SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:53 am

This is hilarious.  They are still together  source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Well, Charlotte T is insinuating the Alex/Alicia relationship is fake, and possibly even that she and Alex could still happen....

These are from her IG stories:

18 hrs ago:
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Charlo10
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Charlo11
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Charlo12

4 hrs ago:
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Charlo13
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Charlo14

3 hrs ago:
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Charlo15
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Charlo16

Source: IG stories charlottetbacheloruk

And this IG post 1 hr ago:

charlottetbacheloruk Some things are not always what they seem... #quote #thebacheloruk #green #justbeinghonest
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvEqPsGhCmx/

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 pm

She's full of it IMO. Seems more upset that she was beaten by an Essex girl.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:She's full of it IMO.   Seems more upset that she was beaten by an Essex girl.

Someone wants to further her career and business. I am not liking her much. Her eyes were really distracting me since she came on. They seem wonky...one bigger than the other...or is that just me? She seemed like she was acting the whole time she was there. The most genuine was when she fell into the hot tub and nearly set her hair on fire!!! I was rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:43 pm

@iamreal2u she's so full of it Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633 That's hilarious about CharlotteT. They were SO awkward together there's no way in hell she didn't know she was F2 and he wasn't into her. Most obvious thing ever and Reanne even said ALL the women knew it was Alicia. Charlotte was there for herself and she's lost the plot thinking he'd ever be interested in her laugh out loud 

@sprite yeah she's just trying to further herself on her SM. Hilarious about her falling in the hot tub and spot on that that was the most genuine she acted on the show  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is hilarious.  They are still together  source
Makes me think about Alicia in Majorca the day after the wrap party when she and Alex were grinning away at each other. I posted I thought they may be on a SHV together as she was there for 2 days and someone else with her so could have been Alex there. Wouldn't surprise me if so. 

Same with the finale night, she was definitely off her IG and so was Alex so I was wondering if they were together and I noticed Mark the host, even his dad was liking posts about Alex and Alicia and so was Mark. I don't see them lasting but it won't surprise me if they have an up and down relationship. I think she has not so great taste in men and guys who aren't loyal etc but she tries stick it out. Probably watching it again likely brought up things and also made them try more. Who knows but hey have fun while it lasts I say laugh out loud 

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 11069816-6816489-image-a-105_1552731627116Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 11069814-6816489-image-a-106_1552731657163
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 pm

Wish I could watch E10.  Here's Reanne's response on IG to giving Alex a second chance:

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen10

Reanne Ig story
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:10 pm

You know they are so cute together so will fangirl until the end.  Think some of the girls are upset because Alicia is the only one he ran after but allabout and Sprite , you are cracking me up.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:12 pm

@iamreal2u The thing that really struck me about the UK version of the show...other than how much trashier it was than others with actual physical altercations, the swearing and name calling...was the number of women refusing to talk to Alex after he eliminated them. I did not understand that at all. Did they know the show they were on? That is the process. That is how the show works. Only one is going to be picked. How did they think he was going to get to the one unless he eliminated the others? It just seemed rude and tacky to me, not to mention juvenile! Now all these stupid stories, make them appear to be sore losers. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:You know they are so cute together so will fangirl until the end.  Think some of the girls are upset because Alicia is the only one he ran after but allabout and Sprite , you are cracking me up.
@iamreal2u I say fangirl all the way  bestbud! PINKHEART  IA and I enjoyed it and it was obvious to me how into each other they were  :yes:  No connection came close and Alex himself said so that no one else could top what he had with Alicia and he said in the final ep to her that he knew night one. Plus Reanne did a live IG the other night and said all the women knew it was Alicia because of how Alex acted around Alicia it was so obvious. Agree @Sprite they're just sore losers  :sourgrapes: and trying to get a piece of the fame pie  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm

So here's Alicia posting stories in IG thanking everyone for their "support", talking about how she's going to tag the designers/stockists of the dresses she wore on the show, having a beer with her Dad and Sunday roast... nothing about Alex.  

Pics are circulating of them on a very public date from Friday but they don't seem to be spending much time together in private.  I remain unconvinced that they are actually together and if so it's just a short-term business deal for mutual publicity, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:57 pm

I think it will be one of those hot things that will burn out pretty quickly..but she's young and deserves a man that will save all his affection for her and she will be the only one he says the things to that Alex said to about 10 of them..I don't know how she could feel special after watching the show and how he acted..IMO

However it was fun to watch..Glad they showed it quickly.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Louise
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Idlemess
Sprite