soooo much alike hey..  Cassie is very close to her sister and her whole family really.  I think thats why i like her she seems relatable and down to earth, and very endearing.

I agree. IMO she is the best fit for him.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:10 am

HI, i'm new here but I've been lurking for a bit. I decided to join after I completely fell in love with Cassie. I've been meaning to post this, but wasn't sure where to post. I saw this on Cassie's twitter. She liked both Caelynn's and Michelle's convo.

I have a hunch that they were talking about Colton, and her dad was talking about how he doesn't have a "twit" to reach out to colton. Just a hunch, but it does sound like it's about colton.

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Screen10

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post.

Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Na she has a younger sister Michelle...but they look soooo much alike hey..  Cassie is very close to her sister and her whole family really.  I think thats why i like her she seems relatable and down to earth, and very endearing.

I agree. IMO she is the best fit for him.

I agree!

Colton seems to have an interesting personality where he likes to joke, has a fun side that's sometimes immature, and just silly. Cassie also seems to have a fun side, and she seems very down to earth. I do think they're both very compatible.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:21 am

@lavenderfan starwelcome

That’s so cute about the “twit” giggling and I agree ... good chance they’re talking about Colton.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:54 am

@northernviewer Thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah! LOL Dads of twitter indeed.

Is it just me (probably not, ha!) but when I see Colton, he REALLY looks like Cassie's dad.

Here's an old picture of Cassie's dad:

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Screen11
https://www.instagram.com/p/BI1f87Qg685/

The resemblance is there! I could see by looks alone why she'd feel more attracted to Colton.

Last edited by lavenderfan on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:11 am

@lavenderfan your welcome Smiley

Yes, I do see a bit of a resemblance. You often see couples who even have similar features ..
It’s like we get attracted to those who have facial features we’re most familiar with.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Sharleen wrote:There’s something so sweet and innocent about Colton’s humor. Exhibit B is below…
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Gif9
Like, Cassie made a legitimately funny joke. I laughed out loud when she said this. But it’s SO not necessary for Colton to respond, “That’s not a kiss a sister would give.” Like, yes, dude. We know. I’ve used “child-like” to describe folks on this show before (always affectionately, though I do recall someone in the comments inexplicably having a conniption over my use of this term). Colton is definitely one of those people.

Finally, we get a return of that ITM room that’s been haunting us since Night One! Note what Cassie’s wearing at the Rose Ceremony…
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Screen+Shot+2019-02-01+at+1.42.29+AM
Hair, makeup, necklace
… and what the Pick-up looks like…
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Screen+Shot+2019-01-27+at+10.36.25+PM
I said last week that I feel this room is from much later in the season, and that aligns nicely with the fact that I think Cassie is going to last a very long time this season.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor23/episode4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:00 am

lavenderfan wrote:@northernviewer Thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah! LOL Dads of twitter indeed.

Is it just me (probably not, ha!) but when I see Colton, he REALLY looks like Cassie's dad.

Here's an old picture of Cassie's dad:

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Screen11

The resemblance is there! I could see by looks alone why she'd feel more attracted to Colton.

I agree, Def a strong resemblance to her dad. Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 4256136633 I hope things work out for him and Cassie in the long term. I think they make a cute couple . Only time will tell .
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit