SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Goldie2 Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:06 pm

Since BIP started a few years back the priority for screen time has gone to the potential cast for BIP. The producers don’t care about showing a love story until the finale to wrap it up.
They need to create a fan base and hype for BIP and bachette.
Cassie doesn’t need a lot of screen time since she won’t be on BIP or the bachette Hugesmile

Last edited by Goldie2 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by lavenderfan Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:33 pm

More proof that Cassie was away during the weekend.

That’s cassie’s Side of the room. If you watch her ig stories from the past you’d know that she shares a room with Michelle, and Michelle’s side of the room is the left side and cassie’s Is the right side. Ironically though for her intro vid for the bachelor they filmed her packing things up from Michelle’s side of the bed possibly due to lighting.

Anyway, if you look at the video, you’d see the travel makeup bag open and the ukulele that Cassie plays and had brought with her during bachelor filming sitting above the bed.

So in short, Cassie just got back this morning or very recently. Plus look at the attire. Michelle is way to comfy causal workout clothes while Cassie is wearing more dresses up jeans and what not.

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Cc031510

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:52 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Since BIP started the priority for screen time has gone to the potential cast for BIP. The producers don’t care if they show a love story. They want fans to get to know next seasons cast to create a fan base and hype for BIP, which Taysha will most def be on.
Cassie doesn’t need a lot of screen time since she won’t be on BIP or the bachette ❤️

While I agree that other cast is showcased for other shows like BIP and of course drama is always shown a plenty I do disagree that a story besides the above two is not shown. Sometimes that story is murky and often unpleasant like JoJOJO and Rachel/bryan etc. But they do show a connection beyond the 1on1 dates.
Hopefully they do show it later (were almost at HTD!!!) but I see a lack of footage. He didn’t even give her the preHTD second 1on1 and no special roses either.
JMO and looking forward to seeing how the next few episodes unfold.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:56 pm

lavenderfan wrote:More proof that Cassie was away during the weekend.

That’s cassie’s Side of the room. If you watch her ig stories from the past you’d know that she shares a room with Michelle, and Michelle’s side of the room is the left side and cassie’s Is the right side. Ironically though for her intro vid for the bachelor they filmed her packing things up from Michelle’s side of the bed possibly due to lighting.

Anyway, if you look at the video, you’d see the travel makeup bag open and the ukulele that Cassie plays and had brought with her during bachelor filming sitting above the bed.

So in short, Cassie just got back this morning or very recently. Plus look at the attire. Michelle is way to comfy causal workout clothes while Cassie is wearing more dresses up jeans and what not.

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Cc031510

Great Find thumbsup
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:12 pm

@whit90 And if you guys need even more proof that that’s cassie’s Side of the room, notice the Bible verse on the top shelf. Be still and know that I’m God. That’s Psalm 46:10, the same verse listed on cassie’s Ig info

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Since BIP started the priority for screen time has gone to the potential cast for BIP. The producers don’t care if they show a love story. They want fans to get to know next seasons cast to create a fan base and hype for BIP, which Taysha will most def be on.
Cassie doesn’t need a lot of screen time since she won’t be on BIP or the bachette ❤️

BIP gets highlighted .... and next Bachette hopeful gets the set up story ... and best edit. When all is said and done ... we’ll get a love story out of this season ...l but they’re already preparing for filming the ‘ette .... NEXT ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:19 pm

@lavenderfan good job.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 pm

kmick0890 wrote:I still feel like the original spoiler for Cassie is the correct one. I would think that if she was not F1 that RS would be able to correct the spoiler by now. I just don't see how someone would make up spoilers like that just to throw him off. I think Cassie isn't getting a lot of screen time because it would be too obvious that she's the last one standing.

Right! They're trying to keep us guessing about what happens in the end. When have they ever threw in a comment or a Scene in the 2nd episode about the ending. They've been showing the jumping the fence scene every since the beginning and concentrating on the she said/she said, indicates to me it has something to do with the ending.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:00 pm

Maybe since they are not engaged according to the spoilers -- the SHV "rules" are a little different (ie. staying together one or two nights more frequently than a 3-4 day stay every couple of weeks particularly when they are in fairly close proximity to each other. Just a guess. I personally hope that this relationship works out for them. As much as it is expected for an engagement at the end, the pressure of an "engagement" doesn't have the greatest track record in real life particularly for the Bachelor. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 KMZsk2D0Vy1hILAN
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@CassieRandolph being preciously savage #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/0XqwuWbaLy
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:18 pm

More sleuthing that Cassie was with Colton is that caelynn was here in LA hanging out with cassie’s Friend shawna. If Cassie was in la she would have been with shawna and caelynn. But she wasn’t. And she traveled somewhere. So most likely she was with Colton.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:51 pm

lavenderfan wrote:More sleuthing that Cassie was with Colton is that caelynn was here in LA hanging out with cassie’s Friend shawna. If Cassie was in la she would have been with shawna and caelynn. But she wasn’t. And she traveled somewhere. So most likely she was with Colton.

I only saw the picture of Caelynn and Cassie a while back. , where is the picture of Caelynn with Shawna? Was Caelynn in LA for something bachelor related? It makes no sense to me that Caelynn would come out to LA to hang out with Cassies friend if Cassie isn't going to be around.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit